THC vs THCA what's the real difference?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alpha.ganjaguy

well you clearly didn't read it or comprehend it the first time so I tried to make it more lay man friendly for you 😉

have a beautiful day and stop with the 'playing wrong answers only', it confuses people interested in facts vs that trash in your first reply lmao

i'll be done with this thread, I gave the correct answer for those interested, anyone else will just have to wade through the misinformation from others.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Clearly I did if I can distinguish that you posted the same thing twice. You're trying to insult me because I called you out for sharing then re sharing beginner grade knowledge that even non cannabis growers know. Th🤣🤣🤣 whatever helps you sleep man.

Greynow

Greynow

My dispensary here in PA lists everything as THCA numbers on the flowers and concentrates.
But when I look at a Colorado dispensary they all list THC numbers for their weed.
Nobody seems to want to explain this flat out. But THCA vs THC flower is a ripoff yes? Not the real thing...

My weed doesn't seem to get me high.

I was reading the last article about this topic

The real differences are in the % of THC. Most of the times are big distillates with very low %. Similar to alcohol.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thc is thca primarily. But since the legal boom you have bioengineered,, they use e.coli cultures to rewrite the dna/rna of a seed to alter the number of carbon molecules which has very different effects. Ever noticed why the kids today are huge? Today's weed has a role. Old weed made you skinny kina and thin, bloodshot eyes that swell shut with cotton mouth and but very very aware, keen to detail, artistic and conscious. New variants, most commonly Thcv (Zaza and purple strains) actually don't make you lose weight but denses the bone and stimulates almost like alcohol making the youth very arrogant ND violent hence global legalization happening the same time as the emergence of coast to coast road rage.... new weed is cool but like I said it's like alcohol, it gives people with no self confidence a boost of courage.

I didn't get this from a weed book. I got this from university articles published in the 60s and 70s that can still be googled.... andnfrom what I read, the sergeants demanded scientists change the weed because during Vietnam War all the soldiers would get high and not want to war anymore. But the sergeant needed his soldiers to fight.... now they released it on a global scale where everyone thinks they are meant for war and addicted to guns. Lolol 😂 the power of reading! They have AI now, so they allow us to perform population control on ourselves😂😂😂
My goodness...
I dont like censoring but in this case i'll make an exception.

C

climbit

Thc is thca primarily. But since the legal boom you have bioengineered,, they use e.coli cultures to rewrite the dna/rna of a seed to alter the number of carbon molecules which has very different effects. Ever noticed why the kids today are huge? Today's weed has a role. Old weed made you skinny kina and thin, bloodshot eyes that swell shut with cotton mouth and but very very aware, keen to detail, artistic and conscious. New variants, most commonly Thcv (Zaza and purple strains) actually don't make you lose weight but denses the bone and stimulates almost like alcohol making the youth very arrogant ND violent hence global legalization happening the same time as the emergence of coast to coast road rage.... new weed is cool but like I said it's like alcohol, it gives people with no self confidence a boost of courage.

I didn't get this from a weed book. I got this from university articles published in the 60s and 70s that can still be googled.... andnfrom what I read, the sergeants demanded scientists change the weed because during Vietnam War all the soldiers would get high and not want to war anymore. But the sergeant needed his soldiers to fight.... now they released it on a global scale where everyone thinks they are meant for war and addicted to guns. Lolol 😂 the power of reading! They have AI now, so they allow us to perform population control on ourselves😂😂😂
What the fuck. Link your source please.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No. The government had something planted in your brain when you were born! If you get too far out of line, they can detonate it at will! Strokes don’t actually exist!🥴🐒 And neither do we!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
No. The government had something planted in your brain when you were born! If you get too far out of line, they can detonate it at will! Strokes don’t actually exist!🥴🐒 And neither do we!
Did you hear? They have music that when you listen to it on thca, you shit your pants. The strain is called the brown note. Stay away y’all. 👊🏻🤡

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Science marches on, whether we like it or not. I do wonder where it will take us. We've come a long way from seeds popping in joints, spreading embers and ash all over my shirt. Ah, yes. Those were the good old days. I didn't know then, of course, that it would eventually be shit weed compared to what we have now, some 50 years later. Now, I cure my own home-grown weed so it will vape well at 380F. I can only wonder what it will be like 50 years from now, or even 10 years. What I do know is I really like what we grow. Never forget: This is the best of all possible worlds.

voltage

voltage

Thanks guys. All this talk made me decarb some (2 zips). For brownies and cream for my coffee. : -')

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I just read a post (on youtube) saying dispensary genetics have reduced delta 9. This is why "medical" weed doesn't get me high and makes my anxiety worse. Not sure if this is true but they can't be making it this horrible just by growing for yield over potency/flavor. I think they are making it unpotent and lame on purpose. After all there is such a thing as weed that yields big and flowers fast and is still potent and flavorful. Good genetics should be able to shine through the big farming process at least a little bit.
Big brother doesn't want people too stony balony. Thats why dispo weed is hardly better than cbd weed.
That's why the dispo "rarely" lists any legendary strains. It's all a bunch of made up cheeseball names.

Show me a dispensary that lists on the menu exactly where the seeds came from for a strain. If I owned a dispensary I would want that proudly displayed on the menu. Like "here we have the 9lb hammer FROM jinxproof" or "oh look they have tknl5haze FROM ak bean brains" . Oh look they have nl5 FROM authentic genetics. Oh wow look they have the clone only deathstar cut. Hey look at that they have god bud FROM jordan of the islands.

Why do dispensaries not list strains like this. Show me one menu that says where the genetics came from. And show me a dispo menu that isn't 90% cheeseball made up names that nobody's heard of.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I just read a post (on youtube) saying dispensary genetics have reduced delta 9.
I recently saw a report that Florida lawmakers are considering putting a limit on potency. Evidently, legalization is on the ballot, so they're trying to keep it from being good weed. Why? I suppose it's because they can.

I believe we have good store-bought weed out here in this western liberal state I live in. There's certainly room for complaints about the laws here, though.

The bottom line: Which is better, commercial weed or home-grown weed? We all know the answer to that one.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Something to think about is what will happen to the legal weed industry when it can be legally transported across state lines and sold. That'll happen when the feds enable it by changing their policy. It'll help make stores safer when they don't have to handle so much cash, but it will also open the door for big corporations to compete in the recreational weed market. That will be a huge change. I imagine we'll be seeing weed advertisements on TV, just like the beer commercials. (Well... Maybe... My crystal ball gets things wrong sometimes.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom