Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrstylez

Mrstylez

It's ok. I did find stuff that works. I mean I try and find the best products. Im also running a few different spore innoculants to see which one performs the best. Most have been run atleast a year, so they get a fair shot.

Damn I just ordered this stuff because everyone on here says it wipes out the nasty root aphids. You know anything that kills them for sure? I really don't have time to be testing different products. I run a rdwc system with three girls and 10 gallons of water. I can see the root aphids in the grow medium but not too bad. No damage to leaves or anything as of yet but the growth does seem to have slowed down . Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Hey all, this is a testimonial for BIOWAR good and bad, please no debate on gnatrol/mosquito dunks/Bti etc).

The foliar pack has 2 forms of BT @nightmarecreature. BTi (israeliensis) and BTk (kurstaki), both at 5 billion CFU/gram.

Best used as a preventative, and to kill it takes time due to the mode of action. Bacteria metabolize and excrete a protein which damages larvae intestine when consumed, and stops them from eating anymore leading to death.

Beauvaria bassiana (also in foliar pack) will work on FG larvae and adults if spores come in to direct contact with exoskeleton. They will use the insect as a host to proliferate, sucking it dry of nutrients and killing it.

Sorry you are not having success with it. I stand behind the product so if there is anything I can do to make it right hit me up. I find most people use it because they see visible results generally within 24 hours... but I understand it's not for everyone. I have personally had great success battling RA and FGs with the foliar pack and the root and nute packs are a staple in my gardens as well. Root pack is actually my favorite of the 3.

Cap I need some help with this stuff. I have read at least 30 pages and I can't seem to find how strong to use the foliar pack to kill RA's.. I am running a rdwc system with three girls and 10 gallons of water. I can spot the RA's in my grow medium but as of yet there is no visible damage to the plant but the growth does appear to have slowed down. I read your pdf and it says for bugs to run it full strength does that mean straight tea in my reservoir and if so for how long. I don't mind reading so if you can even just point me in the right direction I know you probably have a million people hitting you up all the time. Thanks in advance bro.

organix4207

organix4207

I would greatly appreciate all users using my packs to post a word here in this thread, good or bad.

I don't care if you write that I'm a total cocksucker and fucked up your order, or if you feel these packs have been a game changer for you.

Please not a lot of back and forth here. I would like to keep it clean with one post per user if possible.

Ill start:

I have been using it on my lemon tree that was totally sick with black mold, aphids, and citrus psyllid. Now it looks better than ever, with tons of new growth, blossoms, and no bugs.

I will use these as long as I grow edible crops, because they are safer than chemicals and make my plants super happy.
Where would I get my hands on your product ? I am on Canada , any issues with shipping & customs ?

jlr42024

jlr42024

no idea what kind of plant it is just one my sister murdered this winter but even after losing all is foliage i removed everything and poured some left over tea drenching remaining roots and etc. & nothing at 1st so I tried it again not expecting anything to happen and if i thought it had a chance i would have taken before pics but it's a house plant who cares right? well after about a week of sitting i just now happen to notice this while walking by
View attachment 472923
as you can see this plant couldn't be more stressed! its root bound beyond belief set outside during summer and just plain neglected but again is not mine but the fact this thing came back to life after being left out in the winter frozen and all its foliage falling off speaks volumes for caps bennies imo being it sat doormat left for dead then two feedings of caps bennies over a couple week period and suddenly all that new growth is tremendous. To think if we were still stuck buying all those over priced products with 99.9% talc thanks again for doing this cap i remember when this was just an idea a few yrs back and luckily things have worked out for everybody!
20151008 032226

this literally had zero green when first feeding of caps was administered. this was taken just a few weeks after the pic above. the turnaround is truly remarkable house plant or not it speaks volumes about the soil rejuvenation possible with caps bennies

Last edited:
Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Well I got my foliar pack a couple of days ago and it looks like it's the shit. Already my girls look happier and the root zone is looking whiter! Will post updates as it continues. .

