The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

dr evil where did you score that double purple dosha? i have been searching and searching for her to put her in my outdoor garden!! help me!:help:

bought the pack years ago...when it was first released :sun

F

fuzzy

dpd

Very nice collection Doc.I got outbid on some dpd beans 2-3yrs back on another site.Hmmmmm.Been trying to get it myself for a while now. peace,fuzzy

lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn Dr. Evil that Tigers Milk is looking very nice! Is she from seed or a select pheno... you smoke her yet? Keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

BigUps ya'll!!
lilzayne...she is a select pheno from seed. She smokes
like an absolute beaut! taste like a sweet bubba and gets me higher than pookie from new jack :animbong:
shot,
Dr.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Get your popcorn out bitches!! 13 gallon under current with some high power vertical madness thats kickin out the goodness :pimp::pimp::pimp:
random shots:

DSC09891
DSC09879
DSC09880
DSC09881
DSC09882
DSC09886
DSC09888
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
"Let the magic commence"

Subbed

Regards

G81

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick setup brah!!! What chiller are you running? :wondering

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Damn man now you lol! I think I wanna buy stock in UC. Sick looking setup like always bro. Ill tag along for this one.

E

erudite

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can pump out with your upgrades, definitely subbed man. Gotta say all you cats with the undercurrents are making me sad when I look at my stack of waterfarms I'll HAVE to use at lease once :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom