TEST GROW 126w LED Urkle x White SCROG

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have already seen people's trichs in other LED grows. I am in no way saying the LED is the problem there. I was pointing out that this plant doesn't have any trichs and didn't get me high with a test piece.

As far as testing by nuking a bud. I never said this was the best way to smoke pot. It is however a way to test some high factor. Every keeper cut I have will get you stoned doing that test. I was just testing.

I have also already stated that the LED has earned and deserves a test with a strain I know everything about. I never did this strain before.

LEDgirl you were in other testers threads all the time and still didn't come here. JEEZ!

You like Bossman and Joker more than me. You don't love me as much. Sniff, sniff. My mom was the same way with my brother. You and my mom are why I turned to drugs! LOL!!

I didn't give you any grief. I have been doing a good job. Y could stop by once a week and comment on my updates.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Outcast!

I have already seen people's trichs in other LED grows. I am in no way saying the LED is the problem there. I was pointing out that this plant doesn't have any trichs and didn't get me high with a test piece.

As far as testing by nuking a bud. I never said this was the best way to smoke pot. It is however a way to test some high factor. Every keeper cut I have will get you stoned doing that test. I was just testing.

I have also already stated that the LED has earned and deserves a test with a strain I know everything about. I never did this strain before.

LEDgirl you were in other testers threads all the time and still didn't come here. JEEZ!

You like Bossman and Joker more than me. You don't love me as much. Sniff, sniff. My mom was the same way with my brother. You and my mom are why I turned to drugs! LOL!!

I didn't give you any grief. I have been doing a good job. Y could stop by once a week and comment on my updates.

Tobor, you are the oucast child in the family! LOL. Hang in there it will get better! LOL.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I think tabor has a bigger vagina than LEDGirl :giggle.... jk jk

but for reals :mooning

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep it up Tabor, tester threads can always be a bit tricky.
G81

420king-MASSES

led girl better stop singling out my red headed step brotha and show him some love lol just playin but on the real TOBER not TABER HAS ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST INFORMATIVE TEST THREADS ON THE FARM keep doing your thing tober
kinger

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A bunch of comedians just when I need them. LOL!! It's not a vagina I just have an inverted penis. #$%$#

Does that snow storm really work Lost. Do you have any experience? I was thinking of using it on a few plants to see if it does anything. We finally have a hydro store in the boondocks and I saw that stuff there. I liked the name. But I didn't impulse buy.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Almost forgot. Anybody who is digging my scrog and wants to do this should read this thread.

Scrog is just LST. Especially the way I tie it to the top of the screen. Progrowannabe did a bunch of LST grows under T5s and let me just say he hit homerun after homerun. This thread needs to be read.

squarepusher

squarepusher

Almost forgot. Anybody who is digging my scrog and wants to do this should read this thread.

Scrog is just LST. Especially the way I tie it to the top of the screen. Progrowannabe did a bunch of LST grows under T5s and let me just say he hit homerun after homerun. This thread needs to be read.

thx for the link To

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

A bunch of comedians just when I need them. LOL!! It's not a vagina I just have an inverted penis. #$%$#

lol, im glad you took that the right way I was just bust you balls a bit, same as I would any friend of mine. Your thread is very informative, I have some WPE at about day 30 of flower under a 600w hps, if you want some pics to compare just let me know.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Put some pics up LD. I want to see some frosty ones. I am taking some pics Sunday and they have frosted up some.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is day 49 (7 weeks). I decided they are frostier than I thought. I could see frost on them tonight. It just doesn't seem as pronounced when looking at them. I took a peak with my trich loop and they are coated with trichs. They are mostly clear but there are big patches of cloudy ones. They have very short stalks though and some don't seem to have any. They are just little blobs on the leaves. I think that they reflect less light because of this and are hard to see with the naked eye when they are clear.

The buds have increased a little in height. They are half again as big around now. It is quite a shock to feel how dense they are. Even more so then last week's unbelievable hardness.

The branch that is being measure off with the hand and thumb is a good example of how I keep things tied down. That would be about a 10-12" long bud standing up. The budlets instead of growing up along the stem with the bud are all growing up from the branch. They will all be bud tips.

The pistils continue to brown but there are still new white ones coming so these buds will still pack on some more weight. I would think it will be at least one week maybe 2 before all the trichs are cloudy with some ambers. Most people have been taking these Erkle Whites at 9 or 10 weeks. I don't see these taking 3 more weeks though. If they do that means they have time to add a little weight.

There is a sweet smell mixed with some skunk smell to the buds now. I was worried because no smell, no trichs was not what I wanted. They are also feeling sticky. This light is working. It will be interesting to find out how much these buds weigh because of the density.

DSCN0823
DSCN0824
DSCN0825
DSCN0826
DSCN0827
DSCN0828
DSCN0831
DSCN0832
DSCN0833
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Lookin' good Tobor! Just wondering how far the glass is from the canopy and if you have any fans in there... :wondering I suspect that a gentle breeze would help increase trichome production...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There are fans on the unit blowing up and above the plant but the plant doesn't get any. The light is 5-6 inches above the plant.

I know a breeze helps strengthen stems but it helps trich production too?

If you click on the pics and then hit the enlarge (+) tab the trich are pretty visible.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I know a breeze helps strengthen stems but it helps trich production too?
Thx for the response... It seemed like the LED was further in the Picts, but the distance is perfect. IMO, trichome production can be slightly increased with some gentle airflow across the upper canopy... A covering of trichomes creates a layer of more humid air near the surface, enabling the plant to conserve water. Of course there are many factors involved with trichome production, primarily genetics when nutes and ambient environment is dialed-in... :thinking

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

"Mods: is there an "ignore a particular member' option?"

Damn that would rock!

Top Bottom