The art of selling (to dispensaries and others)

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

swayzie

ok danny. ill give in so i dont get banned mr. mod. :giggle

reputation in real life is much more important then being an internet superstar.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
why would u get banned>>that is a silly thing to say man

what>>do you think i am some kind of asshole or something:)
This is a CA forum and i was simply stating my opinion as i know whats doing

I can debate this on neutral playing field if you want at your other site

:passingjoint:
gtd

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wasn't hating>>just saying:)
Im professional>>shoot style<<
If you want to see AAA i can show ya AAA:)

gtd
You left off two A's, he showed us all AAAAA stuff. :makeup

Sure would be interested to see what the final sale price of that $5200/bow stuff is.

No bannings for our boy sway here, right?

:harvest:

Go big or go home! (I'm stayin' home)

U

UCtestn

You gotta be a REAL dick to get banned from the farm. One of the reasons I like it.

B

Bobby Smith

You gotta be a REAL dick to get banned from the farm. One of the reasons I like it.

And in some cases even that's not enough.

Sway, that wouldn't fetch $5.2 in NYC, so I find it hard to believe it'd fetch that in flooded ass Cali.

Oh, of course that all depends on what you call it..........call it "NYC Diesel" and you can pretty much sell schwag to suckers around these parts.

F

FatFreddysKat

Typically these children posting they can get this and that for x amount are really the assholes that are flooding the market with subpar crap and calling it top shelf, and to top it off they get a complex like they are the best growers ever...please get over yourselves and go back to college and drink your fucking beer!!!!!
I am no expert by any means , and know the difference between good and top shelf, and would never pass either as the other, and seeing as I dont need to send my herb to market who the fuck cares what anyone gets but please be realistic and stop being so fucking greedy!!!!Quality speaks for itself and that is all, please tell me different, please!!!
And mr swayzie...what out of state connection(it isnt in this state right now) is buying at $5200, NONE, most would have to piece it out to get that or more, your math skills and education are pretty lacking there bud!!!!!
I call BULLSHIT swayzie and yes I am an asshole for saying what I do....who the fuck cares!!
What the fuck ever happened to just growing some freakishly dank weed and enjoying it, money or not, fuck this shit is getting redundant and boring...anyone wanna smoke a joint...later!!!!

M

Mojackj420

I know where im at nor cal emerald trianage its still flush with meds . I know people unloading there product for 1500 od . alot of people were counting on the cash and when push came to shove unloaded . Not everyone was able to ride out the flood of fall . A few places i talked to told me just hold out march should start to turn around.

So any info on what it looks like around the rest of the state ?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah its crazy right now the weed in cal is cheaper then the weed in canada. wtf is going on?

J

JonDoe

supply and demand thats it & obama-nation! too much vdk/cranberry!
im not some youg punk frat kid nor am i sum old og stoner xhippy.got friends w/20lbs shipping sh!t 2 was. st. 4 1250lb. dat sh!t blows my mind.da stuff is good 2 i had 2 get sum @ dat $$$ and turned it into hash!!got a nother friend w/1/4p 4 $600.da street speaks volumes

S

swayzie

guys, i never said ive gotten 52.. but ive seen and heard of it happen during summer time for some rare kushes... honestly dont care what any of you have to say.. sorry i opened my mouth.

the only mr. ed around here are the horses in my pasture.

as far as pestilence goes.. id like to see some of the guys talkin shit post some buds with resin coverage that heavy. its not my first rodeo and i know a AAA strain when i see one.

i remember 3-4 years ago when the farm first started it was a cool place to be with like minded folks. now its a dick waving contest to see whos is the biggest and everyone feels the need to talk shit.

those of you that know me know that i dont bullshit.

peace.

vector

vector

This is a good example of some of the crap in this thread... People like you do math when they should hire an accountant. This is the USA. We are capitalists. Just so that you can understand this, I'll some math the local street dealer can do...

COST # $1,500
COST 1/8 $11.72
SALE 1/8 $45
Profit 1/8 $33.28
PROFIT on the # $4,260

COST # $4,000
COST 1/8 $31.25
SALE 1/8 $65
Profit 1/8 $33.75
PROFIT $4,320

Why would anyone want to meet up with you and talk about any plan?

