The Adventures Of Frankie's Auto Cab!

• Thread starter FrankieCoste
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Buckle up lol. Well maybe, I know the xxl are all supposed to be huge. The ones I've grown we're close to the same size as this Og.
Haha! Yeah I'm wondering if she'll be a fatty haha! But using 3 gallon airpots seem to considerably reduce the plants' size, which isn't a bad thing given my set up!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Holy shit bro. Did you move before you started back up?
Nope... But it's my home.. so I am free to do what I want as long as it does not interfere with other people's freedom, which isn't the case obviously... I'm going to file a lawsuit against France, believe it or not. Hopefully I can take it to the European Court of Human Rights, cause this shit gotta stop... The whole police intervention was really dodgy, plus smoking ganja is a human right...! I'm just looking for a lawyer at the moment. But trust me, if I can make them change the fucking law, I won't hesitate for a second!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Nope... But it's my home.. so I am free to do what I want as long as it does not interfere with other people's freedom, which isn't the case obviously... I'm going to file a lawsuit against France, believe it or not. Hopefully I can take it to the European Court of Human Rights, cause this shit gotta stop... The whole police intervention was really dodgy, plus smoking ganja is a human right...! I'm just looking for a lawyer at the moment. But trust me, if I can make them change the fucking law, I won't hesitate for a second!
That's crazy... You got some balls on ya brother. I respect ya for it. But man hope it works out.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

That's crazy... You got some balls on ya brother. I respect ya for it. But man hope it works out.
Thanks a lot for your support bro!! Plants have never hurt anyone, that's what I want them to admit and understand!
Well anyways, girls are doing fine!
Here are a few pics!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

CHEESE XXL!

She fell down by the way... but still got her little head up! I think the soil got a little too dry and the light might have been a little too far away...

Image 11

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

G14!

Very happy with her so far. Definitely the best FastBuds' genetics I've grown so far :)
I really like her shape haha Perhaps leaving the light a little bit further away was kind of a good idea after all?!

Image 8
Image 9
Image 10

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

SOUR HOUND!!

I think I'm in love with her lol
I really like the way she looks.. I think she's the prettiest plant I've grown so far. Congrats to Mephisto Genetics, reputation's living to the name. She looks like a chandelier... her structure and the way the branches are shaped is different from all my other plants...

Here she is!!

Image 1
Image 3
Image 2

Thanks for watching!

Peace

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Rocking that lil auto cab the Fk out homie. Looking real good bro
Thanks bro!!! I still haven't set the 400w up but I'm not even sure I should... I like those little plants as they are haha! What do you think the shift to 400w would do? Plants getting bigger, or growing faster? I don't have a proper extraction system yet so I haven't done anything so far.. Just waiting I guess...
I'm looking at your thread bro, and WOW, that woman is massive LOL! I'm guessing the harvest will be close to half a pound right?! Definitely more than a quarter pound I'd say!
Well done brother. I'll keep on checking on ya brother!
Peace!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks bro!!! I still haven't set the 400w up but I'm not even sure I should... I like those little plants as they are haha! What do you think the shift to 400w would do? Plants getting bigger, or growing faster? I don't have a proper extraction system yet so I haven't done anything so far.. Just waiting I guess...
I'm looking at your thread bro, and WOW, that woman is massive LOL! I'm guessing the harvest will be close to half a pound right?! Definitely more than a quarter pound I'd say!
Well done brother. I'll keep on checking on ya brother!
Peace!
The 400 would push the harder in every sense. Faster, bigger, denser buds, more potent. But it's up to you. You're rocking it out now. But bigger is always better lol.

And yes on the yield. I'm hoping for 200g + but we'll see. That's for the compliments. I'm proud of her. That 10 gal container, and the connoisseur nutes have her doing better than ever.

Last edited:
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys!
Hope you're all doing well. It's been a while since I didn't update...I was away for a few days.
Quite some yellowing on the lower fan leaves so I removed most of them.
Here are the girls!

SOUR HOUND!

Image 5
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

DEDOVERDE HAZE AUTO #1!

Image 6

#2!

Image 9

G14!

Image 8
Image 7

Cheese XXL Auto!

Thanks for watching!

Peace

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys! Time for an update!

SOUR HOUND, DAY 55 I think?!

Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 9

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

AUTO DEDOVERDE HAZE #1 (the tallie lol)

Image 1

The production of trichomes is not quite there yet on that one... Hope it's not a shitty phenotype...

#2 (the fattie lol)

Image 6
Image 7
Image 8

Anyone else agrees #2 is prettier?!

Top Bottom