Novaracer69

This plant has a soul😉
Screenshot 20230419 122556 Gallery

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’m barely know what I’m doing.

Here’s a clone from her. I Want to flip her, don’t have the room. ✌️🤩
You’re doing great bro budding and vegging plants look healthy! Most of the okie stuff is pretty easy going.

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Was given a couple of seeds from trustfall by impulsive grower when I ordered something and he delayed a little so he trow this extra one among others for that delay (really cool ) anyway.

I topped her already because my tent is 60” tall and I wanted mo make more colas in 3gal fabric square pot for now.
I’m loving it already those 9 point leaves
Oreoz x okie wedding cake:

IMG 7846
hzydze

hzydze

Thank you sir! Created right here by Tengu 👺
Oh damn really?! That's cool man. I think you'll be hearing from me in the future about some of those seeds if they're available. I just looked up the genetics and it seems like a powerhouse.

hzydze

hzydze

This is the end for Frostette
Day 59 pushed it on an 18/6 light schedule the last 14 days.
Great Genetics @Trustfall 👍
Damn! Great job man! Trustfall genetics definitely has some heat from what I've seen. What's up with the 18/6 light schedule for the last 14 days? Ive heard of doing this on a podcast before but don't remember the explanation as to why.

DRan88

DRan88

Damn! Great job man! Trustfall genetics definitely has some heat from what I've seen. What's up with the 18/6 light schedule for the last 14 days? Ive heard of doing this on a podcast before but don't remember the explanation as to why.
I have heard it on a few podcasts some say it speeds flowering up and may increase size of buds 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom