For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow great work bro!!! Making those genetics shine!!!! ✨
Thank you it is mostly Trustfall's work I just add water and light. I am super excited about his new Tenguseed offerings coming out. I still have to run the grape cream cake seeds I have and I can only hope mine look like yours have a great day!
Citrus7144

deerman12

deerman12

Thank you it is mostly Trustfall's work I just add water and light. I am super excited about his new Tenguseed offerings coming out. I still have to run the grape cream cake seeds I have and I can only hope mine look like yours have a great day!
Citrus7144
These look great. Citrus did you start from clones? How tall are they currently? I am asking because my tent is pretty short. I have 3-4 weeks left before I start over. I am running autos right now.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
These look great. Citrus did you start from clones? How tall are they currently? I am asking because my tent is pretty short. I have 3-4 weeks left before I start over. I am running autos right now.
These were all from clones but I have run seeds too my tent is only a 3x3 x 6 fert tall but I have a 2 x2.5 use for veg which helps and I got the extension for the veg tent so now 7 feet tall. When I moved these plants over to flower they were about 30 to 36 inches and I use the net to tie them down some. I had to move my light all the way to the very top of tent and luckily I could remove the ballast or whatever LEDs have now. And they do fine. My new plants in veg are huge and I'm a bit worried they don't even all fit inside the tent anymore. All from Trustfall
Gary Payton
Tropical Cookies
Madmartigan
Pure Michigan
TGC#8
PS Gorilla has a lite style tent that is really good and the only place I have seen that has 2x2.5 which can add an extended height piece.worth the 100 bucks

deerman12

deerman12

These were all from clones but I have run seeds too my tent is only a 3x3 x 6 fert tall but I have a 2 x2.5 use for veg which helps and I got the extension for the veg tent so now 7 feet tall. When I moved these plants over to flower they were about 30 to 36 inches and I use the net to tie them down some. I had to move my light all the way to the very top of tent and luckily I could remove the ballast or whatever LEDs have now. And they do fine. My new plants in veg are huge and I'm a bit worried they don't even all fit inside the tent anymore. All from Trustfall
Gary Payton
Tropical Cookies
Madmartigan
Pure Michigan
TGC#8
PS Gorilla has a lite style tent that is really good and the only place I have seen that has 2x2.5 which can add an extended height piece.worth the 100 bucks
Thank you for the reply. Those look great! 👍. My tent looks like jungle with only 3 plants. I have to water and do some leaf removal this weekend.
I had to re-do my light straps twice. Dumb rookie bought a 63 inch because limited space. I will probably purchase a bigger tent and use this one differently. This hobby is getting addictive, lol.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Thank you for the reply. Those look great! 👍. My tent looks like jungle with only 3 plants. I have to water and do some leaf removal this weekend.
I had to re-do my light straps twice. Dumb rookie bought a 63 inch because limited space. I will probably purchase a bigger tent and use this one differently. This hobby is getting addictive, lol.
You have no idea I used to grow for profit many years ago so it was fun but a different vibe. Now it's for fun and love of growing ,but it quickly gets out of control I have 19 strains growing g right now and I don't want to get rid of any. Most are from Mr Trustfall so not anything to just let fade away. I have 3 tents that are packed to the gills my wife wants to beat me up and I keep thinking I should get more strains. Have a great day.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
You have no idea I used to grow for profit many years ago so it was fun but a different vibe. Now it's for fun and love of growing ,but it quickly gets out of control I have 19 strains growing g right now and I don't want to get rid of any. Most are from Mr Trustfall so not anything to just let fade away. I have 3 tents that are packed to the gills my wife wants to beat me up and I keep thinking I should get more strains. Have a great day.
I long for the day of more room to grow as many strains as I can. I really wish I could do this for a living, but for now…medicine and fun. Even if I wanted to do this for a living, there’s so much I don’t know and just getting my feet wet compared to others 😆

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It’s a vicious cycle my guy! The biggest problem is the clones keep on leveling up. And I can’t stop thinking like oh man I need that for this cross or that cross 🤣. It’s either something old school or something new or interesting terpene.
Then don’t get me started on seed hunting and having to back up EVERYTHING 😅
Life was easy when I just grew my coco plants for profit.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I long for the day of more room to grow as many strains as I can. I really wish I could do this for a living, but for now…medicine and fun. Even if I wanted to do this for a living, there’s so much I don’t know and just getting my feet wet compared to others 😆
You could find a niche down there buddy. The way your herb turns out you will wow people but also gotta be careful. They don’t ever see that kind of weed I bet.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Had to post in here too guys! Frostette my keeper from 10 beans. Crazy how many dank phenos I’ve seen found now. A lot of these beat both parents I shit you not.
If the second to last photo was in focus would
Have been the money shot!

E33FFEDE D101 48A2 858E 80BB36D71158
AA2981FA 3C8E 43C1 894B 0605434DBB8F
DE802197 6920 444D B600 C93284CD3460
6270ECDD FD2E 4E33 A05F C9FDEEDED7B5
deerman12

deerman12

You just described my wife and situation. 2 tents, lots of stink in the basement,

Maybe we should invest a grow house/man cave. We can continue when our wives throw us out. 🤣.

Top Bottom