THCfarmer Auctions Open Friday 27th

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well looks like everything whent fairly smoothly congratz logic and team on the first finished THCFARMER auctions. i may not have gotten what i wanted but i damn sure didnt leave empty handed thanx for the great deals. cant wait till you got some new listings up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
A few memebers sent me a pm about payments

we had a small bug where it was displaying the wrong price...its all fixed now....you know what you bid so dont try and scam me like a few others have already.

All bids are logged in admincp with timestamps, and only removed once item is shipped.

thanks all.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
so the maximum bid is actually your actual bid? I thought the software would start bidding gradually untill the maximum bid is reached?

example: I bid for an auction that's set at 60$, i put in my maximum bid saying 100$.
then the software or i don't know what raises the price of the item with the minimal raise saying 5$, the price would be 65$... But when i put in my maximum bid it immidiatly raises the price of the item to 100$...

Is this normal? It's my first time i'm doing this auction thing, never did it at seedbay or ebay...

cheers

C

Coder

so the maximum bid is actually your actual bid? I thought the software would start bidding gradually untill the maximum bid is reached?

example: I bid for an auction that's set at 60$, i put in my maximum bid saying 100$.
then the software or i don't know what raises the price of the item with the minimal raise saying 5$, the price would be 65$... But when i put in my maximum bid it immidiatly raises the price of the item to 100$...

Is this normal? It's my first time i'm doing this auction thing, never did it at seedbay or ebay...

cheers

No, it clearly states in the FAQ (point 22) (if you had read it...) that what you bid is what you pay.

C

Coder

You can now view your bid history btw:

Link is also in the nav on all auction pages.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, thanks coder! I'll keep that in mind...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
You can now view your bid history btw:

Link is also in the nav on all auction pages.

Cool, does this just tell us our bid, or does it tell us if we are loosing and winning?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh also, anysign of the CBF goodies?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
theherbalizor said:
Oh also, anysign of the CBF goodies?

No sign and they was posted over 30days ago now, a package from subcool came today but im not sure if there freebies or auctions so im waiting on a reply from him

theherbalizor said:
Cool, does this just tell us our bid, or does it tell us if we are loosing and winning?

By the end of today it will tell you if your winning or not

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thread Closed

Carry on posting in the new thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom