tester roll call

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Pretty much taking everyone who volunteered. Trying to juggle getting testers out and setting up the garden,the garden is winning atm! lol I'm shooting to have testers sent out monday so please check your pm's the next couple days so i can get er done.
Hit me back at my email when you get a minute , appreciate it

T

the99who420

Can I recommened @Green Dot FTW!!! Mans always got the finest!!

The99

P

primeform

Mota hit me up when your not so busy! Also if you want to have any strains tried outdoors let me know.

jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

I haven't worked with you in the past but , have heard good things through he grapevine over the years (riot , cabin fever , n so on ). not usually into testing but, I have sold off a lot of my stock n have very littleto work nowadays . what im running now isn't anything i'minterested in .i have a big interest in your Chemdog #4 x ss mostly as well as your purple afgoo ,candy chem x lbl( I haven't heard of lbl b4). could test anywhere from10 -40 at a time. I wouldn't mind working that ss f series with you either . let me know if I can help you in anyway . pm or whatever you'ld like . I am dependable n pride myself on that .

215 User

215 User

Good luck to all!

My tester threads vanished with TSD....

Keep on truckin' Motarebel

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hi Mota, looks like you got yer hands full, but if you still need testers , I would love to be involved. I just joined this forum, but I'm a member at open grow , and got some pics and what not over there. I haven't yet sampled your wares, but all my friends over there speak very highly of you and your work.good luck on those lines, they all sound amazing... I will be following the developments closely, looking forward to see what comes out of this project

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks to all the volunteers! Most letters went out thursday and should be landing soon. I messed up and still got a few to get a hold of, D420Dool and Evoke pm's sent. Others who volunteered for the DWB will be contacted shortly. If you didn't get picked then i'm sure it's only a matter of time before you get your chance. Also will be adding some local team members who'll be growing the dank for Cups and Medical expo's.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Hey Mota,

Beans arrived today. I will put them in water tonight... Journal started tonight or tomorrow.

I have : (U-Dub x Superskunk/Deepchunk) x LBL

What should i expect from this strain? Looks like a chunky, short growing, indica dom hybrid. Any Phenos to keep an eye out for?

I will grow along with another LBL cross from Loran, Hashpipe x LBL

best

Starfish

Green Dot

Green Dot

Got a few packs yesterday and I have a few questions..

1. what is startripper?

2. what is purple Afgoo? Is it just a purple pheno from the F1 Afgooey line? Where did the Afgooey seeds come from anyways?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Got a few packs yesterday and I have a few questions..

1. what is startripper?

2. what is purple Afgoo? Is it just a purple pheno from the F1 Afgooey line? Where did the Afgooey seeds come from anyways?

1. Sensi Star x LongBottomLeaf
2. Afgoo x Blue Mystic is what i was told,didn't get any purples indoors but might of needed cooler temps.

Green Dot

Green Dot

do you have any pics or descriptions of the PA?

Thanks Mota, Getting these germ'd tomorrow

Motarebel

Motarebel

do you have any pics or descriptions of the PA?

Thanks Mota, Getting these germ'd tomorrow

Same line that CabinFever used or was using,might be pics in his forum? PA has some pretty good stretch the first 2 weeks of 12/12, kinda surprised me. Quite branchy and loaded with nugs. The LBL should tighten things up a tad ,help the flavor and yield. Flowering time should be around 63-70 days.

Green Dot

Green Dot

thanks for the info mota...

How did your 95 Sensi Star mom come out? How many females did you pick her from? Sorry to bombard you with all the questions but I am definitely intrigued.

Also, I know its a long shot, but are you planning on restocking any old lines? I just tried some Sour Turbo and it's probably one of the better diesels out there today.. I would love to run those simultaneously with:

ONYCD (Chemdog 91 x Tres Dawg)
Bio Diesel Bx1

cheers and lookout for my tests :)

Top Bottom