Tent Set Up ,help

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

u built it i assume?roughly how much brother?im trying to replace 8k of hid.or at least super close.ill run hid with the cobs if i got to

I have 18 COBs (6 rows of 3) using three HLG-320H-1400b drivers. The COBs are mounted on six RapidLED 1 x 4 frames using the 140mm heat sinks from RapidLED. I estimated the total cost to be around $1350 for everything. When your ready and start your thread, I'll list the major components and where I got them.

fatawa

fatawa

I have 18 COBs (6 rows of 3) using three HLG-320H-1400b drivers. The COBs are mounted on six RapidLED 1 x 4 frames using the 140mm heat sinks from RapidLED. I estimated the total cost to be around $1350 for everything. When your ready and start your thread, I'll list the major components and where I got them.
appreciate it...what wud yurs b equavilant to?yur cob-hid.n i get its a rough estimate

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

appreciate it...what would yours be equivalent to? your cob-hid. and i get its a rough estimate
I have no idea, it's basically 920 watts of COBs in an 4x8 tent. I'm a canna-noob, I've never used HID.

fatawa

fatawa

I have no idea, it's basically 920 watts of COBs in an 4x8 tent. I'm a canna-noob, I've never used HID.
ya i cudnt c throwing $1300 to replace $3-350 of hid...mine cost like $12 a month to run.still interested just need to read up on you guys cob shit more.ill tag u tho wen i start that thread.thanks 4 the info brother

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

ya i cudnt c throwing $1300 to replace $3-350 of hid...mine cost like $12 a month to run.still interested just need to read up on you guys cob shit more.ill tag u tho wen i start that thread.thanks 4 the info brother

yeah, for sure... The reason I went LED (other than I'm a geek) was because I didn't want to deal with the heat of HID and I didn't want to deal with bulb changes every year.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

So I got a email from dan hope this helps clear up what's needed for what hps replacement , here it is :::::

Thank you for your email. These lights run about 40% more efficient than a traditional SE HPS light. A 1kW HPS equivalent COB LED would pull roughly 600 Watts at the wall, yet produce the same amount of PPFD output @ the canopy with far less heat.

Our lights are passively cooled so there are no moving parts and create little additional heat in the growing environment and require far less HVAC than HPS.

To convert a room running 4kW of HPS, you will need about 2400 watts of COBs. Our lights are available as kits which are pre-wired and ready to be attached to your own fabricated frames, or we also offer ready to hang fixtures as well. If you were looking for the most cost effective ready to hang fixture for your area, I would consider (4) of these:

http://timbergrowlights.com/600-watt-vero29-v7-4x4-framework/

I hope this helps - if you have any additional questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Dan

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Filling up the last section with some headbands then lights out tommrow am!
#extraroom #oldbulbs # whatsitgonnado
Holy grail , headbands ,tahoe OG
Trial run

IMG 1803
IMG 1805
Top Bottom