Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Not much playa!
I went and checked on my Auto challengers and all four are above ground and starting to open up.
Looking good so far. Hopefully tight root space doesn't create males.
I'm all giddy up in there...
Like a little kid. It's always exciting to me to pop some new beans. It's the mystery of what's waiting in them.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

BRB

Wildill

Wildill

Okay but the thing is you don't know what they all are which makes them just regular seeds could be male or fem. Imo.
Your right bro most of the time when I hear the term "regular seeds" there talking about male/female breadings. Anyhow good luck there are some good phenos to be found.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Word I'm Def trying to get a gorilla glue and a alien strain it's just hard to come across.
And for the GSC I got then from a fellow farmer on here they are bag seeds but they are some gems I can tell you that for sure.
And @kbellfoy I'm not sure mine is growing strong and fast but I'm vegging it for at least a month or two it's gonna be a mother plant and I want it to get to a good bush size so I'm topping and fiming away for now. It looks like some good smoke. You got picks of your HG??
@Darkstreets you the man b lol hope you enjoy dawg.

This is a bud shot at 3 week in flower. It's hard to get full pics as my tent is full of 5 ft monsters lol.

Screenshot 2015 12 22 17 13 15
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got some Trainwreck x Alien Cookies seeds to grow out (popped 4), really want to try that Gorilla Glue #4 everyone goes on about but it's clone only
Clones only nahhh my boy is working with a gg4 back crossed and has a ton ofglue crosses I'm also working with some of his gg4xwhitexfirecookies pollen might need testers

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Clones only nahhh my boy is working with a gg4 back crossed and has a ton ofglue crosses I'm also working with some of his gg4xwhitexfirecookies pollen might need testers

Well it's clone only until it get's bx'd then.

"gg4xwhitexfirecookies" sounds like a hell of a sticky white mess!

blu3kush

blu3kush

I'm being patient I'm just Givin into the hype lmao. I can't wait to get my hands on it. It just sounds fire lmao.
first time i seen some pics of it i wanted to have some then the fact everyone is talking about it but cant get it makes me want it even more its something i would to have in my tent long term has great medical atriibutes

Top Bottom