Terps House

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

IMG 0460
The 8 light with coco beds are doing very well. Day 9 still using up the last of the mills before I switch over to Meeks recipe. Probably next week or so

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking great in that next round! You're gonna need another layer of screen in there maybe, girls are reaching for the sky. Still running Mills or you swap over to my recipe already?

The Terps

The Terps

I ended up having another quarter jug of a&b so that's all mills thus far. @nMEEKS. But I need to get on mixing my next batch before I start looking for a third tail to chase lol. But they are on day 27 so they won't stretch anymore but ya third trellis is a maybe currently. If I can get by with two it makes harvest much easier. They are about 7" above top net so I should be alright.

The Terps

The Terps

IMG 0506
9 light got stripped down today and gets flipped tomorrow. Been busy working on the 6 light room turning it into an 8 light just like the other room coco beds and all got the wall cut out and a door almost hung I hate hanging doors and tables framed up. Tomorrow I will have the dehu moved lights hung and hopefully the tables done.

The Terps

The Terps

So here is the 8 light update
IMG 0570
IMG 0571
IMG 0573
And here is the little 6 lighter remodeled to be a replica of 8 light room above. This room now has 8 lights gypsum infused coco beds just as before a 3 ton and a 2 ton m/s and a mess of sherbert will finish the irrigation today and get an update on the 9 light tomorrow.
IMG 0579
IMG 0580

The Terps

The Terps

Not sure about the gypsum the plants are thriving so I'm sold on it a small effort to do really. But I can't attribute anything scientific to gypsum. And no I ended up buying more mills cause I've been so busy remodeling. I also got a new warehouse that's been eating up my spare time. I need to do the math on all my dilution rates and ratios and it just seems like a two hr project for a later date.

However I forced myself to only buy a gal or two 1/2 gal so I would be forced to mix soon. The newest remodel 8 light has sherbert in it and it doesn't have another feed of mills I'll have to mix really soon.
But I'm excited to get on it I'm worried about not running a bloom booster however. Might mix up something around week three till flush if anyone has suggestions.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Not sure about the gypsum the plants are thriving so I'm sold on it a small effort to do really. But I can't attribute anything scientific to gypsum. And no I ended up buying more mills cause I've been so busy remodeling. I also got a new warehouse that's been eating up my spare time. I need to do the math on all my dilution rates and ratios and it just seems like a two hr project for a later date.

However I forced myself to only buy a gal or two 1/2 gal so I would be forced to mix soon. The newest remodel 8 light has sherbert in it and it doesn't have another feed of mills I'll have to mix really soon.
But I'm excited to get on it I'm worried about not running a bloom booster however. Might mix up something around week three till flush if anyone has suggestions.

I hear ya, time is a hell of a commodity.

I was going over his formula the other day and it looks like, in lieu of a bloom booster the calnit could be reduced the last couple weeks of flower and the same effect as an additional booster could be had.

Running the formula straight up appears to already have 80ppm P.

The Terps

The Terps

Thanks man just about finished with a new warehouse also it's been pretty hectic since thanksgiving. But crushing it right now just need my luck to hold up. Can't spare the time to have an a/c fail or something like that. Can't wait to finish this project and get back to being a grower and not a build out guy.

Turning out pretty slick though. Two 8 light rooms with 5 tons each 5 sun system 315 mother room and a 3 315 veg room a dry room and even a rosin room. Shooting to have the first room planted in the next 10-15 days

The Terps

The Terps

Don't remember it's about 7" tall each light 5'x5' so you can plug that in to a soil calculator. I won't tell you how much I water cause that's a place to place strain to strain flow rate zone length and yadada. Typically when past week 2 flower I water 1-3 times a day for one minute intervals. I keep my coco on the wet side always @Wentworth but actual volume of water no idea. However it is very consistent day to day.

The Terps

The Terps

@Wentworth ya it's an 08 450r I have pretty much given up skating and dirt biking 2-3 years ago. As I can't use them responsibly. Never happy unless I'm progressing and performing at a high level and they are just to dangerous. The risk to reward level just became to high. Now a days I get my jollies from fly fishing and riding powder on my board. Can't afford any more injuries so I'm actually going to sell my bike soon to upgrade my drift boat.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Oh yea noticed you used fabric ducting at your other spot but went w spiral pipe for your ducting at the new spot. You have issues w the fabric? Thanks again ;)

I noticed that fabric ducting as well, didn't know that was a thing. Looks like it could come in handy for the intake in my air exchange room. Mind if I ask where you sourced it?

The Terps

The Terps

The fabric I got with an excel air unit. fabrics fine but the company product and service is shit they sent me a damaged unit then damaged replacement parts told me they would reinberse me for my mechanic to literally take apart the whole thing. And they flaked on the reimbursement. I hate that company lol.
Your local a/c guy should be able to source it though. I will tell you first hand i will never buy an a/c through a store again always issues pick an a/c guy buy everything through them that way WHEN they fail it's a smoother ride.

The new spot has the new 16 seer 5 ton ruuds so they should kick those 8 lights ass.
Beats the hell out of my mini splits though. Won't ever buy one of those again either

Top Bottom