The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Well damn that sucks on the blinger. Kinda heard the same bout their gear, good to know from a good source tho. On the other note, damn the TK xGoji looks like a solid ass bush! And no curry smell on the Cheech's eh? Heidi sure is a frosty bia
Ya these TK x GoOG's are beast bra... Ill bring you some nugs of the Cheech's to chief at the end of the month...pheno 1 has the spicy curry og thing kicking but #2 is where its at....she's the uglier sister that gives waayy better head! Getting ready to do a nice heidi run soon....super gems in the bunch.
keep on man
D

true grit

true grit

... but #2 is where its at....she's the uglier sister that gives waayy better head!

LOL... thats the best shit I've heard in a minute! and nice so some curry did come thru! stoked. Good luck on the Heidi run, all the phenos youve shown have looked stellar.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing job on all of the plants I've seen you grow. I've got a few packs of Bodhi's gear to go thru myself I am looking forward to, I hope everything else is going amazing for you and yours Dr. Evil

mal

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Electric Ave is your creation huh? Tried some my cuz picked up from some place maybe a year or more ago- impressive stuff! Hope to find more of your work.
Take care

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Amazing job on all of the plants I've seen you grow. I've got a few packs of Bodhi's gear to go thru myself I am looking forward to, I hope everything else is going amazing for you and yours Dr. Evil
mal
Thanks mal! been a minute...hope all is well 4 u as well

Electric Ave is your creation huh? Tried some my cuz picked up from some place maybe a year or more ago- impressive stuff! Hope to find more of your work.
Take care
Thanks NT..yep did Electric Avenue a few moons back.

Reactions: mal
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Alien Dog....kiilllllling it
DSC01347

Lemon Larry OG......new pheno from some F2's i made a few years back
DSC01366

Interstellar Overdrive x Bangi Haze......front centre......G'd up from the feet up! 3-4feet of supreme collie
DSC01352

Moonshine Haze
DSC01371

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lemon Larry?!?!?! I have been trying to get my hands on some LL bans since I lost my mums! One of my all time top favorite strains. Everything is lookin killer bro!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lemon Larry?!?!?! I have been trying to get my hands on some LL bans since I lost my mums! One of my all time top favorite strains. Everything is lookin killer bro!
Thanks Surfr.....hope alls well!

I love how that Cheech Wizard looks....great work
Thanks w! she's a stunner forsure

all i gotta say is- booty booty booty rockin errrwhere. ha. see yall cats soon.

oh ya weed looks great as usual! ;)
Good times!

Interstellar Overdrive x Bangi Haze
DSC01391

DSC01392

DSC01394

DSC01395

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Amazing stuff Doc. What other RD strains have you run? Which Alien Dog are you running obs or the cali conn? Your looks much like mine. I'd love to hear what you think.

outwest

ADDONE sf

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Amazing stuff Doc. What other RD strains have you run? Which Alien Dog are you running obs or the cali conn? Your looks much like mine. I'd love to hear what you think.

outwest

View attachment 248490
Thanks outwest!
This is obs alien dog from the original release....this is now my 3rd pheno im keeping from one pack i hoarded....egggsellent!
as far as RD i have run Moonshine Haze, Afghan Face Off OG, Hells Angels OG x Afghan, 4 corners, trainwreck haze and one other of their og's.....only one that somewhat impressed me was a pheno i found from the moonshine haze

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yeeeehaaaaaa! Way too kick out the jams homey! It is certainly egggggsssssalent!

Top Bottom