The Adventures Of Frankie's Auto Cab!

• Thread starter FrankieCoste
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!!

After a week a stress and struggle, Frankie's BACK!

Things will be a little different from now on, as I'll be using BioBizz soil and nutes! They're way cheaper than AN, plus it's a good way to start growing organically too!

The Mephisto Genetics' Sour Hound seed that I am about to present to you truly has an awesome story already! She was germinating in a cup of water when the police raided the flat, and even though 2 cops stared at the glass, they didn't see the seed!!! Hehehehe! She was so tiny!!

So, she'll be the first to be grown in a mix of All Mix and Light Mix. Let's see how this goes!!

limited-edition-sour-hound-500x500.jpg

Here are some pics of the new set-up (sorry for the low quality):

Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 1

And here she is, at DAY 2!

Photo 4

Thanks for watching!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!

It's definitely time for an update!!

The Sour Hound is going well, except for the heat I suppose... I really need to get a cooltube ASAP.
I just fixed the fan in so it will help I hope.
Here are some pics! She's about 2 weeks old I guess!

Image 1
Image 3
Image 2

I just noticed by looking at the pics that my new light's spectrum looks different from the previous one I had in the cab... It's more pinkish/redish

Thanks for watching!

Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

I forgot to show you this:

I think the dark-green parts of the soil are green algae...

So I haven't watered for 4 or 5 days. It's still there but not expanding...!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

This will be my first time watching a organic grow. Wish I could go organic in dwc but just not a option. Can't wait to see this one take off. My bbabies are rockin. Check out the Og auto thread if ya wanna. Glad to see you up and running again.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

This will be my first time watching a organic grow. Wish I could go organic in dwc but just not a option. Can't wait to see this one take off. My bbabies are rockin. Check out the Og auto thread if ya wanna. Glad to see you up and running again.
Thanks lot bro!
For now the organic soil I mixed (Light Mix on top, All Mix at the bottom) seems to work really great. Not a single deficiency for the Sour Hound and she's about a month old I guess...
I got some advice from an organics expert on the other forum and he recommended to just add a layer of a mix of bat guano, worm castings, and soil. He said that doing this once will be enough for the rest of the grow... Seems like something I'd like to try out haha
I can get some Guanokalong soil very easily around here so I wonder whether this would work as an amendment... It basically contains what a regular soil mix contains (peat and perlite), plus bat guano and worm castings, which is basically what I was advised to use... the only difference being that this is all ready to use :)
I'll be checking your grow very soon!
Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!
Hope you're all well.
Sorry it's been a while I haven't updated... I've been trying to figure out what equipment to buy next (cooltube, 400w, etc) and am waiting on some seeds too :)
Here are some pics of the SOUR HOUND from 2 days ago! Not too sure how old she is, but I'd say about a month old!
Image 4
Image 5
Image 1

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

AUTO DEDOVERDE HAZE #2!
Image 3
Image 2

I'm also just noticing that there is now some powdery mildew on the soil's surface... And quite a bit... Can I just remove the damn thing? Might also try killing it with some milk and some baking soda...
Anyone knows what to do in order to fight PM? What surprises me is that it's growing on the soil and not on the plant or leaves...
Peace!

str8smokn

str8smokn

AUTO DEDOVERDE HAZE #2!
View attachment 588702 View attachment 588703

I'm also just noticing that there is now some powdery mildew on the soil's surface... And quite a bit... Can I just remove the damn thing? Might also try killing it with some milk and some baking soda...
Anyone knows what to do in order to fight PM? What surprises me is that it's growing on the soil and not on the plant or leaves...
Peace!

Did you add any Beanies? It could be fungus and not P.M. Maybe?
If it is P.M I would mist the soil and then scrap away the top inch at least. But don't spray to close ,where it blows the spores around. So remove from tent while doing this.
Then top back off with fresh soil. And don't water so often or put a fan on the topsoil to help dry out quicker. That would be my 2 Cents..
STR8

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Did you add any Beanies? It could be fungus and not P.M. Maybe?
If it is P.M I would mist the soil and then scrap away the top inch at least. But don't spray to close ,where it blows the spores around. So remove from tent while doing this.
Then top back off with fresh soil. And don't water so often or put a fan on the topsoil to help dry out quicker. That would be my 2 Cents..
STR8
Thank you STR8!
Well I removed the thing, and it was only at the surface... The soil is intact underneath!
Might have been some Mycelium, caused by too much humidity near the organic soil?
I might have let the humidifier for too long... I have since then turned it off, and the girls don't seem to mind it at all :)
Thanks for passing by!
Peace,

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey dudes,

How are y'all doing?!

Here's a little update!

SOUR HOUND

Image 4
Image 5

DEDOVERDE HAZE #1

Image 1
Image 2

DEDOVERDE HAZE #2!

G14!

Image 3

Soon there'll be a Cheese running too :)

Thanks for watching,

Peace!

Top Bottom