Instant Karma
DSC01508

The White
DSC01509

Sour Diesel
DSC01519

Cheech Wizard
DSC01512

Cheech Wizard (the uglier sister who gives better head pheno)
DSC01515

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Those are perfect too say the least. Just got back from polishing my knuckles at gecko if ya know what I mean......I'm sure I won't remember this post in tha morning......

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin killer as always Doc! Nice forest ya got there. White Bubba sounds fantastic! Keep slayin it Dr. E! Co representer to the fullest! Peace brotha! Motiv

true grit

true grit

Were you reading my mind broham? Was just gonna ask you bout them wubba hos! that 2nd pheno is looking mighty close to the fat leaf bushes i remember!!

Damn homie, that room shows me why you been so busy!! need a break and strange soon my friend.

my partying led> slacking>death of the weak ARC stud. still got strong one tho. holla at ya boi.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lookin killer as always Doc! Nice forest ya got there. White Bubba sounds fantastic! Keep slayin it Dr. E! Co representer to the fullest! Peace brotha! Motiv
Thanks holmes!

Were you reading my mind broham? Was just gonna ask you bout them wubba hos! that 2nd pheno is looking mighty close to the fat leaf bushes i remember!!

Damn homie, that room shows me why you been so busy!! need a break and strange soon my friend.

my partying led> slacking>death of the weak ARC stud. still got strong one tho. holla at ya boi.
Sup slick....see ya this afternoon?

Sick room and sick white bubbas dr
Thanks sd...hope all is well!

Looking great! Do you grow them straight or do some topping/training along the way?
Thanks whatupdoc....these are topped then topped then topped then topped....you get the idea

Here is a shot of the new moms and dads
DSC01670

This is another room that's a couple days ahead of the other...
DSC01691

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Impressed thus far with plants from this seed run
Heidi Fleiss x Fire Alien Kush....this one has a nice OG smell
DSC01693

The Schwartz....much shorter than other phenos...mmmmmmm
DSC01696

Heidi Fleiss....slightly more vertical pull with this pheno so far
DSC01697

White Bubba's ......two crusty phenos pictured here
DSC01698

DSC01699

Bloody Mary......for more Hawaiin Blood dom than her sister thats made her rounds over the years.
DSC01707

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick work all around Dr. Evil!!! Looking real good...

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Freddie Kruger style good Dr. ;)

How r the Instant Karma's doin'?
She's been a staple in my diet for a few years now....thanks 4 stoppin in SSP!!

Everythings looking killer Dr.! Always good to see some TRC gear. Just gave Bodhi about 25 original TRC packs so hopefully we see some TRC work from him here here soon!
Thanks manic....about to throw lones "cherry smash" into flower should be interesting....and im sure bodhi's pimp touch will do em justice!

damn DR you aint f n around nice forrest
Thanks pimpin!

Sick work all around Dr. Evil!!! Looking real good...
Thanks shady!!

Heres a few shots from today
White Bubba
DSC01799

DSC01800

DSC01801

Another pheno
DSC01807

DSC01809

Top Bottom