Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyman41420

Had not yet written a testimonial, but figured I would let pics do the talking.

Side by side comparison, identical room, same 1000 watt lamp, there were four plants under the light. Identical feed regimen other than holding back tea from the plant. It was part of the foilar regimen where once weekly tea was part of the magic bullet, but not in the root zone. I think its hard to tell by the photos, but the trich development and terpen profile on the ogbiowar buds are just much more defined, no question about ogbiowar, its legit.

Non Tea fed
IMG 0976

Tea Fed
IMG 1540

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

where can I find this product advertised? Would like to read more about it.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I really like the products I am using now, but I am always game for something better. Thanks Capulator.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Why does the Biowar foliar work on PM? Would a compost tea have the same effect?

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

just finished nute pack, still got some of the foilar and root leftover. Ordered a kilo :)

thanks cap for helping fellow farmers, even the newer ones :)

C

Crombwell

Just received my foliar pack, and with very quick shipping I might say. I used it liberally and within 2 days the root aphids I've been suffering from (for probably over 6 months) have been on the major decline. I see 90% of the mature ones dead in the saucer while the babies are visibly less present. I will update this post when I have more results to share. I really like what Im seeing, CAP. : D

U

Unicorns

I was fighting pythium caused by fungus gnats and figured I give Caps teas a try. My girls came back beautiful and are in 7 th week of flower. Without the teas I know I was fighting a losing battle. They saved my crop. Thanks Cap and OGBIOWAR

john martin

john martin

@Capulator , Nute Pack, Foliar Pack, and Root Pack are all very nice. Great job!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey cap which pack do u recommend for prevention of bud rot? im a outdoor guerilla grower and i want to add a few more tools to the ole toolbox for this nasty fkn spore! thanks

vangs

vangs

@Capulator i just got the nute pack and the root pack. I didnt grab the foliar cuz im using heavy 16 foliar, can i use both foliars at once? also if im brewing 5gal of R/O water how much of the nute and roots pack do i use for 5gallons? whats the best way to apply the tea? do i dilute it in with r.o water, with my nute resivior, or just water directly?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Top Bottom