Tent City!!!!! 2x 10'x20' Mammoth Tents!!!

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Doomsterx

wow that is a straight beast of a tent looks really cool mopho

M

mcattak

The a/c in post #1 looks like a portable...2 ton potable where do I find one of those??

M

mcattak

Just went to the jardin website and could not find the dimensions of all the tents they offer..Am I missing something on the website or did you find it at the hydro store...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

yeah mopho! very nice and interesting setup!! But dont u think smell will be an issue later??
U just circulate and scrub the air inside the tents with a carbon filter!? is that enuf??

what what

Yea, we are also doing negative pressure inside the room that the tents are in, so we can vent out all the hot air and smell, through the roof!

The a/c in post #1 looks like a portable...2 ton potable where do I find one of those??

Sorry, my mistake, they are only 1 ton units, but I have 2 of them!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Okay, some update pics. I've been fighting root rot now, water temps in black buckets in sealed tents seem to get hot. I clocked it at 84 degrees, about 12 degrees above where we want to be, which will explain some of the plants droopiness. We are working on that, and it is getting better.We just built the good ol' blazeoneup RDWC system, with chillers. Waiting on more chillers (back-ordered) to put all the plants on systems, rather than root rot-prone single buckets. Using H2O2 and Hygrozyme unfortunately, but it seems to be working and under control! We are about 2 weeks into flower or so. Anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words, so here ya go, a thousand pictures, so that should be 1000 to the second power words.....

Sour Diesel's nodes
picture.php

Sour Diesels in a 7-bucked recirculating system, with some WW and a HP in the back
picture.php

....more Sour Diesel nodes....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

White Widow, messing with the color levels a bit
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very Large White Widow!
picture.php

Large Hash Plant, single bucket
picture.php

Sour Diesel towering over a budding baby WW
picture.php

Cheeeese!!!
picture.php

Droopy Flo :-(
picture.php

Recirculation
picture.php

Miles of Hose
picture.php

picture.php

The whole schebang....
picture.php

winta

winta

nice setup my dude! sorry to hear about the water temp issues :)

M

mcattak

You mean 20 degrees right...I run mine at 65 degrees and max 68...Considering the water temp they don't look so bad should rebound once those temps go down..

Curious though how big is your rez??How big is the chiller you ordered??

Thanks

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

You mean 20 degrees right...I run mine at 65 degrees and max 68...Considering the water temp they don't look so bad should rebound once those temps go down..

Curious though how big is your rez??How big is the chiller you ordered??

Thanks

Yea, I set the chiller to 65, and the water temp doesn't get above 68 or 69. I also just insulated all my buckets, it made a 2 degree difference.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Some pics of the veg tent....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They just got foliar fed, which is why they looks shiney and droopey!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Okay, both tents are in bloom now, zipped together. Still boggles my mind, 16x 1000w lights all in 400 sq ft of bloom space. Systems are on chillers, staying cool, and very much thank you to lazyman for the advice on insulating the buckets. It made at the very least a 3 degree difference.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These girls still look a bit deficient, from the root rot they are still recovering from. The roots are much better, and the chillers work very well, but as with root rot, you are just keeping it at bay until you harvest. SO I can't wait to get these out of there, and get some fresh healthy clones in there working, now that I'm almost dialed in...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Lookin good bro... I'm thinking about getting my self a tent after seeing this thread and my boy sway's thread. I see you got them quantum's working, how's the 1000w going for you.... I have a couple of 600's and I love them.

J

john25

Hi does anyone know how good the tents are for keeping in heat. the reason why i ask is i woudnt mind trying some of these tents but im not sure about the heat sig. with the amount of lights id need for a couple of tents im not sure if there woud be an excessive heat sig. help from anyone with any experience of big grows woud be appreciated.:thinking

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hi does anyone know how good the tents are for keeping in heat. the reason why i ask is i woudnt mind trying some of these tents but im not sure about the heat sig. with the amount of lights id need for a couple of tents im not sure if there woud be an excessive heat sig. help from anyone with any experience of big grows woud be appreciated.:thinking

The Secret Jardin ones are really good with thermal insulation. You do have to have the proper ducting and air condition for it to work right!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The 2nd run is looking 100% better, no root rot, no stress, girls working like they supposed ta!
All the girls are barely 4 weeks in...
The lush veg tent
picture.php

Hash Plants starting to get very sexy
picture.php

Flo, always sexy in my book
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We like thick stalks!
picture.php

What a dialed in room should look like temp/rh-wise