The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Funkfingers

damn you're rocking out those mpbs homie! You been busy huh??

cheers

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lookin killer maing!!!

I would get a cage around those as soon as possible, it gets to be harder and harder to pull off the bigger they get and you end up damgin the plant a little trying to get them secured

Tex

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hell ya Brutha'! I dig the new setup! Now listen to the man and throw them bitches in a cage....let em know whos boss...lol. Cant wait to see em blown up.:mmm:mmm:mmm

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lookin killer maing!!!

I would get a cage around those as soon as possible, it gets to be harder and harder to pull off the bigger they get and you end up damgin the plant a little trying to get them secured

Tex

On It!!

Thanks for stopping in guys! Funk, you hitting some disc with us today?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful as usual

Everything looks so healthy Dr., who's Killer Queen is that?

mal

K

KillBillBuds

Get your popcorn out bitches!! 13 gallon under current with some high power vertical madness thats kickin out the goodness :pimp::pimp::pimp:
random shots:

Sweet setup bro! What's the total wattage? Gonna have to try this too...one day!

Hope all is well...be safe my friend!

resinryder

resinryder

Looking sweet as always broham. Nice to see you rocking the UC system too. Gonna be quite the show.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Sweet setup bro! What's the total wattage? Gonna have to try this too...one day!

Hope all is well...be safe my friend!

13,000 bangin watts :evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040::evilgrin0040:
i think im heading your way in october for the ufc..will let ya know in a day or two.

Looking sweet as always broham. Nice to see you rocking the UC system too. Gonna be quite the show.

rr! thanks holmes..
this system is awesome so far :party0042:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr. ...question...for you...

New Piece..

Dr. quick question for you. Can you give me a link to where you got that Sheldon Black glass peice? I have one called dynomite that looks almost like it! Post#76 Thank you in advance! monkey5

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Dr. quick question for you. Can you give me a link to where you got that Sheldon Black glass peice? I have one called dynomite that looks almost like it! Post#76 Thank you in advance! monkey5

Dementia was the name of the place i got it.

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

dementia

Dementia was the name of the place i got it.

great thread.
subscribed and still working my way through.

i tried calling dementia 3-4 times last week and did not get an answer. wonder if they are still open?

J

Jalisco Kid

Hope to see you do that HF justice in them buckets. I have a pic of her in my need to try someday list. JK

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Lemon Larry OG F2's that i did selecting a shorter structured super funky lemon mumma and a lanky smelly sonufabitch dad

DSC09932

Latest posts

Top Bottom