Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Lol word you gotta be like that sometimes. That's one of the most important things I learned out here in the field. If people don't wanna respect don't respect them. But I dam sure better get some respect and don't be talking to me like I'm some bum or I stole something from you. I'll put an end to that quick.
Wuz up @THCdurk

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm trying to learn this skill myself I went a little"hood" on this punk at work who thought it was ok to raise his voice and snap all gay like at me my big boss didn't like when I said Idk.who your talkn to homie cuz I ain't no bitch watch your tone before I give yall a reason to call hr
Hahaha my big boss came down today and told us that home boy I was talking about quit today and just bounced

THCdurk

THCdurk

Ebonics- big L listen to it that's 80% of my vocabulary lmfao.
But here's a lil update on 2 plants my phone actin up on thc so couple posts at a time. The freshly topped and smaller plant is my money maker. And the bigger plant is my west coast OG autoflower. They are both 3 and half weeks. West coast og showing pistils.

20160113 213221
20160113 213339
20160113 213355
Grow4me

Grow4me

But here's a lil update on 2 plants my phone actin up on thc so couple posts at a time. The freshly topped and smaller plant is my money maker. And the bigger plant is my west coast OG autoflower. They are both 3 and half weeks. West coast og showing pistils.
Nice! Autos, right? I received my auto seeds, can't wait to try em.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Very nice!!! Hello @THCdurk !!!!!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Well gentlemen I have a ua for a new job today all I got a do is pass and I'm set for benefits and shit like a big boy! Good thing I got ultra pure cuz I smoked a big ole bleezie last night and this morning #nuglife

Y

youngjigga

:-)hmmm.nice looking holy grail. makes me want to pop some of mine.lol. next run..whats she like mate? lanky as hell?

Top Bottom