Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Wassup ogs! How's the morning going @str8smokn I'm lighting this one for you bro.
And black beard I like having a variety to smoke so o figured why not popping all the same seeds seems boring

blu3kush

blu3kush

Wassup ogs! How's the morning going @str8smokn I'm lighting this one for you bro.
And black beard I like having a variety to smoke so o figured why not popping all the same seeds seems boring
Good so far just got a bonus from my boss so looks like I got some money to invest in my grow so it looks like I'll be shopping for some lights later

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

I fully agree with you there man, it's always good to have a bit of variety in the tent, plus I've been away from growing for 4 years odd so there's so many new awesome sounding strains I want to try.

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

pulled up a seat for this one my g. sick lineup im looking forward to seeing this one unfold.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

How long did it say your holy grail will take? I'm asking cause mine is finishing super fast at the minute. Way earlier than stated. Iv been told off a member here that it's a fantastic smoke.
I'm looking forward to seeing your grow grow up.

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Word lol its so hard to choose from like I told str8 we all feel like a kid in a candy store.
And work @blu3kush I'm waiting for my bonus check from my union in Feb. And my raise. I hate how we have to wait till Feb lmao.

All these cookies, aliens, glues and stuff that are about now and I've never even tried any of them, I've got to find some nice ones to get in the tent.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I'm Def trying to get a gorilla glue and a alien strain it's just hard to come across.
And for the GSC I got then from a fellow farmer on here they are bag seeds but they are some gems I can tell you that for sure.
And @kbellfoy I'm not sure mine is growing strong and fast but I'm vegging it for at least a month or two it's gonna be a mother plant and I want it to get to a good bush size so I'm topping and fiming away for now. It looks like some good smoke. You got picks of your HG??
@Darkstreets you the man b lol hope you enjoy dawg.

Wildill

Wildill

Word I'm Def trying to get a gorilla glue and a alien strain it's just hard to come across.
And for the GSC I got then from a fellow farmer on here they are bag seeds but they are some gems I can tell you that for sure.
And @kbellfoy I'm not sure mine is growing strong and fast but I'm vegging it for at least a month or two it's gonna be a mother plant and I want it to get to a good bush size so I'm topping and fiming away for now. It looks like some good smoke. You got picks of your HG??

I see so what makes you think they are reg did anther male form a differnt strain pollinate it? Because i thought GSC clone only..

Dabominable

Dabominable

It's allllll fun and games until you have too much variety! lol i need to ditch some strains. It's been raining all night every night for like the last 5 days. Ladies still champing, thought id have to pull premie when it started, but they're holding strong and ripening up. I think my pineapples i'll pull within 3-4 days from now, same with the purple kush. I expect the kong kush to take the longest (thats one that i've ditched and im just finishing up the last cut of it i had) Blue lemon thai has about 8-10 days left i'd say. This is my first grow at my new spot, so i'm a little more anxious then i should be. Stay up mofos

THCdurk

THCdurk

Bro as I said above they are Gsc male and female which makes then regular I know nothing about them but that bro I said I received them as a gift. What's with the 21 qs you the feds??? @Wildill

str8smokn

str8smokn

I see so what makes you think they are reg did anther male form a differnt strain pollinate it? Because i thought GSC clone only..
. @Wildill
There are quit a few seed banks that carry GSC...
You might be thinking of the "Forum Cut" which his is not. Hence seeds not clone..
But then again he did say "Bag Seed".
STR8

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

I've got some Trainwreck x Alien Cookies seeds to grow out (popped 4), really want to try that Gorilla Glue #4 everyone goes on about but it's clone only

Wildill

Wildill

Bro as I said above they are Gsc male and female which makes then regular I know nothing about them but that bro I said I received them as a gift. What's with the 21 qs you the feds??? @Wildill
Lol Feds just never seen reg GSC seeds I know they sell female seeds of GSC and GSC crosses. I have a shit ton of GSC bag seeds but they came from herming due to a light leak witch would made them 90% female.

Dabominable

Dabominable

I'm with durk on this one. Even if its 90% female, it still has the 10% male traits. So you could pop 100 beans, and possibly pull 10 male gsc's from the batch. Or you could light stress seed another female, and still have a chance (if not a lesser one) to get a male. Just because people don't win the lottery every year, doesn't mean they stop playing ;P

Top Bottom