The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Man those look tasty Doc!
Whats the Grape Ape x Fire Alien aroma like?

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Man those look tasty Doc!
Whats the Grape Ape x Fire Alien aroma like?
Thanks waayne....still going through a grip of these seeds to find THE killer pheno mom...but there are 2 from this round ...this one which smells straight OG but imagine slightly more grape than the lemon undertone you get....the other pheno not pictured is real skunky....old school skunk...pretty stoked

Thanks lazarus!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Wowo those look awesome doc your Julius looks just like my pheno 2 i put in to flower I hope mine turn out as dank as your's.

true grit

true grit

Nice, Ive been waiting to pop those Cheech's too. Been itching but with how OG's yield I can't be stackin pops with all OG crosses. lol.

Im torn on some poppage as we speak though. Considering revisiting a few that really stood out in the last year smell/taste wise that i didn't think i nailed a pheno of

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Nice, Ive been waiting to pop those Cheech's too. Been itching but with how OG's yield I can't be stackin pops with all OG crosses. lol.

Im torn on some poppage as we speak though. Considering revisiting a few that really stood out in the last year smell/taste wise that i didn't think i nailed a pheno of

what you considering revisiting? you had quite the line up if memory serves correct.

true grit

true grit

Smell/taste wise JJ's P Dawg, and Karma's Point Break. Those two along with the stardawg I kept all gave me some smell control issues and all had tremendous flower and good yield. Probably shoulda gave the P Dawg another run to boost potency but didn't and for some random reason lost the Point Break pheno (dirty hippie feet i called it LOL) and had no success at a re-veg. Point Break one was a keeper, pretty bummed bout that one- not often i smoke buds and gettin really wacked. Yield was really solid too. The low yielders in both were danker smelling but lacked greatly in yield dept... Maybe throw in a wild card like Connies LemChem or something. ha.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Smell/taste wise JJ's P Dawg, and Karma's Point Break. Those two along with the stardawg I kept all gave me some smell control issues and all had tremendous flower and good yield. Probably shoulda gave the P Dawg another run to boost potency but didn't and for some random reason lost the Point Break pheno (dirty hippie feet i called it LOL) and had no success at a re-veg. Point Break one was a keeper, pretty bummed bout that one- not often i smoke buds and gettin really wacked. Yield was really solid too. The low yielders in both were danker smelling but lacked greatly in yield dept... Maybe throw in a wild card like Connies LemChem or something. ha.

Point Break sounded well......on point! <------couldn't resist lol

Here some shots of the chunky Chemdog D x Instant Karma (flushed for about 1 and a half weeks and got a final boost of some molasses tonight...flush for another week or so and chop) Boosh!...>

DSC02554
DSC02557
DSC02558
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
WoW doc your girls look amazing great job bro!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Yo what up TG I would totally pop those cheech wizards i have a pack too and their gtting cracked next round or two but the cheech wizard should be one of the better yielding Og crosses out the snowlotus has a awesome branching stucture and has a great yield from what i understand and should be a better yielder than you would think!

Rushoe

Rushoe

Every thing looks great man nice and danky looking great work with everything ..It's cool to see ppl still growing out some cc and finding some nice keepers sick crosses ....Thanx for uploading the eye candy.

Top Bottom