tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

Very nice work supa somebody pay da man lol..them galz are frosted to the maxx.

yooo wats goin on sticky,aaah ur 2kind man its about raskal genetics reali m8 he the true master behind the frost ;)

u got anythin new in the pipeline bro? any update on those sour amnesia? am guna take a few shots of my d.u.d x tres dawg 2moro :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Just chillin my man can't wait to see the dud-tres dog sounds bomb I've got some sour amnesias goin for the hortilab contest also going into flower are mcfly,blackberry kush,chemberry,sfv bx2,sour slut,white fire,elites lemon Larry og and some others can't wait to get my hands on more raskals gear,what kind of yields r u gettin per pot in there supa? absolutely beautiful tent grow brotha.

supercharged

supercharged

well bro i was aimin at 10grm per stem, it seemed realistic wen i started out but now im hopin for more like 11-12!!!

using the cane method but with 9-10heads on my fires i was gettin 2-2 1/4oz per plant but she took up a lot more rom than this lot!!!!
is that sour slut sum of sunsimulators work? im sure ive seen him working with it...
wats ur pheno of white fire like bro?
yeah ive been thinkin bout doin sum topdawg beas for a while and wud love to try sum chem crosses so they were the best choice!!!
do those sour amnesia smell of anythin yet? i have a cut of kush o nesia from karma genetics that smells very amnesia leanin!!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

That seems like some good and achievable numbers for ya bro,hopefully you get whatcha want!-Yup that's the sour slut cut, smells like sour mangos,I haven't ran this wifi cut but seen in growing and looks bomb shes pretty heavy smke 2 ill have to see what she's got ive also got a untested wifi pheno well see yeah chems bomb for sure,my sour amnesias have just popped thru ground nothin happnin yet that kush o nesia sounds like it should be fire karmas gear is AAA,the top 3 contest winners get a pack if supersourskunk-ECSDv3 male hit to a old school dutch super skunk cut dating back to 93 should be pretty good man I can smell them raskals from here bro lol...

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Supercharged, wowzers, is that just with a 600?? Maybe use an inclosed shade but those temperatures seem fine at canopy level, lolz, anyway you dont need advice but you need to give me some :)

A.c for the brave and/or rich :)

supercharged

supercharged

That seems like some good and achievable numbers for ya bro,hopefully you get whatcha want!-Yup that's the sour slut cut, smells like sour mangos,I haven't ran this wifi cut but seen in growing and looks bomb shes pretty heavy smke 2 ill have to see what she's got ive also got a untested wifi pheno well see yeah chems bomb for sure,my sour amnesias have just popped thru ground nothin happnin yet that kush o nesia sounds like it should be fire karmas gear is AAA,the top 3 contest winners get a pack if supersourskunk-ECSDv3 male hit to a old school dutch super skunk cut dating back to 93 should be pretty good man I can smell them raskals from here bro lol...

i hope i do acheive it bro, am not2fussed if i dont though man this is my first attempt at my new method :)
mmmmm sourmango's sounds the bomb, have u tasted her yet?
bro i wudnt worry bout that untested wifi pheno, every bean i popped was absolute fire man, sum pheno's beter than others but all were amazing!!!!

Supercharged, wowzers, is that just with a 600?? Maybe use an inclosed shade but those temperatures seem fine at canopy level, lolz, anyway you dont need advice but you need to give me some :)

A.c for the brave and/or rich :)

hey green wats goin on bro u cool?
yeah man i ran a 400 4the a week of veg an a week of flower then switched 2my 600 for the rest of the time why m8?
am goin2my local hydro shop this weekend2get a proper temp/humid reader with a reader on it so i can take the canopy temp accurately. judging from your exodus + psychosis diary bro u need NO advice from me cause your straight killin it my friend!!!!!!

peace, SC

supercharged

supercharged

yoo wats goin on farmers, just got a quick question for you peeps about a weird lookin leaf. now ive never seen or read anything about this before so i hope sum1 can explain wat it is, the leaf is healthy apart from half of it has no chlorophyl in?!?!

Strange growth

any ideas?

peace SC

I

ibTheMan

wow thats weird, perfect stripe, crazy.
if it doesnt mess up anything you can name White Stripe Raskal, how dope is that name?

supercharged

supercharged

wow thats weird, perfect stripe, crazy.
if it doesnt mess up anything you can name White Stripe Raskal, how dope is that name?

hahaha white stripe raskal u know, a know wat u mean bro its weird aint it? i mean the leaf is healthy so i dont know wats happened to it?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Post #88 is SICK. Got those ladies on lock down super. Nice pics.

supercharged

supercharged

day 40 12/12

yoo wats goin on farmers, supercharged here back with the weekly update :)

my girls r really startin to fatten up now, this is by far the fastest they have developed so far, am sure theres cloudy trichs on most of my strains already!!!
wen do u farmers start to c cloudy and amber trichs develope on your strains?

anyway heres a few snaps of each strain, 1st up is the white leaning wifi

Whiteleaner
Whiteleanermacro

Whiteleanernormal
Whiteleaner1

still got a bit of leaf curl but its damn warmer in my place at the moment :(

next up is the fire leaner, she's fattenin up nicely now :)

Fireleaner
Fireleaner1

Fireleaner2

heres the whiteberry, i cant believe how frosty and fat this girl is, she's takin over the bubba for havin the biggest nugs in there!!!!

Whiteberry
Whiteberry1

Whiteberry2

next up is my personal favourite my white bubba :)

Whitebubba
Whitebubba1

Whitebubba2

and last but not least is the tahoe og, am startin to think she is tahoe leanin again, she smells an loks different to any og ive ever grown (not that many lol) more fuelly stench rather than lemony

Tahoeog
Tahoeog1

Tahoeog2

oh and a few canopy shots 2 :)

Sidecanopyshot
Topcanopyshot

Canopyshot

and a few shots of my seedilngs, they r about 3weeks old now and lookin fine apart from these little rusty spots that r appearing on sum leaves, can u guys tell me wat u think this is please
first up is the d.u.d x tresdawg :)

DUDxTRESDAWGseed

my whitebubba :)

Whitebubbseed

quick canopy shot

Tentcanopy

and the strange rusty spots?!?

Rustyspots

thanks for dropping in farmers, peace SC

true grit

true grit

Wow that is a great even canopy of buds on teh one pic- VERY nice!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow m8t them girlz are a absolute beauties very nice work big dawg!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Wow!!! I gotta agree with TG... Amazing canopy and unbelievable uniformity! Can't believe I missed this thread, but I'm glad I found it... Beautiful work supercharged! :cool

supercharged

supercharged

Wow that is a great even canopy of buds on teh one pic- VERY nice!

thanks bro, i aim to get it even flatter next round :rock

Wow m8t them girlz are a absolute beauties very nice work big dawg!

yooo sticky my man, hahaha u know u guna b smokin your pick of em if u comin over this summer!!!!

Wow!!! I gotta agree with TG... Amazing canopy and unbelievable uniformity! Can't believe I missed this thread, but I'm glad I found it... Beautiful work supercharged! :cool

hey shady, how u doin bro? i seen u about on this forum a lot so coming from you that means a lot!!!
lol dont worry man they have a long way to go yet, pull up a chair an smoke some of this sour jack im blazin with me :passingjoint:

peace, SC

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the kind words brah! The first time I saw the 4 cola method was my buddy High Tolerance and I was just as impressed... Someday I will have the time to try your method too... Keep up the great work across the pond! Gotta rate your journal 5 stars as you deserve it... :rock

winta

winta

wow those girls are frosted and that canopy is super tight! great job bro u got skills!

Top Bottom