Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Hey gangstaaaz , I'm going to be off line for a while
, no internet on the phone, I found a new spot 2.5 feet x 7.5 feet long x 6 feet tall, during my hiatus I will be working on this spot, recently I've opted to not do hydro until my experience level with hydro is better, this goes to all farmers be safe and grow on, I'll miss my farm family when I'm gone.. But I will be back, hopefully less than a week, peaceee

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

, no internet on the phone, I found a new spot 2.5 feet x 7.5 feet long x 6 feet tall, during my hiatus I will be working on this spot, recently I've opted to not do hydro until my experience level with hydro is better, this goes to all farmers be safe and grow on, I'll miss my farm family when I'm gone.. But I will be back, hopefully less than a week, peaceee

Good luck @embaks and hit me up when youre back. Should have those ready for ya when you get internet back!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck and prosperity in your new venture

embaks

embaks

Glad to have you back durk..

Pic updates as of now.. Added Fluorescent 4 foot ballast 2 bulb talk to you soon

IMG 20160112 163030343
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah that w as my lesson ed learned indeed OG @gravekat303
But good luck wit that @embaks
I'm trying to learn this skill myself I went a little"hood" on this punk at work who thought it was ok to raise his voice and snap all gay like at me my big boss didn't like when I said Idk.who your talkn to homie cuz I ain't no bitch watch your tone before I give yall a reason to call hr

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol word you gotta be like that sometimes. That's one of the most important things I learned out here in the field. If people don't wanna respect don't respect them. But I dam sure better get some respect and don't be talking to me like I'm some bum or I stole something from you. I'll put an end to that quick.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Lol word you gotta be like that sometimes. That's one of the most important things I learned out here in the field. If people don't wanna respect don't respect them. But I dam sure better get some respect and don't be talking to me like I'm some bum or I stole something from you. I'll put an end to that quick.
A bet you'd be surprised who has been banned around these parts lol..Probably not to surprised tho

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In The words of little Jon Don't start no s*** Won't be no s***

THCdurk

THCdurk

Oh I'm sure there's a bunch of us lmao. I was just shocked I went to go respond then I see the message saying I was banned and I started laughing so hard. Then I was like damm no more homies hahaha.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Oh I'm sure there's a bunch of us lmao. I was just shocked I went to go respond then I see the message saying I was banned and I started laughing so hard. Then I was like damm no more homies hahaha.

Glad youre back so soon though! I posted a song for ya a couple days ago and dint hear anything! Had to go digging see where you were at and was shocked when i found out.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I'm sure there's a bunch of us lmao. I was just shocked I went to go respond then I see the message saying I was banned and I started laughing so hard. Then I was like damm no
more homies hahaha.
Lol I've been banned before

Top Bottom