Tent Life With Durk

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man they all look hungry besides the moontangf2. You are too far in to bend that beast she really took off on you Lol cut some leafs out man open them up trust me you will have a better harvest.

THCdurk

THCdurk

They recommend top dose is 5g of the veg bloom so i give them 6g of that.
then i add 1.5ml of cal-mg
then 6ml of advanced nutrient big buds bloom booster.
And i ph anywhere from 5.8-6.1
Should i add anything in your opinion like to boost cerrain things to help the feed? I have other nutirents and additives i can put. @gravekat303 and im looking for my calander my girl picked up while i was at work and moved it somewhere idk where lol.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You got anything with lower n and higher p? I almost cut out n after the 3rd week im so surprised how big that tardis got . any smells yet

THCdurk

THCdurk

The tardis tall pheno smells like pineapple and lemon the shorter tardis is ammonia and lemons. Moontang is straight ammonia and fuel she stinks the most. And for higher p i can add HPK from roots organics. Its 0-4-5

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The tardis tall pheno smells like pineapple and lemon the shorter tardis is ammonia and lemons. Moontang is straight ammonia and fuel she stinks the most. And for higher p i can add HPK from roots organics. Its 0-4-5
Lol you positive you didn't mix up the Cindy with the tardis? I never got pineapple or citrus the ammonia smelling moontangs are my fav they get nasty fast plus its like incognito weed people just think you got a bunch of cats lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

So only give it te hpk? And nah im getting a citrusy lemon smell wit a pineapple smell like the sweetness of the pineapple. Idk thats what im smellin bro. @gravekat303

THCdurk

THCdurk

I usually only do 4 weeks of flowering wit the big bud. And word so ill make a HPK feed tonight to gove in the a.m.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah no apologies over here ya know i like pushing my limits seeing what i can control this wjole year been trial and error so im down for whatever. I did first feed of just HPK im excited to see what happens within the next week

THCdurk

THCdurk

I also went ham and thinned out all tge plants except the tall tardis. That will be tge last time i prune anything. Took off tge whole bottom third and alot of tge fan leaves that were blocking bud sites, i got sick of tucking tgese big ol leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom