The Adventures Of Frankie's Auto Cab!

• Thread starter FrankieCoste
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey guys!!

After a week a stress and struggle, Frankie's BACK!

Things will be a little different from now on, as I'll be using BioBizz soil and nutes! They're way cheaper than AN, plus it's a good way to start growing organically too!

The Mephisto Genetics' Sour Hound seed that I am about to present to you truly has an awesome story already! She was germinating in a cup of water when the police raided the flat, and even though 2 cops stared at the glass, they didn't see the seed!!! Hehehehe! She was so tiny!!

So, she'll be the first to be grown in a mix of All Mix and Light Mix. Let's see how this goes!!

limited-edition-sour-hound-500x500.jpg

Here are some pics of the new set-up (sorry for the low quality):

View attachment 582952 View attachment 582953 View attachment 582954 View attachment 582955

And here she is, at DAY 2!

View attachment 582956

Thanks for watching!

Holy shit, I just saw where you had the police in your shit... Scary shit there brother.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I can't wait to be in a legal rec state. Won't be long... I'm moving in the next year or so. Lease is up in a few months. Florida is voting to loosen medical and for rec. I'm pretty sure both are gonna happen.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I can't wait to be in a legal rec state. Won't be long... I'm moving in the next year or so. Lease is up in a few months. Florida is voting to loosen medical and for rec. I'm pretty sure both are gonna happen.

Shit I just talked my misses into moving if Florida does pass it.
Either one is fine with me..med or rec.
Im so hoping it does, cause my F'n state is going backwards as of lately.
Sorry for jumping in your thread Frankie.
The ladies are showing the love that you give them.
Keep em green and strong.
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Oh yes I can definitely feel you guys... Being an 'outlaw' isn't always convenient haha! Always a risk.
I feel like I can breathe when I go to places like Amsterdam. And even there, it's not completely 'legal'...
Florida sounds good! Can you grow outside there, or is it too hot/humid?
@str8smokn Don't apologise! It's always good to see you around.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I will update soon!
Peace,

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sure you can grow outside in Florida, it's all about the strain selection.
Like @Midwestjay said.
Find a strain that can take the humidity would be the big part. Like more sativa leaners I would think.
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Those look good af homie. How old are they?
Thanks bro! I'm really not so sure to be honest... Since the police took my grow journal I haven't really recorded my grows... The Sour Hound must be about 6 weeks old I think though!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Shit looks super healthy . Congrats on them. This being your first organic run right?
Thank you!!! Yes! I started by feeding her some bottled nutes but then I just bought a pack of Guanokalong soil (it contains bat guano and worm castings with soil) and added some as an ammendment for the soil, and it seems to work well!! Only thing is, the lower leaves are getting yellow and then dying off... But not too much so I'm quite happy for now :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Wow, looks like a jungle out there haha!!! Congrats brother. Girls looking good!
Yea this Og has this 2x4x7 tent full. She's 48"off the bucket. Then put the baby next to the big plant. I'll be getting the 4x4 tent and upgrading to ! 1kw ballast and bulb.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks bro! I'm really not so sure to be honest... Since the police took my grow journal I haven't really recorded my grows... The Sour Hound must be about 6 weeks old I think though!
That fkn sucks bro... Good thing they didn't catch you with plants

Top Bottom