• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
I won my pack of SFV though right? Once you get the PM for shipping info you've won correct? No bug involvement with that I hope?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Well RD it must have been one of the bugs because now I cant see it and thought that was a great way to keep folks honest.

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
yup I got a PM with 2 links on it, one to the product I won and the other with the auction/shippin info.

C

Coder

There are some pretty big bugs in this script we've been lumbered with. Whilst 99% of the auctions are running okay now, there are still some problems. The system seems like it was designed like ebay. Ebay now works where you can only see if your the highest bidder, if you're the higest bidder. So say for example you have an auction that starts off at 50 bucks. logic bids 100 bucks, I have to bid more than 100 bucks to find out that someone has bid 100 bucks before me. Essentially the auctions were designed to be a shot in the dark. So if you bid 300 bucks, no-one would know until they bid higher, and you would essentialy win. We don't think it should work like this so we're trying hard as we can to fix it up. Don't worry though, all bids are logged so if you bid on something we won't lose your bid but it may take a day or two after the auction ends to find out who won correctly.

There are 4 only auctions that have all been "won" by the same user who has somehow managed how to close an auction without our consent:

Purple Urkle x Super Skunk (fem)
Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough S1 (fem)
OG Kush x Afghani Kush (fem)
Auction OG Kush x Afghani Kush (fem)

These auctions will be relisted in the coming days but logic will let you know when. Anyone who has won a buy-it-now auction should have a receieved a PM and those deals will be honoured. All current auctions that are online are now working, although you may be able to bid lower than the actual current highest bid. As long as you bid higher than the current highest bid, you will have have the highest bid.

Hope that explains everything. Can't explain it better than that folks :)

ape1337

ape1337

CRAZY about OG kush
Supporter
HEY!!! Just found the "My Profile" link and there is nothing there. Shouldn't there be a "Deal Pending" for auction #129? I'm a bit confused, glad I printed and saved a digital file of my high bid on #129. Look'n forward to my Urkle X SS. Peace...........RD

sorry man i missed this post, yeah i got the item I won in my thcbay profile, along with the PM from logic.

C

Coder

RottenDawg, you didn't win that item. The 4 auctions I listed in my previous post are void. In fact another user bid after you, and then closed the auction. This is a bug in the script we are using and it's now been patched. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Let me just re-iterate:

1. If you have bidded on the following auctions, you did not win the item and it will be relisted within the next few days:

Purple Urkle x Super Skunk (fem)
    Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough S1 (fem)
    OG Kush x Afghani Kush (fem)
    Auction OG Kush x Afghani Kush (fem)
  2. If you have won a buy-it-now auction, you WILL win your item
  3. If you have bid on a normal auction, it will now be functioning as normal. Just don't waste your time bidding under the current highest bid

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to ask this Q but do you need 50 post to view your pm's

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Alright I figured it out. I'm still gettin use to this site but I lick it soon.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I just want to say that it's GREAT too see these beans hitting the market............I can only speak about the kryptonite krew...........but imho they are top knotch ;)

Pre98 Bubba is still the top dog around here........................and she has had some stiff competition ;)

respect to the Krew,
bf

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, How do we see if we are winning the current bids, or do we just wait to get a pm.

I don't know if I need to bid more as I can't tell if I am still the winner?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
When viewing an auction if you are the high bidder you will see

Current Maximum Bid: $150

Hope that helped you both.

Ishot 2
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
If you could make a current bidding page for each user that would be helpful, I have bid on a few items in hope that I can get atleast one but not sure which ones it was. Smoked out a lil too much maybe. Besides that this site is GREAT.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
If you could make a current bidding page for each user that would be helpful, I have bid on a few items in hope that I can get atleast one but not sure which ones it was. Smoked out a lil too much maybe. Besides that this site is GREAT.

Ok thats a good idea this will be sorted by tomorrow :happy:

H

Highagain

I ended up just bookmarking my current bids, but having a my bid or current bid page would definitely be better. Gotta say great job so far, keep it up.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Tomorrow we wll be adding the feature so you can track bids....sorry must of smoked too much weed that day :D

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Only 15mins left on the auctions that are listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom