Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Thanks bruh hopefully these gsc catch up, they are enjoying life. When ginge isnt in there fuckin shit up. I need to get some doors for this spot.

embaks

embaks

So my plant (3.5 weeks - a month old) is shooting pistols ( only one atm. ) on node i topped. Im still on a 20/4 light cycle. And the leaves are getting frosty. And my whole bedroom reaks, wtf? the timer came unpluged twice over the last week both times lights were off about 14 hours. Could i have thrown it into flower? Its growing about 3/4 of an inch a day. If my camera was better id snap a pic.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I had this happen a while a go back when I was younger and gave zero fucks and I heard some cholos were selling decks so I mobbed up with my only friend who had balls and I went to the cholos house and asked to.buy a deck and I saw mine and started swinging till the rest of the.vatos came out and stomped me.and my homie out good I didn't get my deck back bug I waited and jacked his out of his truck I then took a piss all inside that bitch
HA!

embaks

embaks

So my plant (3.5 weeks - a month old) is shooting pistols ( only one atm. ) on node i topped. Im still on a 20/4 light cycle. And the leaves are getting frosty. And my whole bedroom reaks, wtf? the timer came unpluged twice over the last week both times lights were off about 14 hours. Could i have thrown it into flower? Its growing about 3/4 of an inch a day. If my camera was better id snap a pic.
all set.. Thanks....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It could be the timers or it could also be rootbound my gg4 tardis and day wrecker all started doing this after being rootbound

str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking good there @embaks .
Is that the cookies all together, same pot?
STR8

Top Bottom