The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Holy cow that hells angels x Thai looks immaculate. What an impressive specimen! Larry's temple sounds like a lot of fun too.
Thanks NT!

Thanks for showing them off.

Thanks NT!

Def some amazing crosses !!!!

keep it going bro :)

-BH
Thanks BH

Straight crushing as always homie!! Sour D corner looking awesome. What purple kush cut is that?
thanks slick...we inherited as straight PK but in all honesty im almost certain its a mendo S1 or mendo hybrid....holla lets get into some trouble

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Some CandyLand's #2 vegging.... such a killer plant
DSC04484

Flo scrog on the right and PK's on the left
DSC04488

Flo closer up...
DSC04479

Green Cracks scrogged on the right
DSC04489

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

wow..what's up Doc!? long time bro...see you still workin the Schwartz ..and oh my, looks like a game of hollywood squares up in there
Sup Natural..thanks holmes....yep still working with her...going to do a huge selection process for some F2's in a couple of months ...since i lost the original schwartz father.

Enviable grow room you have Dr! Enviably green...green with envy...hmm...
Thanks PB!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@Dr. Evil Lookin Solid bro! Tell ya what, Ive been kickin myself for lettin Grape Ape sit back in the shadows for a while now, its a really nice plant. My MOTIVation to get er goin again was just revived by your pic. Stay killin homie. Cya soon.
M

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

@Dr. Evil Lookin Solid bro! Tell ya what, Ive been kickin myself for lettin Grape Ape sit back in the shadows for a while now, its a really nice plant. My MOTIVation to get er goin again was just revived by your pic. Stay killin homie. Cya soon.
M
thanks slick....good to catch up with u and the crew tonight...

M

masterplan

Wow buddy you are doing something right! those plants looks stellar. Really top grade frosty nugness.

waayne

waayne

Thank's for sharing those beautiful pics with us Dr.

Everything looks stellar, as it always does!

Top Bottom