The Adventures of Winta.....

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Mums are looking healthy, Kick Ass. Lots of nice genetics. :)

winta

winta

welcome justice! nice casey! thats a good question :thinking

Sweet winta! You have some damn nice genes runnin with you at the moment. I like your Bonsai mum plan. Looks like chopping off some of the root ball went fine. I'll admit I'd be scared too haha. I have somewhat of a bonsai casey jones mum in my veg tent. I just keep topping her, but I let her get a bit too unruly so shes not really a TRUE bonsai mum. I have her in a smart pot. I wonder if keeping Bonsai mum's in smart pots negates the need to root prune?

Casey Jones
http://i1014.invalid.com/albums/af261/fatyfatkins/IMG_1807.jpg

thanx xeet! she has been my achilles heel up till now but i think we gonna work it out ;)

lookin good bro! I bet that UD will be the bomb.

i was shook daddy dont get it twisted :giggle im glad everything worked out though :)

id be to skerd to do it they look excellent my dude great recovery time brotha keep up the good work//

thanx bro! im just tryin to keep up with the jones lol

Mums are looking healthy, Kick Ass. Lots of nice genetics. :)

so heres a lil mini update on the white, ISS and g13haze. they are all doin well and showing new growth. the g13h was a lil slow at first but she is picking up lovely now :) here a few flix

White a
White b
Iss a
Iss b
G13h a
G13h b
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
They greened up real nice winta. They look like they love that potting mix you use.

Soon you will have nice moms, will be cutting clones and flowering out some tasty strains whenever you want them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom