tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man that garden looks nice with that even canopy
and perfect plant density.
You're gonna have some fatties in another couple of weeks!
Really nice job on these bro! They look beautiful!
Those babies are sure off to a nice start as well ;)
:passingjoint:
That White Bubba of yours always looks so fat and frosty!
Did you keep a duplicate of her?

supercharged

supercharged

Wut up supercharged thanx brotha she tastes like fruity skunk berry and has decent lung expansion nothin 2 deep I've never had querkle but it looks and sounds bomb how's evrything goin man?

hey its all good man i give credit where its due bro ;)
am all cool man, lovin watchin ma girls grow day by day, av never had so many growing at once before its ace!!!
wen i read subools description of 'the querkle z pheno@ i had2find it so i popped2beans and got the pheno, she was frosted out of her head, tasted like sweet berries and purpled up a bit in the later weeks of flower :)
QZ2.jpg

QZ5.jpg

just a quick couple of pics of ma querkle bro :)
i was wonderin if it was true the urkle is slow veggin bro compared2say a decent og?

thanks for droppin in bro, peace out SC

Man that garden looks nice with that even canopy
and perfect plant density.
You're gonna have some fatties in another couple of weeks!
Really nice job on these bro! They look beautiful!
Those babies are sure off to a nice start as well ;)
That White Bubba of yours always looks so fat and frosty!
Did you keep a duplicate of her?

hey waayne, thanks for droppin in man. glad u like the thread so far :)
normally the stretch on the white fires (specially the fire pheno) is INSANE but i just pinched the livin life outa the top of the stems to keep the new nodes tightly packed together and moderately on the other strains (apart from the tahoe lol!!) to keep the canopy as level as i cud
yeah i just started a mini mother of the white bubba my friend, she's stayin in my garden4 yrs 2come!!!!! i cant wait2c wat this new white bubba seedling i just popped is guna turn out like, RASKAL KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace out SC

S

SourBubba

Hey Supercharged can you explain your training method in a little more detail, your canopy is sick! When do you stop pinching? Any info would be great, I want a tent just like yours :sign0005:

supercharged

supercharged

Hey Supercharged can you explain your training method in a little more detail, your canopy is sick! When do you stop pinching? Any info would be great, I want a tent just like yours :sign0005:

hey sourbubba, thanks for the kind words bro :)
i start pinching the stretchiest girls i have quite early in veg so the shorter girls can keep up lol. but after a week or 2in their final pots (6.5ltr) they get flipped over to 12/12, this is the hardest time to keep the canopy even because of the stetch of sum strains (specially og kushes i have grown.) i pinch as high up as i can on the stems i want to keep low to stop the stretch between each node and pinch any new growth on the lower nodes to. as a new node grows out i allow it to stretch slightly so i can pinch the stem without damaging the new budsite and keep repeating the process on all stems that grow above the canopy.

now im no expert on the matter bro so dont take my word as gospel, just as a guide2working out your own methods that works for u!!
i will get a few pics up for ya at weekend of a stem i have pinched the life out of to give u an idea of how ruthless i am with them, sumtimes i pinch them that hard i think they wont grow back lol
if u have anymore questions bro feel free2ask an i will try an answer them to the best of my ability :)

peace out SC

supercharged

supercharged

33 days 12/12

hey wats goin on farmers, supercharged here!!
just a lil update on how my girls r doin with a few snaps i took this mornin. its day 33 and my girls r lookin frostier and fatter than ever, im thinkin its a combination of my 4stem method and tying up each stem to a cane :)

so heres my girls, 1st strain up is the white berry im runnin for the 1st time. i cant believe how much these girls stink, im thinkin its the poptart pheno but maybe a lil more white leanin. the 4girls i have goin r as frosty and fat as any in there!!! heres a few pics

Whiteberry

this is my super macro shot, just tryin this settin out on my cam so let me know wat u think peeps
Whiteberry1

this is macro with a flash on :)

next up is the white bubba, she was a re-vegged girl so i cant believe how well she is doin. she's piling on the frost thick an fast :)

Whitebubba

super macro shot
Whitebubba1

macro with a flash

then theres my tahoe og, she's comin along nicely now. she has longer thinner buds than my other strains but frosting up nicley :)

