Testing New Strains

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

A big thank you to Mr. @baba G for including me to test your seeds, received this week. I will be popping the first round of seeds this Sunday, the first in the line-up will be the Purple Drink. Even sounds yummy,,lol My next several months are going to be so much fun,,lol Happy growing

Included are
Banana Peel (Bandana OG x Lemon cookies)
Mighty Mendo Do It (Billy Mays x Lemon Cookies)
Purple Drink (I think is Purple Urkle x Lemon Cookies)

Growing in FFO soil/pro mix, with there trio of nutrients (may go to a tea for flower)
In a veg closet to start and flower in a 4x4x80 grow tent
Under a raptor cooled 600w light.

Thank you again for having me included in the testing.
Icristal
Testing new strains

X.rm

X.rm

Cant hardly wait, i missed out on csi's purple urkle S1 and im still bummed but i got my grubby hands on the purple eclipse from the vault in Colorado. Purple urkle Ɨ skywalker og
IMG 20160418 WA0003

X.rm

X.rm

Got their larry og too, it took 1st in the indica category of the high times cannabis cup. We'll see what happens I'll try N keep you posted too. Im stayin away from hybrids my last run was SSH from ilgm out ofvthe Netherlands. They were advertised as a 60 day strain and at 90 the triches still weren't amber. SMFH !!! THE PURPLE ECLIPSE IS PROMOTED AS A 45 TO 60 day strain. Im going to do a journal on them. As a matter of fact you can check out that run, i had another scren name then it was Mr.X
My current name backwardz, dont ask... lmao. Anywayzzzz. .. best of luck I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. PEACE

Icristal

Icristal

Sorry for the delay in starting. There was a fatal accident this past weekend that impacted several family and friends, so have been busy. I have the water in the cup and will let it set in the room to get to temp, so I can add the seeds. I will post a picture when this happens either tonight or in the morning. This will be the first time using this method for germinating seeds.lol

Keep it green all

AND PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE ON MOTORCYCLES. Sucks when a 28 yrs old dies, because someone in a SUV, didn't pay attention to a motorcyclist. (hit n run,,has been caught since, charges pending)

Icristal

Icristal

Okay folks,,we are off to the races. I have 9 "Purple Drink" seeds soaking and we will see in the next cpl days where they go. I am very excited to be growing these. This is the first time using this method to germinate the seeds, so looking forward to a new method for future use. I always keep a few seeds off to the side to replace those that don't work out.

Purple Drink

Keep it green all

Icristal

Icristal

Since I lost the flower room and veg room to a second round of russet mite. I am setting up another area well away from the affected space. They will not go there until the space has been cleaned well and bombed. The seeds are still soaking and are not in the same space, so should stay clean. I will be getting new containers to plant in and have new soil in the garden shed.

Good luck all
Icristal

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A big thank you to Mr. @baba G for including me to test your seeds, received this week. I will be popping the first round of seeds this Sunday, the first in the line-up will be the Purple Drink. Even sounds yummy,,lol My next several months are going to be so much fun,,lol Happy growing

Included are
Banana Peel (Bandana OG x Lemon cookies)
Mighty Mendo Do It (Billy Mays x Lemon Cookies)
Purple Drink (I think is Purple Urkle x Lemon Cookies)

Growing in FFO soil/pro mix, with there trio of nutrients (may go to a tea for flower)
In a veg closet to start and flower in a 4x4x80 grow tent
Under a raptor cooled 600w light.

Thank you again for having me included in the testing.
Icristal
View attachment 606507
Very nice line up you have going there girlfriend. Show the fellas round here you got your grow joe on!!!! Good grow karma coming at you. Subbed for this one.

Icristal

Icristal

Here is a little up date. The seeds has tails within 36 hrs. Very fast making the tails. After putting in a light pro mix soil, they started to break ground within 24 hrs. Most were completely thru the dirt except 1 of them in a day n half. This one is still taking its time to get bigger and drop the seeds shell, it is a runt right now, but I will give it a chance. All have had 1 watering from the bottom since in soil. They get a light mist each day and are on a 20hr lights on schedule. I only put a small amount of soil in the cup to start and as they gain ground I am filling in around the with more soil. Several have reached the top of the cup and never fell over, so have been filling in the additional soil around them (not shown in the pictures, will add those when finished filling in). They have also received an official number to help identify/track what happens to each one, no 2 plants are the same they say,,lol. I am looking forward to them developing and seeing what we have here. I will post updates as things change so we can see the progress. And as soon as they are real strong, they will be vegging outside on the deck with added light. I still am cleaning the flower space and nothing is going in there until I am satisfied. But these will probably be the first grow in a new tent I am looking to buy.

Just thru the ground

Gaining ground, have and will be filling around them. OOPS Looks like 2 of them missed the photo op,,lololol
20160622 205220

Keep it green all
Icristal

mancdank

mancdank

Here is a little up date. The seeds has tails within 36 hrs. Very fast making the tails. After putting in a light pro mix soil, they started to break ground within 24 hrs. Most were completely thru the dirt except 1 of them in a day n half. This one is still taking its time to get bigger and drop the seeds shell, it is a runt right now, but I will give it a chance. All have had 1 watering from the bottom since in soil. They get a light mist each day and are on a 20hr lights on schedule. I only put a small amount of soil in the cup to start and as they gain ground I am filling in around the with more soil. Several have reached the top of the cup and never fell over, so have been filling in the additional soil around them (not shown in the pictures, will add those when finished filling in). They have also received an official number to help identify/track what happens to each one, no 2 plants are the same they say,,lol. I am looking forward to them developing and seeing what we have here. I will post updates as things change so we can see the progress. And as soon as they are real strong, they will be vegging outside on the deck with added light. I still am cleaning the flower space and nothing is going in there until I am satisfied. But these will probably be the first grow in a new tent I am looking to buy.

Just thru the ground
View attachment 610829
Gaining ground, have and will be filling around them. OOPS Looks like 2 of them missed the photo op,,lololol
View attachment 610831

Keep it green all
Icristal
I'm looking for a real nice tasty purple weed most I've had have had no real taste I'm thinking these Urkle x's u have might be the 1 :)

mancdank

mancdank

Thank you, I have never really grown a true purple before, so this is a great chance. :)
I'm looking for some Urkle s1 now but not having much success so it's looking like it's guna be purple dog bud and purple wreck. I just hope I find a decent purple pheno :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom