Testing testing...one...two!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have no clue about the Keisha.. The Sweet Nightmare I'm talkin' bout has no kush in it that I know of.. It's a crazy strain I used 2 get in S.F. On Haight & Fillmore across the st. From the good fellows smoke shop.. That club closed down a long time ago.. But they had a bad ass strain there it wasn't even on the menu.. 1 of the locals turned me on 2 the strain he told Me 2 ask 4 it so I did & they pulled the container out & I was hooked from the 1st sniff.. But after I smoked it Damn it was nice it had the craziest sent I the air when burned.. Fuckin Dank.. The smell of the bud was kinda like sour Grapefruit & when burned the smell got even stronger.. It must of had some kind of Durban Poisen in it cuz it had the same kind of sent as Cherry Pie when burned.. That shit was my favorite I've been asking about that strain for years & nobody knows what I'm talkin' bout.. I still have sweet nightmares about that strain..

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Just went through this whole thread, lots of goodness going down aligee.

When you dropping some more goodness??? That Bubblegum/purple erkle x pre98 sounds out of this world!!

Stay blessed Aligee, keep the haters away!! LOL!

Aligee

Aligee

Just went through this whole thread, lots of goodness going down aligee.

When you dropping some more goodness??? That Bubblegum/purple erkle x pre98 sounds out of this world!!

Stay blessed Aligee, keep the haters away!! LOL!

Im gonna do a lil mom dad selection n bottleneck these f2s put my stamp on em so before years end i hope to have my own helpdesk !!! As for the haters they can hate all day for sure im not gonna hate on em !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Some new gear >>>

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/e18ef633.jpg

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
whats all there bro is it all mota gear???

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Sounds like fun to me bro! I love popin beans. I got hella mota beans to pop still. I got a few of them going. My dio #5 is off the hook! My fav plant of this grow so far. I took some cuts of her 2day. Hope she's the one! Good luck with everything bro.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
damn bro i really want that sour turbo and blue kronic what is the dirty harry?? they all sound so dank brutha mota is the man i just got my first mota gear i was able to swoop the orange chemo witch sounds amazing i cant wait

T

TheIronLung317

Fire bro straight coffee kush all the way not to mention this speciman is the most vigorous cut ive had to date growth rate is out of this world roots in bout 5 days so ya shes a keeper heres some flowers from last years crop
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/9f5605ab.jpg

Damn that shit looks dank brother!!

Aligee

Aligee

Looking for some new dank something original got these
alienkush f2s X wifi/deepchunk beans im about to pop we shall see what i find !!!

S

sfzoo

Busy man!!

goodluck on the hunt...

lots of babies in the nursery, soon to be some obese chunky colas! can't wait to see.

thanks for sharing

T

TheIronLung317

Looking for some new dank something original got these
alienkush f2s X wifi/deepchunk beans im about to pop we shall see what i find !!!

Yo big AL have you found a purple angels kush pheno out of the angel kush cross? I have seen some dark purple come out of the deep chunk brother, any luck getting some of that dark purps in your angel kush.

On a side note: damn nucka alien angels? I been searching for some of that alien love. One of these days... I'm still getting ready to pop your beans. cleaning out the last run, and fixing up the room more to make things even more pleasant!

Aligee

Aligee

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/83d5146a.jpg

Got another couple hoods LOL !!!anyone tried these GE lamps gonna see what there all about...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Ali more lights doing it big Dog.. Ur building a super room great work

Aligee

Aligee

Lol got a new room to fill up too lol just recently rigged my ac like this diagram here http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/7afffbbb.jpgcheapest portable ac cant be beat my temps are too cold now im loving it Dog!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Let's see a pic of the AC.. I wanted 2 try the same set up but I'm not very good at building a box with wood.. It looks like a great set up

Aligee

Aligee

Ok im a design/frabricater by trade dog ill hook you up anytime ill throw up a pic right now!!! http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/10587b98.jpg. best pic i could take without showing too much lol !!!
ive seen where the intake is seperately boxed in also but this way is too simple and works like a charm 8k btu free + scrap wood to build box free like i said cheapest portable ac if anything ac was 200$ bout two years ago just been sitting collecting dust this sure beats air cooling with intake n exhaust i have a 6" vortex fan exhausting ac !!!

Top Bottom