Tahoe

super macro, the leaves r turning up slightly is this due to it being a bit warm or the light to close? ive moved the light higher and opened up the windows in my place
Tahoe1

macro, she has long thin hairs compared to my other strains to, can any1who's grown this strain identify which pheno she is?

both my white fires r goin crazy!!!!!! the fire leaner looks to be fatening out a bit quicker than the white leaner but the white leaner is defo guna yeild more.
anyway here's a few snaps of the fire leaner

Fireleaner

super macro shot
Fireleaner1

macro with the flash on :)

and the white leaner, she sure is real frosty :)

Whiteleaner

super macro shot
Whiteleaner1

macro with the flash, how frosty is she!!! these girls have the leaf curl aswell so am thinkin its a heat issue but please cud sum1 tell me if im right or wrong?

thanks for droppin in, peace out SC

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:rock Real nice bro!! Happy harvests!!

supercharged

supercharged

:rock Real nice bro!! Happy harvests!!

thanks bro, i cant wait till harvest time. wat do u think of my tahoe tex, didnt u run a pack of these a bit back?

oh yeah i 4got a few canopy shots i took this mornin b4 the lights came on

Canopy33days

Canopytop 33days

peace out SC

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
thats what i call Professional grow skillss, major props buddy, big harvest for you. REP +++

p.s

havent seen uniformity like that in a LONG time.

JH420

JH420

Wowzers that is the most uniform canopy I've ever seen...can't believe this is a multi strain grow.

I

ibTheMan

Wowzers that is the most uniform canopy I've ever seen...can't believe this is a multi strain grow.

Word, i cant figure out how the hell he made it so perfect, thats the coolest tent full ever, and aint going to be No small buds,lol.

supercharged

supercharged

thats what i call Professional grow skillss, major props buddy, big harvest for you. REP +++

p.s

havent seen uniformity like that in a LONG time.

hey green hows those exodus and psychosis comin along man, u notice any difference in the smell?
thanks for the kind words bro, i think a lot of tlc goes a long way and i love me sum fire wen it comes2bud :)

yeah man most of my strains r kushes bro or got a lot of kush in em so they all kinda stretch similarly apart from the fire leanin whitefire and the tahoe, they r bitches2keep down!!!

Word, i cant figure out how the hell he made it so perfect, thats the coolest tent full ever, and aint going to be No small buds,lol.

hey ibtheman, cant believe u sed its the coolest tent ever bro thats a bit much lol :blush
as i sed b4 its all down2tlc man, i spend a lot of time sittin with them and observin wat they want wen i was here and i had a lil help from my good friend half baked wen i was workin late. He got skills man!!!!!!

anyway wat we all smokin on this evenin farmers?
im smokin a bit of sunsour6 x ecsd, hydro grown but still tastes alright (not grown by me lol)

I

ibTheMan

im smoken some Aliens OG & Bubba :spacecraft: lol i love that smiley.
if i get board ill bust out some headband og, og#18, lemon og(like smoken lemon hash), or oldschool og.

supercharged

supercharged

Looks like heat stress to me bro, what the canopy temperature?

bro with all the slight adjustments i made its at 24.5c, it is gettin dark here now though so through the day it might get a bit high. im thinkin maybe aircon but isnt it expensive2run?

supercharged

supercharged

if i get board ill bust out some headband og, og#18, lemon og(like smoken lemon hash), or oldschool og.

damn bro thats quite a collection u got there, am jealous!!!!!
wudnt mind swappnig a joint of whitefire for a joint of your alien og or bubba bro :passingjoint:

peace out SC

I

ibTheMan

your whitefires better im sure, the AOG is really good, and the Lemon OG.

supercharged

supercharged

your whitefires better im sure, the AOG is really good, and the Lemon OG.

lol not neccessarily man, its all about how it affects u personally but i like2try all different strains and have bin dyin2try an alien cross!!!!

peace out SC

waayne

waayne

Man those girls are getting fat and frosty!
Beautiful garden SC :rock
Nice pics..They look really professional ;)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very nice work supa somebody pay da man lol..them galz are frosted to the maxx.

Top Bottom