Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

I have made act tea for over 20 years and grow all organic,i live in the tropics with lots of humidity and heat. Caps bennies made great difference in overall health and vigor and the plants can take the heat and better. Cap bennies are something special to the plant world and i wish him the best of luck with his new business and hope he take over the bennie industry.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

yea cap!

IMG 0213

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

As I said b4, I had RA bad in my room. The foliar pack took care of that AND the brown algae that was covering the one tap root coming thru the net pot on some of my babies. This was b4 I even made the EWC Tea. The foliar pack itself will keep your hydro system clean without watching water temps (I keep my room under 77 degrees). I got lazy at the end of this run and stopped using the EWC Tea and started having PH problems. I just figured that out but anyway, CAP'S BENE'S ARE THE TRUTH!!! I just ordered the root pack and more foliar.

***Jay-Es***

420bliss

420bliss

just used the foliar tonight for the first time, but just wanted to give a shout out for quick shipping, ordered the 11th and it was schedualed for 16th-17th and got here on the 14th and on the weekend, was totally suprized and delighted to see it! cant wait to see how they work.

N

nickcapuano

i have been battling root aphids for what seems like forever. i have tried everything you can read on the internet to get rid of them and nothing has worked until i got these packs. i cannot say 100% they are totally gone yet but things are looking good. i am not a good writer so i will post some before/after pics starting with roots coming through smart pots. i always got roots coming out the sides but i never saw any on the bottom of the pots. you can see in these pics the pot with root aphid damage and plants treated with caps packs. i tried to shoot the underside of the pot but its hard to tell by the angle - below the stitch is the bottom of the pot.
2012 04 12 210722
2012 04 20 173849
2012 04 20 173840

here is a top view of the plants above with nice roots
2012 04 20 173702

and finally in flowering this is what my plants look like with root aphid damage on the left and on the right these plants are 5 weeks into flowering. usually between the 3rd and 4th week of flowering the leaves are half way to looking like the plants on the left but they are still green. i did not apply caps packs to these from the start but added the tea to these as soon as i received it and you can see how green they are still.
2012 04 20 173557
2012 04 20 173508

cap was very helpful throughout the whole process - i didnt know where to start and knew absolutely nothing about making teas. he pointed me in the right direction and i am so grateful. anyone battling RAs will be wise to get their hands on this product!

thanks a million CAP!

treebark1950

treebark1950

Whats up fellow farmers?

I finally had to give a shout out to CAP for the packs and tell ya about how they saved my last harvest.

My grow used to be on the farm but it got deleted in the upgarde and I don't have duplicates on my digital camera anymore so I don't have any pics to post.

It was a 7k room sealed 7 strains in organic soil and I had RA's in veg, I treated with Met 52 in the early teen stage, and I thought that I had won the great fight but after about 3 weeks into bloom something started to go array, yep the RA fukers are back and now they have wings and are killing my roots which is killing my leaves! I order up some of CAPS tri pack and treat immediately. I brewed a tea with A1 Tea and Caps packs, an entire kilo of each for the 45 gallons, watered in real slowly and even though it never killed off the RA population entriely (not enough time) it kept the population at bay and allowed for healtly enough roots to finish the round out. At the 4 week mark I was ready to cut down the whole room and start over as they didn't look too good. But I stuck with it and used CAPs packs and a bunch of Constant batchs of Tea after teas, and went real light on nutes. Harvested at day 77.

I would have been happy with something as small as 4-5 whole ones off of that run because of the RA issues and some AC issues, and I wasn't too stoked to get to trimming, well after two weeks of hand trimming solo, it was all done. Well I kept saying wow this is way more then expected. After it was all said and done it was 11.5 of Grade A. I was blown away. The Benies kept my plants healthy, NO PM, nothing bad. Yea I had a ton of dying leaves but the buds and leaf close to the buds was beautiful and green!

I have to give a huge thanks to CAP for the Packs! If you are thinking about them BUY THEM they work, I've spent almost 2grand on them.

I brew teas and I foliar with the packs as well. I love them!

Between rocking CAPs packs and A1 Super Soil, my game got stepped up a considerable amount.

THANKS AGAIN!

Y

yoko

Posted this in A1 but credit is due to Cap as well!

"After several weeks of the A1/Cap's routine the entire room began to have an aroma that is, well, pastoral. No "snake oil", no "oil" of any kind. Fungus gnats nearly wiped out.

Quit paying for advertising, fillers and, well, bullshit.

Best results I have ever seen!

Thanks ain't enough."

Yoko

persiankid

persiankid

Cap! You're the man I got my order a few days ago thanks a lot man that was quick! I'm brewing tonight should be hitting them tmrw with foilar and drench! thanks again
pk

purpleberry

purpleberry

I ordered some large packs and have been making teas for a few rooms and the root systems are rocking and the plants are doing very good. BUT i used all 3 packs and it would not get rid of, or prevent soil gnats from giving me problems, i tried several applications over a couple weeks and they still went up in numbers. I had to use sticky traps and neem oil, or azatrol to keep them down. And went with the big guns in veg. I have super gants that always show up in flower no matter how clean i keep veg, LOL ok its not funny. Maybe ill try a new batch of the foliar and see if it dont work, since it seems to work for others.

rvd

rvd

caps bennies changed my garden from good to great. thanks cap your bennies are good stuff

treebark1950

treebark1950

I ordered some large packs and have been making teas for a few rooms and the root systems are rocking and the plants are doing very good. BUT i used all 3 packs and it would not get rid of, or prevent soil gnats from giving me problems, i tried several applications over a couple weeks and they still went up in numbers. I had to use sticky traps and neem oil, or azatrol to keep them down. And went with the big guns in veg. I have super gants that always show up in flower no matter how clean i keep veg, LOL ok its not funny. Maybe ill try a new batch of the foliar and see if it dont work, since it seems to work for others.

I have found that brewing his tea like his receipe says, with the foliar in it every time has elminated my FGnat problem. 4 Table spoons of Foliar every other water, has wiped em out for me. I also innoculate day 1 with the tri fecta. I haven't seen a Gnat in a month at least!

One thing that helped my teas was getting a big air pump, like the biggest one the hydro store sells (an air7) and my teas microlife is beaming! That 5 gallon bucket is bubbling huge, then I dilute to my 45 gallon res's!

Cap YOU DA MAN!

dankworth

dankworth

So I ended up with Crohn's, or something with identical symptoms.
My immune system went to shit.
I was breathing in gases leaking from sewage because of shitty plumbing.
And constantly being exposed to mycotoxins from black mold in carpet in workplace.
And a host of other things. Hydrogen sulfide gas. Other shit too.
My body was so compromised. My immune system had n0thing left to give.
My lips were blue. I was within a week of a coma and death when I was at my worst.
I lost twenty pounds. Fortunately I survived, and am putting that shit into remission with diet and chemo x og kush.
I was scared shitless of imidacloprid and spectracide on top of all the other taxes on my immune system.
I knew something was very wrong with me, but did not know what. I felt close to a tipping point with my health. Exposure to the wrong chemical, I felt, would be more than I could handle.
I had root aphids.
I was trying to generate the results that would let me buy my health. To be able to go to enough doctors and naturopaths to find out what was wrong before it was too late.
Couldn't do it because of illness.
Ever had an exposed nerve with a shitty tooth? That went on for weeks? Hurts. Lots. Debilitating.
That isn't shit compared to the pain I went through with my intestines. Whole new standard of pain.
Fucking psychological scarring. PTSD. That kind of pain and misery for months.
You know what I had to look forward to?
Taking out the root aphids with Cap's bennies.
Not using poisons that would make me sick.
And then there is the root and nute pack to shorten my veg time, and give me the SAR reaction that makes my shit smell so dank even in veg. Return of the electric lemon smell and all.
Cap's bennies are saving my ass, getting my garden back on track.
Best value that can be found.
And Capulator is a stand-up dude.
Not a piece of shit.
Like that one prick trying to cockblock Cap from having a business slanging us bennies at a hella good value.
Trying to cockblock me from having a way to take out root aphids safely.
So I would have had to use poisons that I felt would make me so sick I might die.
Because I had nothing left to give.
Fuck you, you cockblocking piece of shit.
Your efforts were counter to my interests.
Like trying my ass off to stay alive.
So I could raise my son, so he would not grow up to rob you in 10 years.
Fuck a cockblocking piece of shit. Fuck your squirrels and your desert. My life was hanging by a thread. Shit still makes my blood boil.
Thank God for Cap.
And I am not even a Christian.
In a certain context, to a certain extent, I feel that Cap helped save my life.
Not exaggerating at all.
Fucking God bless Cap.
And fuck a cockblocking hater.

I do not pray.
But I prayed to find a way to live.
And I prayed for Cap's good health and good fortune so I could buy the bennies from him that would keep me from using poisons that I felt could kill me.

I mean every word of this.
And God bless Capulator.

K

kushtrees

best of luck with your health dankworth, i hope all is well and 100% agree cap is a stand up guy who has been an amazing help to the farm

nellybbad

nellybbad

I think i have read enough to have made a decision...hehe. Sounds like your kind of a big deal so im going to support the company products.Thanx

Reactions: mal
persiankid

persiankid

Dankworth... I wish you the best bro!
So I could raise my son, so he would not grow up to rob you in 10 years.
Fuck a cockblocking piece of shit. Fuck your squirrels and your desert. My life was hanging by a thread. Shit still makes my blood boil.
Thank God for Cap.
Word!
BTW Cap my first tea is brewing away... I cannot wait until tomorrow! There are about 5 gardeners that i'm going to be sharing this tea with as well that are all first time tea users.. Capulator how does it feel to be poppin tea cherries all over the world!? Thanks again man! I will post some results after I start feeding with the tea>>>

dankworth

dankworth

So I brew tea with a dash of root and nute packs.
And my plants are not photosynthesizing the same.
They are happy, or "satiated", with less light intensity than before.
I tried a bunch of different things to push them, to get them to handle more wattage/ft2.
They are not behaving the same as before.
I am guessing that it is the photosynthetic bacteria at work(?)

Not that I am complaining. It took some figuring out. Same growth with less light is a big deal. I will spend time figuring out how to best capitalize on this new opportunity.

Another way to cut operating costs.
Particularly relevant for those paying Socal energy prices.

Thought it was worth mentioning.

vaporedout

vaporedout

damn my eyes hurt from all this reading..... i know its gonna sound noobish but where do you get the legendary CAP benies?? from all the testimonies, this will take things to the next level

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
damn my eyes hurt from all this reading..... i know its gonna sound noobish but where do you get the legendary CAP benies?? from all the testimonies, this will take things to the next level

Worth every penny.

outwest

Top Bottom