• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Here is most of the GDP mix !!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Thats my fly swatter,lol !! Not a good pic at all,just took a snap real quick. Didn't use the trimmer this time, done all by hand and I sux at it.But its all my anyways!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

It was to damm hot when trimming time came. I just rush threw them as quickly as possible. I will get some better pics for sure after it cures up.:rolleyes:

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Both got a very good head high thats stays around a hour or two. Great taste and smelling herb that holds both while burning.Got to get somemore for sure,both are going to be keepers !!

worm1

worm1

sounds like an awesome smoke Zonkerly, im glad you got your harvest, even after the mites nightmare!
would love to share a smoke with you man!
cheers
worm1

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Shop down the street gave me some stuff call AzaMax to try out. Spayed down the few I got vegging now a few weeks back and so far its working. If we ever get the chance,well burn a few.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Just got back from a local hydro shop.Had some of the GDPx(PExHBxWHxAWW) in my pocket.The crew all started to ask what I got going.Well a hour or so later, I left them all fux up and handing out freebies!! Thanks Hazeman for the awesome gift which got me this stuff..
DSC03169

worm1

worm1

that kelp is meant to be really good stuff, some of my family use it for their fruit and veg garden

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Lost all the rest of the bennies too some kind of bug. Right at the bottum of the stem,cut and left to die.....:(

Old Fart

Old Fart

Sounds like Cut Worm to me. I used to have this problem with tomato plants when they were young and tender. Just come out one day and they were laying down like someone cut them almost all the way through. An old timer told me that they go for the young tender stems and to put an aluminum foil "fence" around the base while they were young. When the stems have hardened to about three or for inches up you can remove the fence. The worms can't climb the foil fence and it doesn't have to be more than two inches high (something about electrolysis). As for the mites have you tried a nicotine spray as a preventative?

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Started useing AzaMax for the bugs since that happen and so far nothing has comeback....Those little bastards chop down all most ever bean that pop from a pack I was suppose to do a grow journal on for ET and got the rest of the LVPKxChoclate Thai....:( Thats was some good burn!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I got some ET Jack going for a journal soon with some others.. Blue Dream,Candy Kush,Platinum Kush,Sour Diesel,GSC, Blackberry Kush,a lil Chemdog 91 and a few random seeds I thru in for fun...I also got one swag plant going for the heck of it to!!! Its going to be a interesting fall & winter grow this year for sure!!

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Going to get them about 3 to 4 feet tall this round and then flip them. That way I can squeeze them all in my little grow rooms....Going in Tuesday to become a caregiver for a friend or two, my first time doing that,wish me luck because im going to need it ;)

Top Bottom