tent full of lil raskals!!!

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RockPhosphate

I look at this thread every time i'm on here.

I even printed up a picture of the Super-Canopy for inspiration!

sticky icky

sticky icky

That is pure fire to the extreme supa very very impressive skillz I would like to hang above that canopy and just huff and huff and of course puff lol..all day in there evry strain is just lookin dialed in and rude as can be!killer job m8t!

supercharged

supercharged

S.C. they look spectacular my bro...SPECtacULAR!

Each one of those strains appear to be dialed. Good call on taking them the extra week. You gonna have some serious FIRE in multiple flavors. Gonna be a special time for you bro...enjoy the ride

yo bro, hows that sfv tastin :)
u know wat man they aint as dialed as i want them2b yet, the cuts i started with werent the best so i can defo do better than this :)
CANNOT WAIT till day 63, i hopwe they r done by then lol

looks super nice! nice canopy work brotha!

thanks man :)

I look at this thread every time i'm on here.

I even printed up a picture of the Super-Canopy for inspiration!

hey rock wats goin on bro, thanks for the kind words im glad my pics can b inspiring ur comment has made my day :)

That is pure fire to the extreme supa very very impressive skillz I would like to hang above that canopy and just huff and huff and of course puff lol..all day in there evry strain is just lookin dialed in and rude as can be!killer job m8t!

yooooo sticky!!!!!!!!!!! wats new brother, hows that aliendog tastin?
hahaha all u can smell from the canopy is skunky funk from the strawberry white, DAMN SHE A STINKER!!!!!!!
thanks for the comments bro, ya 2good 2me u r hahahaha

peace, SC

waayne

waayne

Man Super I don't think I've ever seen a more even canopy or efficient use of space and light......
All those pics look sick man :pimp:
Awesome work bro!
I can't stop lookin at your WiFi's.....frosted perfection :rock

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer strains u got & the perfact growth of each plant juss amazes me.. WOW!!! I think u got the shit dialed in already!! Super Great work but I no u already no that...

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yo S.C. beautiful AM here in So. Cal. Excited gonna be chopping my SFV tonight bro. On day 77. Took the colas on my Cali Conect Chemdog #4/ OG 2 nights ago. They are the most beautiful buds I've grown yet. They purpled up on me and are frosted to the max.

Keep KILLIN it my brother!

K

KushChemDiesel

Sssmdaccckkkk!!!

Killin it young brother, you see that Shane post lmao g

In a bizzle bro

supercharged

supercharged

Man Super I don't think I've ever seen a more even canopy or efficient use of space and light......
All those pics look sick man :pimp:
Awesome work bro!
I can't stop lookin at your WiFi's.....frosted perfection :rock

thanks brother :)

Killer strains u got & the perfact growth of each plant juss amazes me.. WOW!!! I think u got the shit dialed in already!! Super Great work but I no u already no that...

thanks a lot makingoo, hows your whitefire bro?

Yo S.C. beautiful AM here in So. Cal. Excited gonna be chopping my SFV tonight bro. On day 77. Took the colas on my Cali Conect Chemdog #4/ OG 2 nights ago. They are the most beautiful buds I've grown yet. They purpled up on me and are frosted to the max.

Keep KILLIN it my brother!

damn man day 77, that is guna b sum potent herb ma brother!!!! lol
enjoy the smoke, heard that Chemdog #4 is supposed2b sum string shit neway!!!

Sssmdaccckkkk!!!

Killin it young brother, you see that Shane post lmao g

In a bizzle bro

easi now r kid, wats crackin on the sour d front she stinkin ur place out? lol
that is defo1 for the carbonfilter hahahaha
shit shane stain LMFAO u kill me sumtimes man
peace, S

See the new pics pukka bro

yo devious, thanks for the comment bro, u will b tryin sum of that whitefire yaself soon enough man!!!

peace every1, S

supercharged

supercharged

wat the fuck man, kinda weird that shit dont ya think?
wats goin on neway bro, hows that white bubba lookin? ;)

OGBubble

OGBubble

All ive got to say bro is WOW you've got one insane canopy going for ya there. All your ladies look mighty fine and beautiful.

Z

ziggy1

I usually don't comment on other peoples garden work....but yours is amazing Im jealous of that canopy...perfect!!!

zig

H

Herbicure

What's up mate u alright? and got to say, the pics are lookin sick.

Peace Out Hic

H

HappyTrees

mad props to the canopy man. thats simply amazing for being a multi strain grow. lol you have a green thumb my man keep it up!
is that just on plant topped once in each container?

supercharged

supercharged

thats exactly how i feel bro lol great job supercharged!

hey buddy how u doin?
thanks man, i cant believe how well its gone myself man im just stoked :)

smashed it with this 1 brother

peace hb

safe bruv, peace

I usually don't comment on other peoples garden work....but yours is amazing Im jealous of that canopy...perfect!!!

zig

cheers ziggy

What's up mate u alright? and got to say, the pics are lookin sick.

Peace Out Hic

hahaha yes herbi, glad2c ya finally on here!!!!
thanks for the kind words man :)

mad props to the canopy man. thats simply amazing for being a multi strain grow. lol you have a green thumb my man keep it up!
is that just on plant topped once in each container?

hey bro how u doin?
thanks for the props bro :)
yeah each pot is 1plant topped once then 4stems r selected for the training up the canes :)

thanks guys, peace super c

Top Bottom