For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Next step of Tengu 👺 coming at you soon. OGKB this plant was seeded with okie but I got a lot of plans for this girl. This is the best og tasting strain I’ve had in years. No fruit no sweet just straight to the raw power of og kush.

2A99BD48 1216 4425 BDDD 86248AB082EE
D461B85C 1915 48AA 9F1A EA6B7D253A17
DC2D38D1 79D7 45ED BB65 F02B5933CD3C
hazegod666

hazegod666

Next step of Tengu 👺 coming at you soon. OGKB this plant was seeded with okie but I got a lot of plans for this girl. This is the best og tasting strain I’ve had in years. No fruit no sweet j

Next step of Tengu 👺 coming at you soon. OGKB this plant was seeded with okie but I got a lot of plans for this girl. This is the best og tasting strain I’ve had in years. No fruit no sweet just straight to the raw power of og kush.
Dear lord!!! Need those! Absolutely frozen!!! Release date please sir!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wait, whats that? The first bag with seeds?
os ssh x Oaxaca ???
You got super silver haze there ? Crossed with Oaxaca?
*Me getting nervous*
🫰
Yep old sogs super silver haze x Oaxaca. Those are limited as you can see not a lot of them. I pretty much made those for people have helped me grow here at thc farmer. Same with the original haze x Oaxaca

DRan88

DRan88

@DRan88 did you back your cut up of that pheno?
Frostette ripening these sorcha 🫘!
Yep I have 5 clones , gonna run another indoor and give 4 of them a shot outdoors. How many weeks does the Frostette usually run 8-9 weeks?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yep I have 5 clones , gonna run another indoor and give 4 of them a shot outdoors. How many weeks does the Frostette usually run 8-9 weeks?
So far 9 weeks is my preference with this cross. And with most of the okie crosses.
A few that can take longer depending on pheno like the real sours.

Top Bottom