UCtestn - You obviously did not take economics.... but I must commend you on your arithmetic, its flawless. Here is an example that explains clearly why a dispensary makes much more money buying $1500 pounds.

The $1500 pound has a $4260 profit. That means your profit is 284% of your cost.
The $4000 pound has a $4320 profit. That means your profit is 108% of your cost.

Lets say a dispensary has a budget of of $12000 to buy some pounds. We buy 3 - $4000 pounds and make 3x$4320 = $12960 or we buy 8 - $1500 pounds and make 8x$4260 = $34080.

You should be careful before you just shoot someones idea down without thinking. Dispensaries make MUCH MORE money buying lower quality product.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Lets say a dispensary has a budget of of $12000 to buy some pounds. We buy 3 - $4000 pounds and make 3x$4320 = $12960 or we buy 8 - $1500 pounds and make 8x$4260 = $34080.

You should be careful before you just shoot someones idea down without thinking. Dispensaries make MUCH MORE money buying lower quality product.

you said "we"

are you a dispensary?

U

UCtestn

MY original response was to this.
.... You make much more money selling $45 eights from a $1500 pound than you do from selling $65 eights from a $4000 pound.

UCtestn - You obviously did not take economics....
LOL... if you only knew.

but I must commend you on your arithmetic, its flawless. Here is an example that explains clearly why a dispensary makes much more money buying $1500 pounds.

Different scenario already talking about lbs instead of eights you described earlier.

The $1500 pound has a $4260 profit. That means your profit is 284% of your cost.
The $4000 pound has a $4320 profit. That means your profit is 108% of your cost.

This is not profit, but rather gross profit margin. This is when profit is described in percentage to cost. The statement that there is a higher margin on the $1,500 lb is correct. It does not however, have a more profit. We are at this point still talking about a single lb.

Lets say a dispensary has a budget of of $12000

Now you're talking about CAPEX. (Purchasing power)

to buy some pounds. We buy 3 - $4000 pounds and make 3x$4320 = $12960 or we buy 8 - $1500 pounds and make 8x$4260 = $34080.

Now you are selling multiple lb's; no longer 1/8's. Allow me to quote a section of my post you neglected...
Most people think, it's less then $.50 per 1/8... let it go. NO! it's the difference between making more or loosing less. If you're dispensing you should be able to do math and care about $.50. I DO! YOU SHOULD TOO!
I specifically targeted fifty cents (no i did not shoot him!) because you specified profit of an 1/8.

Your "IDEA" belongs in an 8th grade economics class so it can be shot down and learned from. It also belongs in Jr. high so that the teacher can teach the student the power of communicating ones "IDEA" fully and properly as to not look like... well... an 8th grader.

Everyone with half a brain sees that you've described two different scenarios to save your ass.

You said a dispensary would make more money off a $45 eight then a $60 eight and specified the cost per lb- That is an incorrect statement. Spin it however you like... I shall call you Mr. FOX.

While "we'll" (sorry couldn't help myself) give you that in your second scenario you seem to be correct at first glance, I wasted another minute to you some asinine assumptions on your part... just to show how "off" you are in your "business case" Mr. Fox.

You're assuming you'll sell 8 lbs's of $45 1/8's in the same time you'll sell 3 lbs's $65 1/8's. Unless your clientele are [sarcasm] true connoisseurs [/sarcasm] this would not be the case.
You are also assuming you will sell nothing but 1/8's (which I let slide on your first example because you specified the profit amount of a single 1/8)
You assumed a dispensary would have to COD both options when in the real world there is a lot of consignment going on.
You, Mr. Fox. have failed at your come back attempt.

No. Just dropped the "we" in there as if I were teaching out loud.

Oh.... I see. Thank you.

I intended to break your post down to belittle you. That would be mean. I have posted simple facts against your post and even addressed your second post as valid; it is in fact not.

Would you like to continue trying to make me look like an ass?

Latest posts

Top Bottom