(Test grow)BOG L.S.D. Back again along with sweet and sour cindy

• Thread starter 1973chemgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Test growbog lsd back again along with sweet and sour cindy
Test growbog lsd back again along with sweet and sour cindy 2
Yes ... Finally BOG has got us his L.S.D. (LifeSaverDiesel)lifesaver x NYCdiesel Back which is his most sativaish strain available . This has been one alot of us have been wanting back for a long time and ill be growing these in the easiest method possible for me as i always do with test grows so to show how they grow with minimal nutes and just perlite/coco mix using lucas formula with RO water and calimagic for calmag and thats it ... Well besides light lol which i run 1000 watters and veg under t5ho and then halides as they get bigger .

Will add more grow details later as i remember things i misseed but its as sinple as it gets and always have awsome results with bogs gear anyways wanted to get the show on the road so there germinating in 80% ro and a 20% mixture of peroxide/3%h202 All seed are big and beautiful as always from BOG thats what ya get. Also if you haven't tried the peroxide water mix for germinating try a side-by-side and it will make you a believer I always( knock on wood )get full germination on all seed within 12 hours but 24 hours tops so it def works due to the h202 helping the tap root pop also i use cotton facewipes/makeup remover ... The round thin pads to place my seed between and this makes it easier for me so its more for convenience and its cleaner anyways pics of germinating seed coming soon ... Thanks for watching and joining in.. Lots more info to come :) and lots of DANK!!!

Also to add these were tested by BOG outside so there were 100% already but lets see what happens indoors

Test growbog lsd back again along with sweet and sour cindy
Test growbog lsd back again along with sweet and sour cindy Test growbog lsd back again along with sweet and sour cindy 2

Sorry don't know why the pics are sideways I will try to fix that

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Well heres an example of what I was talking about with the germination process this is a picture of one pack of 12 L.S.D. Seeds between one cotton makeup remover that's folded in half with 80% RO/20% 3% started germinating at 6pm and will check in 12 hours if im up that early lol but will show how fast this process germinates also have a pack of 12 sweet and sour Cindy germinating as well.. Also have to figure out why pics keep posting sideways doesn't do this on any other site for some reason

Mike

Shytiva

Shytiva

I'll be watching this closely chemgrower!
That sour grapes already looks insane, can't wait to see how the others perform!

Peace and greetings from europe,

Shytiva ;)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks ChemGrower, your Sour Grape looks wickedly delicious.

Looking forward to another of your exemplary grows.

You will find the LSD to be a fast vegging and hardy strain. It's hard to stop this one from stretching a bit but the yields can be awesome.

The Sweet and Sour Cindy is still pretty new. You may find some variation in these so I will be watching for what you select as a clone keeper. I would look for one that has some of the Grapefruit smell that comes from Breeder Steves (Spice of Life .seeds) out of his Sweet Tooth #3.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

You will find the LSD to be a fast vegging and hardy strain. It's hard to stop this one from stretching a bit but the yields can be awesome.

The Sweet and Sour Cindy is still pretty new. You may find some variation in these so I will be watching for what you select as a clone keeper. I would look for one that has some of the Grapefruit smell that comes from Breeder Steves (Spice of Life .seeds) out of his Sweet Tooth #3.
that is exactly what pheno I was thinking of looking for as soon as I read the description of the sweet and sour Cindy I love grapefruit strains and not many around that i have found so def will dig around for a swt#3 leaning pheno ;) its in them beans hiding somewhere and ill find her ;) thanks again for lettjng me test these beans...

Hey everyone, my name is 1973chemgrower and im an adict... My adiction is popping seeds and pheno hunting lol no 12 step program will ever stop me ;)

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Also to add i always do some stress testing in my tests or any new seed that i grow out and have grown almost all BOGs gear and all have passed with no herms so like with the L.S.D. Ill top it and most say they wont top seed plants but i never had a problem so a clone and seed are the same hence why they call it a clone but one thing I do always find that people don't think about is the clone itself from the seed plant always does better because a lot of people flower seed plants out before it reached full maturity which I always try to go 6 weeks for seed in veg but still always do better next round with the clone but i always notice even smell/taste is better off my clone from the seed so just some added info incase some are new to seed and was seeing if others have noticed this when working with seed

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

100% germination and they were really wanting to join my garden. Real fast poppers but as ive said the h202 helps alot also. Every seed was almost exactly at the same growth rate as one another so they all broke coco at the same rate :) Will do a weekly photo from here on out to keep it not so filled up and make it so people at the end can see what they will get from week to week which i myself even like looking back on my grows and like to make a photo album to show me how all my keepers do from seed all the way to flower since im always down with them daily its cool to see the life of veg which is usually 4-6 pics is all and then flower is usually 7-9 pics and its amazing to see them grow weekly like this so this is gonna be my first test grow where ill add a vid at the end showing week to week veg andflower growth up to the final cured bud shots ;) with the help of someone who can do vids lol i am not technology educated so have my wife do all that stuff

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

They are all still 100% ... Did 12 of each and got 24 seedlings that are now at day 12 since they popped there heads out ;) and all still obviously just getting a good rooting system dowm but ill post pics real soon when they really start going ... One thing about seed is there slow for the first few weeks and then all sudden there monsters especially in hempy buckets they hit that rez and go up fast but for now the roots are really going good since i peaked at a few yesterday ;) anyways next update will be posting pics since a week from now ill expext some cute little babies and that will be at week 3... Man they grow up so fast lol

MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Great budshot of the Sour Grape, Chemgrower!! Beautiful!
I agree, Seeds grow very slowly at first, but then watch out!!
I also agree with cloning a seed plant makes a very hardy clone.
Looking forward to watching this thread for updates.
MrsBOG

neck

neck

this is LSD x Tahoe Alien. aka Alien Hallucination. seemed relevant to the thread. sorta.

i wonder what kinda luck id have hitting this with an LSD male. ive been mulling that one over for a few months.

LSDxTA

good luck on your grow. cant wait to see how you fare.

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Well acording to my calender there at right around 3 weeks from germinating and there just getting size but have really packed lots of roots in there 18 oz cups which ill get pics but they been under t5s but now there in there own room under halide with a few other seed strains but ill make sure at flower theres just the L.S.D and sweet and sour cindy

I was gonna ask bog in pm but ill ask here was there the strawberry smell to the L.S.D. like in the last time they were released? also what type of phenos were found in your test this past summer as far as terpenes goes? Alll your gear is always tasty so just curious what to look forward to also I thought you had said the sns cindy will have some grapefruit phenos which would be awsome from the swt3 so ill be watching for the grape fruit in the cindy ;)

thanks again bog and all you bog fans for watching and this is when things will start really happening seeds are always slow for the first few weeks as we growers of seed all know and most dont have the patience but before ya know it were enjoying the smoke of our labor but they got good roots and will start filling out now especially being under the HID lighting instead of the t5ho which I love for traiaing and keeping moms under for slower height growth but it really makes for a bushier plants aswell as thicker branches and then when they hit the halides they grow up fast for me and keep the bushy structure so got it down now ;)

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Hey 1973chemgrower how did the sweet and sour cindy turn out? Grow times, flavor, feeding habits, yield, extra needs, etc.? I am going to be getting some beans soon, and she's on my short list.

opps, looked at the date of the start of the thread..you havent harvested yet...well how is it going so far?

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

They are all def hardy growers ... I wen away for a week and thats tis why i havnt updated lately and the wife was watching my grow and everything is still green as far as bog gear goes but others were yellowing a tad... She said she forgot how to use the nutes so just used water and with hempies that dry out fast there def needing nutes about every watering which i always nute with every water some flush once a week or so but def proud of them.... They are a bit on the small side for being arounf four weeks I believe and that was from them popping there tap root so really about 3 weeks is all from them being up and out of the coco and looking good but the slow growth was because I just had them under a cheap set of T5 lights that need new bulbs so I have them under the metal halides now so are starting to literally jump up a few inches a day at least and that was with topping them before I put them under the MH so they're going to start blowing up here now and by next week or this weekend i should say I will get pics up got 12 of each going strong :) so there def hanging tough but all bogs gear has always been easy to grow and great for beginners and people who cant find the time to pay a lot of attention to their grows like when doing gorilla grows ... Ill actually upload a quick pic of one ill snap a pic of here in a minute since im down watering them now with nutes lol

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey Chem...sorry I missed the start of this thread, but glad I'm on board now! I'll be buckling in and coming along for the whole ride bro! I can't wait to see this one progress! Best, -Max :wacky:

Top Bottom