For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrodreams

Can you tell how many weeks of 12/12 the Madmartigan takes? Does it yield ok or rather low? Is the pheno shown in Post 113 rare in look or is that how most phenos look like?

Do you still have seeds of this Madmartigan?

Thanks

K

Kfreek

Damn this is some beautiful, beautiful work. I’ll def be hitting u up when money better for some seed reg or fem! 😍

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Can you tell how many weeks of 12/12 the Madmartigan takes? Does it yield ok or rather low? Is the pheno shown in Post 113 rare in look or is that how most phenos look like? Do you still have seeds of this Madmartigan? Thanks
8-9 weeks even on the crosses so far. I wouldn’t consider it low yielding, med to med-high imo. I don’t have Madmartigan (purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99) seeds but I believe I have some bx1’s I made to that particular pheno. I only had 4 of these seeds and had 2 flavorless phenos then the my keeper pheno and a male that grows very similar to the keeper pheno. I just finished the okie x madmartigan and have some killer phenos from 18 seeds. @pokie has the triangle grape cake 8 x madmartigan going outdoors and he says the smell is incredible which comes from the madmartigan.
Go back two pages in this thread and you can see the okie x madmartigan. I gotta do
A dry bud photo shoot of the keeper phenos soon.

H

hydrodreams

Thanks for the info.

What characteristics does the okie add in to cross with the Madmartigan in your observation?

Do you still have the cross that only includes lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99?

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks for the info.

What characteristics does the okie add in to cross with the Madmartigan in your observation?

Do you still have the cross that only includes lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99?
Okie is a thin mint cookie male used in a wedding cake line. What it adds is mint cookie terps and loads of frosty buds 😁. I popped 18 seeds and have 4-5 killer phenos. Dry bud comparison picks coming next week.
I only have a few Cinderella man seeds left and I can’t make more so probably going to keep them to myself. The male I have from that cross is very nice though and I have made multiple crosses with him that are coming very soon.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Has anyone grown any of the triangle grape cake male crosses? Here’s my triangle grape cake male.
I have 2 males (Mad Martigan cross) still going (heavily trimmed) as a backup in case my reversed Amnesia isnt giving any pollen.
I keep trimming them as the male flowers were about to open, they are mini males by now...

Here's a pic of my favorite female just after another BT spray, i picked 3 small caterpillars out of the main bud.
She is strong, no signs of rotting.
The smell is just heavenly delicate.

IMG 20221003 094517

Glassdub

Glassdub

Why one should go for these? First they are cheap with elite recipients. The Cinderella man (lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99)offspring have already been proven in my thread, the purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99 offspring will be in my up coming grow. Both these strains are high in unique terpenes and I’m crossing them to elite cultivars that everyone is after.
What no Cygnus X-1??? 🙁 😂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I have 2 males (Mad Martigan cross) still going (heavily trimmed) as a backup in case my reversed Amnesia isnt giving any pollen.
I keep trimming them as the male flowers were about to open, they are mini males by now...

Here's a pic of my favorite female just after another BT spray, i picked 3 small caterpillars out of the main bud.
She is strong, no signs of rotting.
The smell is just heavenly delicate.

View attachment 1288446
Hey pokie! Was yours tgc x madmartigan or madmartigan x triangle grape cake? I’d the madmartigan is the second name that mean I used a mad Marty male and the female was the triangle grape cake #8.
Those bastid caterpillars! I’ve still have never grown outdoors maybe next year I’ll put a little green house in my back yard in the suburbs.🙂

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hey pokie! Was yours tgc x madmartigan or madmartigan x triangle grape cake? I’d the madmartigan is the second name that mean I used a mad Marty male and the female was the triangle grape cake #8.
Those bastid caterpillars! I’ve still have never grown outdoors maybe next year I’ll put a little green house in my back yard in the suburbs.🙂
Hi there, it is the TGC x Madmartigan, yes the male is the second name as it shoud be, got it thanks!

Also have 2 small Triangle Kush x Grape Cream Cake females just starting to flower.

Yes caterpillars are quite a nightmare, really need to spray BT every week from beginning of August, and next season will start again with Neem oil in veg.

Its a challenge, caterpillars, rain, storm, fungus, but somehow i manage to get great weed every season, maybe its even more gratifying after overcoming all the obstacles...

Top Bottom