Tent and Truck Liner Diary

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trash_2002

Trash_2002

1st week of Flower over 2nd week has begun! I'm really shocked to see how much stretching has occurred on 1 of my purple urkles... I really can't wait to see how these girls will turn out... I'll be pruning a lot of fan leaves off through out the week this week!

As for the tent... just waiting for them to grow out b4 turning the lights off..

I'm using full strength nutes 4ml per gal
Bloom
Micro
Grow
Rhinoskin
Budcandy
B52
Sensizym

2ND week of flower 4ml per gallon
Micro
Bloom
Grow
Budcandy
Rhinoskin
Voodoo
Tarantula
Pirhana
Budfactor X
Bud Ignitor
Big Bud***

*** I have just got this in powder form and I am @ a conundrum....

1st time with powder does anyone cut this powder in half for feeding like they do for liquids?

It says 2 tsp for every 7 gallons of water...

I figure ¼ tsp for every gallone...

Breaking it down it would be ¼ tsp for every .87 gallons of water... so I figure it's getting diluted enough with that "extra .13 gallons"

That's my thinking and going with it🤣🤪🤔

Also...I had to use 5ml per gal of CalMag... last week and this week... after that not reco... I was having deficiencies
Big bud powder is like 10x stronger in EC than the liquid form, liquid to raise 200uS is 80ml/40L, powder to raise 300uS is 2 tsp/40L LOL... AN greedy fuckers lol

In price liquid is 6x more expensive to use than the powder, in my country, guess what all the growshops have now instead of powder? :-(

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I like your style though, you do multiple grows at once. I do the same. Pretty rad to see like minded growers. Nice work. Killer ladies.
Thanks man really do appreciate "The Nod" I always kept to myself and finally getting my card and having it LEGAL... it's time to Shine!

I'm always willing to learn....never stuck in "my ways" I've done more research about growing then probably actually doing it....j/k. ..but feels like it!... my next step is to start trying a coco vs soil maybe do 1 same strain... hard to decide with such limited room...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Thanks man really do appreciate "The Nod" I always kept to myself and finally getting my card and having it LEGAL... it's time to Shine!

I'm always willing to learn....never stuck in "my ways" I've done more research about growing then probably actually doing it....j/k. ..but feels like it!... my next step is to start trying a coco vs soil maybe do 1 same strain... hard to decide with such limited room...
Anytime brother. I’m still outlaw style, one day, I won’t have to be a basket case…..interested to see what you find out in that side by side…..

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Anytime brother. I’m still outlaw style, one day, I won’t have to be a basket case…..interested to see what you find out in that side by side…..
Well looking like Sept for truck bed harvest and Oct for tent harvest.... sooo Dec I can start the comparision

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Big bud powder is like 10x stronger in EC than the liquid form, liquid to raise 200uS is 80ml/40L, powder to raise 300uS is 2 tsp/40L LOL... AN greedy fuckers lol

In price liquid is 6x more expensive to use than the powder, in my country, guess what all the growshops have now instead of powder? :-(
That is really great to know so ya I'm gonna cut it to for what i think is right!

JKash

JKash

Supporter
So this is the basement "wall" in my duplex... for all those who worry about small light leaks... I have dealt with this on my last 2 cycles before I had a tent... these light leaks DO NOT affect my plants.... so they shouldn't for yours!

20230714 200115
JKash

JKash

Supporter
Nirvana is a solid seebank, ran lots of their stuff, no regrets.
Same here only had 2 "bad shipments" 1 they sent me Autos by accident... another itnwas seized by customs... but they replace with no hassle what so ever! Stay away from Pacific Seed Bank!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

10-15 years locked here where I'm, crazy shit.... But I've been long enough in the game to have the right very small circle of clients. And I mean very small.

Latest posts

Top Bottom