Mazzy Star today.. she gave up some cuttings but still looks pretty good
20190911 143556

Beach today..
20190911 124041

Went for a long bike ride; Not many Beach days left this year.. :/
20190911 124034

Ina

Ina

Trimming 18 hours in a row with arthritic hands like mine makes for a special day!
You could try that,i gave my mother in law some,she has both arthritis and rheumatism on her hands and she said it helped her a lot.Sometimes her fingers are stiff and joints are swollen.Asking me for more specially when it is cold in the winter but I don't always have it unfortunatelly:/I gave her once or twice a little.....And you have lots of it I guess:)A little RSO diluted in hemp seed oil for spreading on the hands.But you have to alternate with olive oil because it dries out your skin a little.I guess RSO in olive oil also will do the work....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I like the beach in the winter. Used to love when the snow was on the sand in jersey. Now that im near lake michigan instead of the atlantic winter can bring amazing ice formations high over the beach.
Not me man! The sand blasts you unceasingly and the cold ocean wind cuts right through the warmest jackets! :/

Winter is when I miss the great white North of beautiful New Hampshire the most!
No shark today?
Rock lobsters today! :)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You only wear sandals dont you?

Mostly! 😎

I've gone snorkeling a couple times in the winter when I was younger, if I'm honest it wasn't that much fun! :/ once when we were teens we all left a local club at one of the beaches, went across the street and went swimming in a snowstorm, the swimming part wasn't too bad but getting out into that cold wind was a whole other level LOL .. I remember well it to this day! ❄

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Mostly! 😎

I've gone snorkeling a couple times in the winter when I was younger, if I'm honest it wasn't that much fun! :/ once when we were teens we all left a local club at one of the beaches, went across the street and went swimming in a snowstorm, the swimming part wasn't too bad but getting out into that cold wind was a whole other level LOL .. I remember well it to this day! ❄

Well I dont go swimming on a snowy beach. Lol. Just enjoy the view.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well I dont go swimming on a snowy beach. Lol. Just enjoy the view.
:) We were drunk high school kids daring each other on most likely but it's a thing they do around here, they even have large groups like the L Street Brownies that go swimming every January1, it's a crazy thing! (& NOT recommended)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I like the beach in the winter. Used to love when the snow was on the sand in jersey. Now that im near lake michigan instead of the atlantic winter can bring amazing ice formations high over the beach.
Brrrrrrrrrr! All this talk of snow and ice in September is making me cold. I long for spending winters in Mexico / South Florida where the coldest days are in the high 60's. Living off the coast of the North Atlantic in the winter is now a nightmare come true for me. Back to growing pot in the sunshine please, this site is not supposed to be depressing.😊

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Brrrrrrrrrr! All this talk of snow and ice in September is making me cold. I long for spending winters in Mexico / South Florida where the coldest days are in the high 60's. Living off the coast of the North Atlantic in the winter is now a nightmare come true for me. Back to growing pot in the sunshine please, this site is not supposed to be depressing.😊
Aren't you in Nova Scotia? it's colder there than here man (not by much)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I only know nova scotia from watching trailer park boys on netflix but it looks and seems very close to the Muskegon area in west michigan. Cold and lake effect weather in muskegon and up to 80 inches of snowfall.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Funny i miss the mountains of colorado where it only gets in the 70’s usually in summer.

It was negative 9 degrees farenheight many mornings getting off the ski lift up top in winter.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes I'm in N.S. and I've been bitchin about the fkin cold winters here since we moved here 25 years ago. It's really not the cold it's the length of the cold. I could handle a month or 2 even 3 or 4 of cold weather but 8 fking months is crushing. Winter depression is real, SAD.. seasonal adjustment disorder. If it wasn't for pot I'd be punching trees.

It sounds like I hate it here and that's only partially right. I love the population here, there's only about a million in the entire Province so a lot of country, not much violence or crime (comparatively) Fishing out of season/drinking and driving/ spouse assaults/ B&E's ect. Halifax has more crime but its small town too ( Halifaxians wouldn't like that) The country village where I'm close to is like 1000 people over 50 sq miles and I like that.

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I only know nova scotia from watching trailer park boys on netflix but it looks and seems very close to the Muskegon area in west michigan. Cold and lake effect weather in muskegon and up to 80 inches of snowfall.
We don't get that kind of snow fall but its cold,wet,grey /white and icy come Feb, March April , we had a foot of ice/snow everywhere. We get this great snowfall followed closely with rain then it freezes solid and if we don't get to it immediately after it snows it's there until Spring in June. ....Oh man, I feel a panic🙂 attack coming on, time for a smoke.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Keeping with the beach theme, here's a few pics from the last "fishing" trip with some buddies around the broken coast in our boats. We always have a well stocked supply of pot, hash and edibles, beer, shrooms, tunes. We'll usually hit up a small uninhabited island somewhere off the coast and let er rip.. good times.
20180518 125320
20180518 181207
20180519 202840
20180519 204653
20180519 213218
20180519 214328

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

Keeping with the beach theme, here's a few pics from the last "fishing" trip with some buddies around the broken coast in our boats. We always have a well stocked supply of pot, hash and edibles, beer, shrooms, tunes. We'll usually hit up a small uninhabited island somewhere off the coast and let er rip.. good times.
Sweet! Where is that?

Top Bottom