THCfarmer Auctions Open Friday 27th

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lilzayne

lilzayne

Was fortunate enough to grab a BIN of the OGK. Thank you soo much Krypto crew and Logic!!!

G

grizz

how in the hell do you know if you got it? all it says is deal pending

S

sparobis

logic and crew,
you guys out did yourselfs...the auction site looks fantastic!!!! well done guys!!!!!
Annac Seeds will be showing the gear very soon!!!!! we are very excited!!!
peace
sparo

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
All this money and can't buy the seeds... what a shame...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gonna have to sit this one out , I dont think it would be to cool for someone like myself that has enough seeds to choke a pony to drive up the price but best of luck to all.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
i believe it says deal pending because logic hasn't received payment yet?

thanks again for these genetics at such a great price krypto/logic. This site is so clean it's amazing.

G

grizz

i believe it says deal pending because logic hasn't received payment yet?

thanks again for these genetics at such a great price krypto/logic. This site is so clean it's amazing.
ok , did you get a confermation stating you got it or did all it say was deal pending, Im trying to figure out if I got them or not.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ok , did you get a confermation stating you got it or did all it say was deal pending, Im trying to figure out if I got them or not.

If you win the bin or auction you will get a pm

auctions end in 3days time

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
No nothing wrong I was just planning on being able to purchase some seeds today.. but I can wait 2-3 more days.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i think we have a few bugs damit! me and dean have been testing this fucker for days

let me know if you get any problems

G

grizz

great job logic, seems like its going better than the bay . Now tell me how long to get the pm? If I dident get the bin I want to bid on auctions

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
yeah grizz i got confirmation through a PM that had 2 links on it. the first link does say I won it, but when I click the link to the item I won it says deal pending. the other gives auction/shipping info and a printable forum.

G

grizz

Thanks Ape I guess I dident get the bin, time to play the waiting game and see if I can snag a pack, Im not bitching but to me DNA's priceing is a little high.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont think you'll find the crazy bidding here since you can see who is makein the bid and I think this will help keep things real.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
hey logic when I go to my profile for thcbay and go to the purchased items, my item says deal pending in red. why is that?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
there has been some bugs in the software that effected a few packs of Raskel stuff, we will relist them tomorrow

Dean is working his ass off for the past hour trying to fix these bugs

Find anymore bugs let us know thanks

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey RD , It said at each seperate auction who was the high bidder when I clicked on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom