The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Oh ya, that one is a good one brother man, nice and chunky!!!

Yep point break and lem chem on the way. yaeh PG gonna have to get on some cheechs myself here pretty asap.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Every thing looks great man nice and danky looking great work with everything ..It's cool to see ppl still growing out some cc and finding some nice keepers sick crosses ....Thanx for uploading the eye candy.
Thanks Rushoe!
Julius Caesar

DSC02577
DSC02579
DSC02582
true grit

true grit

Very nice broham, was teh J.C. a SMK cross? I love some MK crosses. WMK been sticking around for me. Found some old CC beans the other day. Never even opened the Ogiesel. The one I did find some nice ones out of was teh Larry for sure.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Very nice broham, was teh J.C. a SMK cross? I love some MK crosses. WMK been sticking around for me. Found some old CC beans the other day. Never even opened the Ogiesel. The one I did find some nice ones out of was teh Larry for sure.

ya...its SMK x SFV.:cool0041:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yo Doc how long do you take your julius caesar I have 2 pheno's going now one that is almost pure socal master and the other one looks a lot like your's.

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work Doc!

That JC pheno is one of the nicest I've ever seen..

kinda makes me think of poppin mine

Happy Harvest!
:harvest:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I would pop them bro I found a straight socal master pheno and one like doc both are super frosty fire it's my last run with the socal leaning pheno I have 2 many dank strains coming up or I'd keep them but I have white urkel, white fire, whites1,white skunk,star bud, sourDxbubba,chem4xbubba,Chemdog #4,chem4xg13 and alien dawg x white Dawg coming up so no room for any thing less than a 10. There is some serious fire in the Julius Caesar beans imop one if the more stabler crosses from cc.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

imop one if the more stabler crosses from cc.

Not even close......went through quite a few hermis before i found this gal...only 2 out of all the females didn't try and show up to the party as some fancy boys.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
wow ya i only popped 2 and both are solid guess i got lucky then. Once these are done the only cc strain I'll run is the pre 98 ubba s1's and those might not even make the cut depending on how my Dr. Green thumbs pre98 bubba x katsu bubba's turn out I have had like you said too many hermi's to waste my time looking thats y most of my gear I just popped is bodhi's OGR's and top dawgs with a few other breeders in there like devine, cannaventure, AliG, hortilab, Dr Greenthumb and some of my own crosses. I just can't afford to be starting anything thats not from breeders who have stable solid dank gear. Sure CC has some fire its just finding it thats the tricky part.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Not even close......went through quite a few hermis before i found this gal...only 2 out of all the females didn't try and show up to the party as some fancy boys.
I honestly don't think anything from cc could be considered stable.. none of any of the packs of seeds I ran was even close to the actual clone only og cuts..

true grit

true grit

Yeah outta all the OG's, the larry was definitely best structure, solid yield and actual lemon og stank. CVK had great nugs and yield but just wasn't stable, shame.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

I honestly don't think anything from cc could be considered stable.. none of any of the packs of seeds I ran was even close to the actual clone only og cuts..
To be honest i have found some nice phenos out of their gear....BUT i had to do a fuck load of searching and certainly not a couple winners out of every pack..type of deal

Yeah outta all the OG's, the larry was definitely best structure, solid yield and actual lemon og stank. CVK had great nugs and yield but just wasn't stable, shame.
Ya larry was nice for me...CVK was a killer stone and full on D funk smell but was pretty airy in the bud dep. I also found some real nice phenos in his raskal packs..

might be a while for another picture update...dropped my camera like a cunt

Top Bottom