Test Grow Log To Run Along Side Main Grow

• Thread starter Jamesb1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Hey looked very happy when I turned the lights on. Difference from the last pics to these ones 8 days ish later says it all. Actually enjoying growing these.

I might have to get a 1000 watt light though as theee is a few dark areas already.

Running a 600+ at the minute.

Dunge

Dunge

Forgot to add, I left the lights off for 2 days before flicking to flower, read that it allows the plant time to produce enough of a hormone to allow it to change in to flower quicker. Where it takes a week or so for a plant to change to flower if you go straight from 18/6 this method can apparently reduce that to a couple of days due to this hormone. The hormone is broken down while the lights are on. A friend uses this method and swears by it to.

Worth a try at least.
This may be true, but the fact that it sounds like a result of a grower trying to "think like a plant" makes it very suspect.
Ideas like this also stick in the brain, and are then indistinguishable from true facts.
Deviation from normal practices makes learning from observation of your plants more difficult as any changes are relative to nothing.

Just a thought on going rogue too early on the learning curve.

BTW it didn't look to do them any harm, but we may never know.

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

I been doing this years. I run this tent as a test and the big tent that I stick to the fundamentals of growing and add things I see benefit from these tests.

Always got a test tent going where I can try these fly by night ideas. Some work, some don't.

Dunge

Dunge

I been doing this years. I run this tent as a test and the big tent that I stick to the fundamentals of growing and add things I see benefit from these tests.

Always got a test tent going where I can try these fly by night ideas. Some work, some don't.
I failed to understand this from your post.
I now hope to read follow up observations to support or repudiate the notion.
Thanks

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Not been on for a while, few things been going on... a pic of the 2 girls as of a minute ago. I'll chuck a few pics up of the other tent for dunge to see.

IMG 5179
IMG 5180
IMG 5155
IMG 5156
IMG 5157
IMG 5158
IMG 5161
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Some fresh pics of the big tent. Just left there now...

Put some flower bomb in with the test tent today. Used it a few years ago and never got to see the end result as the police decided they wanted all of my stuff and locked me up. Friends use it with massive success.

IMG 5181
IMG 5182
IMG 5183
IMG 5184
IMG 5185
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Been a couple of weeks again, but a few pics as of just now. Coming on nicely now. Week 6. Packing on weight, starting to bend over, little shitty bits from the bottoms were pulled out and over from the start to get more light at them while they were young and their packing on weight as well.

IMG 5237
IMG 5241
IMG 5242
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Been a couple weeks... just a few pics to show the progression. Really liking the overdrive and flower bomb. Everything has had to be strung up. The weight gain in the last two weeks has been very noticeable.

Grow would of benifited from a 1000 watt light instead of the 650+.

Another few days with the overdrive and maybe a few days of just feed and the girls will be ready to flush.

This is some seriously smelly shit. Every flower is solid. Few flowers still have white hairs so won't be long.

Pics ain't close up I know but will get some better ones next time. Not many people following this log but still felt like keeping it going.

IMG 5292
IMG 5295
IMG 5296
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Few pics of the girls close up... pretty ready now. Given them their last feed now so flushing from tomorrow's feed.

IMG 5304
IMG 5305
IMG 5306
IMG 5307
Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Finally chopped today... just priming of stems now and will pop a pic up.

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Well ten ounces and 20 grams. So no to bad. Was hoping to hit closer to 15. Think I could have let them run longer in flower. But not a bad shout.

Jamesb1985

Jamesb1985

Misses just smoked a spliff of it as is wrecked so will keep her happy for a few months.

Top Bottom