Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Gsc 13 hours after last picture. Plants in soil are doing great.. Fimmed the bigger one so the smaller one can catch up. Everything is looking good thanks to everyone here at the farm

Screenshot 2016 01 10 12 02 11
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

woke up and my ducting to my fan fell off, 97F and 87%rh and they just all hello.. nothing wrong here.

I caame back to my ac blowing the hot air it produced back into my room last run. 105 degrees and 40%rh, at least you somewhat reasonably still fall into the VPD cause your humidity went up, probably a combination of that and you having healthy plants it probably wasnt so bad for a short period of time. Make those babies drink! Lol

scubascrog

scubascrog

I caame back to my ac blowing the hot air it produced back into my room last run. 105 degrees and 40%rh, at least you somewhat reasonably still fall into the VPD cause your humidity went up, probably a combination of that and you having healthy plants it probably wasnt so bad for a short period of time. Make those babies drink! Lol
Which is great because I want the roots looking for water I just transplanted and watered before lights out the day prior. Coincidence?

scubascrog

scubascrog

Try growing up on an island. We don't really have any venues on the Big Island. I know the best trap/EDM dj's on the island. Definitely better djs here then there are artists/performers for big island. Check out 'Static traveler' 'Kah' '3D' and for rap/hiphop MattMaddox/rebel ronin

I threw Edm events here in portland for 2 years. Pretty fun.

Dabominable

Dabominable

So here's some update of my legal grow. - I've got one afgani #1 i'm waiting to finish out, so only transplanted 20, have my Blue lemon thai on standby in the meantime. Most of them are Purple Trainwreck (pwreck), 2 pineapple chunks, 2 sour diesel's, blueberry kush, og ghost train haze, pineapple x god's widow, pineapple. Have been on a stupid busy, lack of sleep schedule between fishing lately. They are only 2 days since flip, so plan to take some cuts in the next few days, and defoliate/lollipop some. Also have my eye on a few more fans, just a matter of funds. Now that it's about spring, its about to be hotter, so i was thinking 3-4 more wall mount oscillators. Also have a arborist friend coming sometime this week to cut back some trees to give me full sun, and to take advantage of my solar exhaust fans. As well 1-2 floor tornado type fans that i will point from the ground up to the exhaust fan in the roof, figure it can't hurt. Gonna be trying to find the best energy using ones if possible

20160110 1105421
20160110 1105461
20160110 1105581
str8smokn

str8smokn

So here's some update of my legal grow. - I've got one afgani #1 i'm waiting to finish out, so only transplanted 20, have my Blue lemon thai on standby in the meantime. Most of them are Purple Trainwreck (pwreck), 2 pineapple chunks, 2 sour diesel's, blueberry kush, og ghost train haze, pineapple x god's widow, pineapple. Have been on a stupid busy, lack of sleep schedule between fishing lately. They are only 2 days since flip, so plan to take some cuts in the next few days, and defoliate/lollipop some. Also have my eye on a few more fans, just a matter of funds. Now that it's about spring, its about to be hotter, so i was thinking 3-4 more wall mount oscillators. Also have a arborist friend coming sometime this week to cut back some trees to give me full sun, and to take advantage of my solar exhaust fans. As well 1-2 floor tornado type fans that i will point from the ground up to the exhaust fan in the roof, figure it can't hurt. Gonna be trying to find the best energy using ones if possible

Have you grown in there before?
How far below the roof is that screen? I was just wondering about humidity in the top.
I haven't done any greenhouse grows so I was curious.
Looking good though .
STR8

Dabominable

Dabominable

I've got about 2ft open from bottom to top. The roof peak is around 9ft. The netting is 6ft. the humidity at 6ft is usually 55-70 depending on how wet the day is. At night humidity is near 100% - that's why i want more airflow. Not much i can do about the humidity but i can def compensate with some air-flow. Was even considering putting some industrial velcro on the outside and putting removable dropwalls, and adding a heat or energy efficiency dehuey (q-105?), to try and control the humidity at night. This is gonna be my 2nd run in this greenhouse. Due to privacy issues and the neighborhood i'm in, i opted for a shorter greenhouse that is just below my fence line. In the process of buying some land atm, so then i can put w/e i want there, and do it all proper. This works for what i've got and do atm though

THCdurk

THCdurk

Looking good as usual brother @Dabominable sadly some of the cuts died. Cause I'm an idiot but I got a bunch goin strong in closet. Imma pm you later about that shit I feel like an ass. But we'll see what happens your shit looks good af tho bro.

Dabominable

Dabominable

No big deal, they would've been taken/tossed either way on my end. I've got a few trays of clones at least to take in the next few days. Yeah pm me what went down? I'll still be your friend even though you idioted some shiz ;) lol. fr don't trip. But yea lmk what you did, did you lose everythign in one specific strain or just one or 2 of each or somethin?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

He told me he got the hammer today. We were online on xbox when he told me.

Top Bottom