Tent Set Up ,help

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

The signatures now only appear once per thread, the reason behind this was to clean up the threads and make things more easy to read :)
its def cleaner,some sigs being 2 paragraphs long can clutter things

sixstring

sixstring

Go to the first post i made in this thread and click on either link :)
20170723 144731 1

That took about 15 minutes to load because of where im working today so thats all folks lol.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Nice man ! , going to go with 4 of the 600w cobs prolly will add 2 more but want to see how the heat is with 4 got my new moms goin to fuel this tent excited about the new strains I'll have 9 total which is a huge jump for me , home made 5x8x7 veg tent using the troph blue mats to help keep em wet since this is not at my location it'll have to go 1-2 days with out me there I have a superset res (bucket) with straight ph'd h20 and one with feed , can shut off the flow of one then switch to other as I see necessary , not a 100% scientific approach lol but I have a good feeling about it ... #saratogablend #supersoil.

IMG 1781
IMG 1782
IMG 1784
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Go to the first post i made in this thread and click on either link :)
View attachment 724365

That took about 15 minutes to load because of where im working today so thats all folks lol.

man... I don't know, you sure you're doing it right??!! I see tip burn, yellow leaves, dried up brown leaves!!! I think you're over feeding, and under feeding, and root rot, and did you scope your plants for parasites .... disgraceful!!! :p:D:D

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

lol there's no root rot but yes I did hammer them with the nutes too many eggs in one basket got some feed mixed up lol give me a week to redeem my self lol and that ugly looking one to the left I've been having a hell of a time with. I just flushed it won't take anymore in from friends it's been a nightmare ... let me prove my self lol hold up

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

lol there's no root rot but yes I did hammer them with the nutes too many eggs in one basket got some feed mixed up lol give me a week to redeem my self lol and that ugly looking one to the left I've been having a hell of a time with. I just flushed it won't take anymore in from friends it's been a nightmare ... let me prove my self lol hold up

LOL, I wasn't talking about your plants, they look good ... I was just giving sixstring some shit, and "trying" to be funny ...

sixstring

sixstring

have u ran these or kno someone who has six?just curious cuz i rock 1000w's n ive heard the claim many times of being equal
know several people running the older version that love them.i also have several setups based off the same concept by the dude using parts bought from the dude.i just didnt want to buy his fixture because im handy with a screwdriver lol.listen guys ,cobs are for real.i was running 13kw of hid and now i have 8 kw of mostly cobs @ 35w and 50w and my monthly yields are up noticeably and my power bill is 500 bucks a month less. i love my gavitas and im having a real hard time letting go of the last 3 but i can say for certain the plants are nicer under the diy led setups.that panel i linked would cost about 550 to 650 to diy and the case would not be as water tight as his is.its a great value

fatawa

fatawa

know several people running the older version that love them.i also have several setups based off the same concept by the dude using parts bought from the dude.i just didnt want to buy his fixture because im handy with a screwdriver lol.listen guys ,cobs are for real.i was running 13kw of hid and now i have 8 kw of mostly cobs @ 35w and 50w and my monthly yields are up noticeably and my power bill is 500 bucks a month less. i love my gavitas and im having a real hard time letting go of the last 3 but i can say for certain the plants are nicer under the diy led setups.that panel i linked would cost about 550 to 650 to diy and the case would not be as water tight as his is.its a great value
im making this move soon n ill hav to finaly deal with a real electric bill.im gonna pm u sometime wen im ready brother.im more then handy myself but u can hook me up on grocery list right?

sixstring

sixstring

Yes i would prefer we did a basic build list in the open so everyone can have the info and i get a few less pm.but yeah if your doing big things and dont want to display it pm is fine

fatawa

fatawa

Yes i would prefer we did a basic build list in the open so everyone can have the info and i get a few less pm.but yeah if your doing big things and dont want to display it pm is fine
thats cool too.ill start a thread wen im ready

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Yeah Bro a normal e bill would be sweet , running central air , heated pool , 6kw hps , 2 8bulb 4' t5's , fans ... filters , two window ac units shits unreal bills been consistent since I moved in tho so ... I feel consistency is better then peaking your light bill a few times a year ... as far as the law goes .. who knows , lol works in my head tho LOL I'm jumping on the led bandwagon hope I don't regret it :)

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

have u ran these or kno someone who has six?just curious cuz i rock 1000w's n ive heard the claim many times of being equal

I'm basically running the same COBs as the PLC6 ... The difference being PLC is running a 72V Vero29SE at 1.4a giving about 100Watts per COB... That's how they are getting almost 600 true watts for 6 COBs. I'm running the 36v Vero29SE at 1.4a which is giving me a little over 50w per cob, I just have more COBs for a little better even distribution of the light. I'm thinking the reason PLC is using lenses is to give a little better light distribution as well.

fatawa

fatawa

I'm basically running the same COBs as the PLC6 ... The difference being PLC is running a 72V Vero29SE at 1.4a giving about 100Watts per COB... That's how they are getting almost 600 true watts for 6 COBs. I'm running the 36v Vero29SE at 1.4a which is giving me a little over 50w per cob, I just have more COBs for a little better even distribution of the light. I'm thinking the reason PLC is using lenses is to give a little better light distribution as well.
u built it i assume?roughly how much brother?im trying to replace 8k of hid.or at least super close.ill run hid with the cobs if i got to

Top Bottom