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

why can you only use 1tsp of the nute pack if growing in soil or coco? why is it diffrent amount than hydro?

From my understanding nutes build up in soil and coco as opposed to hydro where there is nowhere for them to build up but I could be wrong

I know with the cal mag I use it says when running in soil you only have to use it for three weeks cuz after that it stays in the soil.

Last edited:
thchunter

thchunter

are chemical nutes safe to use the next feed after applying ogbiowar

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

are chemical nutes safe to use the next feed after applying ogbiowar

I'm sure they are because I am adding them strait to my dwc reservoir and it has chemical nutes in it so there is obviously no conflict there. Hope that helps

VinnyVinchnz

VinnyVinchnz

Thank You Cap for being a hugh part of what I and many many other Disabled Veterans call Our Only MEDICINE.... Fish Emulsion, EWC, Molasses, OGbioWar, SeaWeed, and the Peters 3-2-1 formula DONE FOR LIFE !!!!! Mix in a Sol2 light and waaLaa.....good meds for the Duration....at least that is the plan since I have only zero grows under my belt that have worked and been trying since Feb2015....Customer for Life Brother !!!!!! Vaja Con Dios Cap & WICKED fast shipping, TKS.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Having really good success with Og Bio War Foliar pack fighting russets. I had to almost double the full strength recommendations, but it works! All the way to the day of harvest with no ill effects. Great product.

I also got a full round of pesticide tests done on all my flowers, and nothing came up at all. Sprayed OG bio war up to the day of harvest on some plants. Tests included spinosad, and I know OG Biowar has spinosad spores.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Garden has been resting since Halloween--
and will continue to do so for another ~2 weeks--
a few volunteers here an' there...

GardenResting1

I think I've got an established herd of Cap's Bennies;
we've been getting much needed rain and this morning
there was a buncha big dead grubs on the top of the ground,
the birds got 'em before I got back with camera,
but it resembled the aftermath of the first time I used Cap's--
like this from somewhere above...

Caps1a

SlabLabCO

SlabLabCO

Total success in wiping out an RA infestation on a commercial 200 flowering light warehouse. The weekly foliar sprays kept them in larval stage for so long they didn't even show crawlers or damage to the plants until flower. CAPS bennies were then applied every other day as a drench and completely wiped the population to zero with over 500 plants. Never doubted CAPS tea and will continue to use it as long as I garden, thanks for the awesome product and customer service. Regards!

sKully

sKully

I would greatly appreciate all users using my packs to post a word here in this thread, good or bad.

I don't care if you write that I'm a total cocksucker and fucked up your order, or if you feel these packs have been a game changer for you.

Please not a lot of back and forth here. I would like to keep it clean with one post per user if possible.

Ill start:

I have been using it on my lemon tree that was totally sick with black mold, aphids, and citrus psyllid. Now it looks better than ever, with tons of new growth, blossoms, and no bugs.

I will use these as long as I grow edible crops, because they are safer than chemicals and make my plants super happy.

Hey cap, where can I pick up some of your bennies at? I'm in the middle of a Root Aphids crisis and want to go with natural biological approach as apposed to bending over with no lube and spraying with bayer.

U

Unicorns

Hey cap, where can I pick up some of your bennies at? I'm in the middle of a Root Aphids crisis and want to go with natural biological approach as apposed to bending over with no lube and spraying with bayer.
Buy them at WWW.OGBIOWAR.com use code FARMER for discount. I had fungus knats and CAPs brew saved the girls. I haven't stopped using them since. Plants love it!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

See ive always used caps pack BEFORE anything arises, not after i have discovered an outbreak. I see it being used better in a preventative way then a be all end all for bug outbreaks. I just wish i could afford more atm........maybe we could do a smartass contest or something? lmao idk man just thinking outloud over here!
Nl haze loompaS 036

Wrangler1

Wrangler1

Ill start:

where do I find it?

Top Bottom