tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Those ladies look supacharged like a mofo beautiful work m8t you've really got them dialed AAA+ that's how its done in the UK!

supercharged

supercharged

just notcid on 1of my whiteberrys a double trich on a leaf hahahahaha.
any1 ever seen this before, looks like theres no more room on the bud :rofl

Double trich

peace, SC

OGONLY

OGONLY

Double trich indeed S.C.!!! That is pretty cool man... nice shot. lookin tits my friend

S

SourBubba

Hey Supercharged! Things looking good as usual. How long into flower do you keep pinching? At what week of flower do you stop pinching? Did you ever find those pics of your pinched girls :) Could you show us in one of your pics where you pinch the stem at? Again thanks for the help -SB

sycboy

sycboy

That is the sweetest looking grow I've ever seen! Massive respect to you geez and +rep.
Please can you provide the world with photographs that intimately show us how you got this technique down, I tried to figure it out but people like me need these things drawn out in easy to follow instructions! I'm thinkin about putting a similar amount into a slightly larger tent and have been worrying about space issues. Seems that you've got this style down, I reckon with this thread you'll start a new craze of people trying it out, me being one of them! I'm gonna be hassling you about how to do it, I apologise beforehand...

supercharged

supercharged

Double trich indeed S.C.!!! That is pretty cool man... nice shot. lookin tits my friend

hahaha bro me and ma m8 stumbled on that by accident, like it was meant to be found ;)

That's freakin awesome bro!

nice1bro, a pleasure as always :)

Hey Supercharged! Things looking good as usual. How long into flower do you keep pinching? At what week of flower do you stop pinching? Did you ever find those pics of your pinched girls :) Could you show us in one of your pics where you pinch the stem at? Again thanks for the help -SB

rass bro i tried findin sum pics of my method but cant. i will take pics over a week with my new seedlings soon as they r readi to be caned up and make a new diary about it, al let ya know soon as i get around to it bro!!!

That is the sweetest looking grow I've ever seen! Massive respect to you geez and +rep.
Please can you provide the world with photographs that intimately show us how you got this technique down, I tried to figure it out but people like me need these things drawn out in easy to follow instructions! I'm thinkin about putting a similar amount into a slightly larger tent and have been worrying about space issues. Seems that you've got this style down, I reckon with this thread you'll start a new craze of people trying it out, me being one of them! I'm gonna be hassling you about how to do it, I apologise beforehand...

hahahaha bro ur 2kind man, its nothin reali just sumthin i enjoy doin :)
yo u a uk kid, callin me geez an that? lol
as i sed2 sourbubba, al sort a new diary out with my methods documented thuroughly so every1can c just how easy it is :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Supercharged Canopy Management FTW!!!!!!! :cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
hahaha yooooo brother how u doin?
shady my man wat u think about that double trich i found, u ever seen that b4?
Chillin' like a villain... Yeah that's double trichome is crazy! I just scoped out the trichs on my girls, but didn't see any... Just a lot of cloudy ones with a few amber and clear in the mix... :nod

supercharged

supercharged

Chillin' like a villain... Yeah that's double trichome is crazy! I just scoped out the trichs on my girls, but didn't see any... Just a lot of cloudy ones with a few amber and clear in the mix... :nod

wat do u check your trichs with bro a lupe?
i am thinkin of buyin sumthin 2check my trichs with and im interested in wat works best :)

peace out, SC

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I use the cheap Radio Shack microscope... It's like $10... Just make sure you get something similar that has 60 to 100x magnification... :yes

supercharged

supercharged

I use the cheap Radio Shack microscope... It's like $10... Just make sure you get something similar that has 60 to 100x magnification... :yes

thanks brother will do, am guna have a look on the web now

peace, SC

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
What if some breeder worked that plant and afters a long time they had a strain that was all double trichs. What if there was double triched The White. It would be obscenely deadly looking.

It is way cool you even noticed that.

You are officially the canopy wizzard. Just beautiful work.

supercharged

supercharged

What if some breeder worked that plant and afters a long time they had a strain that was all double trichs. What if there was double triched The White. It would be obscenely deadly looking.

It is way cool you even noticed that.

You are officially the canopy wizzard. Just beautiful work.

hey tobor, how u doin man?
honestly ive tried to retake that pitcure of the double trich and its impossible, the gap behind the trich is a tiny hole peaking through 2 other foxtails on the otherside of the bud, its insane!!!
hmmmm that is a pretty good question, any breeders wanna step forward an have a go at tobors idea?

'the official canopy wizard' bro thats 2much, i seen your white urkle scrog an i can never beat that canopy!!!!!
thanks though, wait till my next grow with these dud x tres dawgs i got goin and a new pheno of white bubba, guna b sum FIRE comin on!!

peace out, SC

sycboy

sycboy

dude if you're looking for a decent microscope, go to Maplin. They sell L.E.D. powered 400x mini microscopes that are perfect... I think they're about £6

Top Bottom