the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Since visiting many threads and seeing the amount of perlite used ! Hell one dude grew in straight perlite ! After this grow I will be adding perlite only to the bottom of my pot and even raise volume to 35-40%
Light and airy allows for better root growth, the most important early life aspect. I'm even popping seeds in coco and adding it to my soil pots.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

We're getting some cold weather down here in sunny so cal, 46F when I got up this morning at 7 and a frost warning last night. Really wish I had something flowering. Everything currently is either seedling or veg. I am flipping 8 two month old plants but weeks away from flowers. Really looking forward to some purple buds as there's a lot of color in some of these plants. Add the cold and ya never know. Hoping anyway.

You're girls look awesome!
Hey thanks! not quite sure why just one turn purple though LOL?? I got a few not so awesome believe me! :/ I'm having that high pH issues still with the remo chemos and a remo cross in particular

Did I ever mention I lived in Glendale in the 80s? I traveled the coast extensively but Glendale was home base. Cali was where I got the seeds that I started growing with when I came back east

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I know LA pretty well, grew up in Downey and spent a lot of weekends in Hollyweird and the Valley. Met Joan Jet at the Sugar Shack when she was with the Runaways. I was in lust with Cheri Curry back then. Danced with them all that night. Good memories. Ever make it into the Shack?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's Friday night. Who here isn't. 😜

How ya feeling man?

Slowly getting better. I made it all day with no pain meds. Finally took them at midnight as well as a few tokes of the new chocolate diesel. Good weed man. Shame my clone is gone. I would have kept this plant running. Goin to plant 2 more soon.

Anyway i could walk some without the crutch. I guess i get to physical therapy my leg now. Oh what fun.

How bout you brother?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Me... Havent been able to smoke more than twice in almost 2 weeks... :(
Sucks having responsibilities some times.
Our fire chief retired and I'm the only officer who has the work flexibility to fill in as chief command until our dept hires a new chief. And I cant smoke on duty, obviously. But its killin me...

Fires are way cooler when im high. Lol

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Slowly getting better. I made it all day with no pain meds. Finally took them at midnight as well as a few tokes of the new chocolate diesel. Good weed man. Shame my clone is gone. I would have kept this plant running. Goin to plant 2 more soon.

Anyway i could walk some without the crutch. I guess i get to physical therapy my leg now. Oh what fun.

How bout you brother?
Good. I know how bad it sucks. Perfect evening to roll a few up. Nothing like a good joint or 3. I seem to smoke more J's this time of year for some strange reason.

Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Me... Havent been able to smoke more than twice in almost 2 weeks... :(
Sucks having responsibilities some times.
Our fire chief retired and I'm the only officer who has the work flexibility to fill in as chief command until our dept hires a new chief. And I cant smoke on duty, obviously. But its killin me...
Sometim es being a responsible human sucks ! But thanx for your service dirtbag! ThAts a very under appreciated career for sure !

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Millions of cannabis plants in California with ‘black market’ value of $1B seized and destroyed

Legal weed comes with more arrests than when it was illegal. All kinds of ways to get in trouble for a flower now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Legal weed comes with more arrests than when it was illegal. All kinds of ways to get in trouble for a flower now.
So its legal here but if you buy it from the government source, take it to your car, put it in your glove compartment and drive away you've broken the law. The RCMP bragged about making over $50,000.00 from fines issued since its been legal for unsafe storage of cannabis. It has to be out of reach of the driver just like alcohol and locked in your trunk. Just more petty regulations to extort money from law abiding citizens.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So its legal here but if you buy it from the government source, take it to your car, put it in your glove compartment and drive away you've broken the law. The RCMP bragged about making over $50,000.00 from fines issued since its been legal for unsafe storage of cannabis. It has to be out of reach of the driver just like alcohol and locked in your trunk. Just more petty regulations to extort money from law abiding citizens.

Wait until they decide its too dangerous to let us grow and process at home. Then they can sweep the neighborhoods. They will have an excuse to knock on any door.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wait until they decide its too dangerous to let us grow and process at home. Then they can sweep the neighborhoods. They will have an excuse to knock on any door.
No I don't think they'll do that. I think the doors are opening but the naysayers are still in control even where its legal. They're fighting tooth and nail to keep it restricted but its too profitable and once they figure a way to weasel in on the money, liker they did here in Canada with police chiefs and polititions getting the permits to grow and sell the same shit they've been fighting against all their lives.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No I don't think they'll do that. I think the doors are opening but the naysayers are still in control even where its legal. They're fighting tooth and nail to keep it restricted but its too profitable and once they figure a way to weasel in on the money, liker they did here in Canada with police chiefs and polititions getting the permits to grow and sell the same shit they've been fighting against all their lives.

Here in America the plant counts keep going down.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I've bought smoke twice though the legal route and it irritates the hell out of me to do so. Fk em but in desperate times and all. The same MF's that wanted to throw us in jail for smoking it now want to make all the profits and fkin tax money on top the greedy MFkers. They even want to control all the fkin seeds for our 4 plant legal grow ( lol they don't stand a chance on doing that.).If that doesn't burn your ass nothing will. It should also make every able bodied person to grow and share. Fk government controlled weed!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've bought smoke twice though the legal route and it irritates the hell out of me to do so. Fk em but in desperate times and all. The same MF's that wanted to throw us in jail for smoking it now want to make all the profits and fkin tax money on top the greedy MFkers. They even want to control all the fkin seeds for our 4 plant legal grow ( lol they don't stand a chance on doing that.).If that doesn't burn your ass nothing will. It should also make every able bodied person to grow and share. Fk government controlled weed!
I was checking this out the other day. You can only purchase seeds from an approved vendor. But you can have them and they are counted as 1 gram each so there is nothing illegal about having them or carrying them within the law... Max 30 in public or transportation. Importing is a different story and requires a permit. But legally we Canadians can all trade but just not sell.... At least that's what I got from it. I'm gonna do a bit more looking into this.

Top Bottom