the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I can't remember if promix was 6.2 or 6.3 but I know it's one of the two that they recommend. I fed mine 6.5, the same as my regular Plants but I do know it's best a little lower
I think that link you led me to about feed ph to runoff ph will help me keep it in check. Small adjustments are easier than large adjustments to manage. If I don't let it get out of control early I won't get into trouble later.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I did have a lot of questions about their pitching choices, but I just don't think they were as good either, stros left a lot of men on base
Ya they did but they were winning until the first relief came in and Washington knocked him and the Astros out of the series. I think they had to stay with the guy that got them there. He was only at about 80 pitches when they yanked him. I had a bad feeling when they pulled him.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ya they did but they were winning until the first relief came in and Washington knocked him and the Astros out of the series. I think they had to stay with the guy that got them there. He was only at about 80 pitches when they yanked him. I had a bad feeling when they pulled him.
lol upuntil they switched pitchers and got knock around they were doing fine. Coaches and managers panicked and had to go to the bull pen. Cost them the series.
[/QUOT
It’s the last game he can rest today !

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I still haven't remember to put that new HPS bulb in yet LOL two nights when the lights came on I was watching baseball & last night I slept straight through it :/ I like to clean the glass really well and I need 10 minutes or so to make sure it's clean on both sides, tonight might be the lucky night? I just checked the plant that I thought was coming out this weekend but too many clear trichomes so that's sucks, I'll check it again this weekend but I know by time it's not ready, just wishful thinking

This is the ongoing problem; if I could get the newly uppotted plants in there now I wouldn't have these freaking trees, but by the time the current set finish, the short plants that I want to put in now are already too freaking tall, this is why I wish I had a growroom and not tents :/

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I still haven't remember to put that new HPS bulb in yet LOL two nights when the lights came on I was watching baseball & last night I slept straight through it :/ I like to clean the glass really well and I need 10 minutes or so to make sure it's clean on both sides, tonight might be the lucky night? I just checked the plant that I thought was coming out this weekend but too many clear trichomes so that's sucks, I'll check it again this weekend but I know by time it's not ready, just wishful thinking

This is the ongoing problem; if I could get the newly uppotted plants in there now I wouldn't have these freaking trees, but by the time the current set finish, the short plants that I want to put in now are already too freaking tall, this is why I wish I had a growroom and not tents :/
Ya you bet, Tents look too restricting for me. I like the clean look they have but I can expand my grow space in both veg room and flower room by moving the panels I built apart. and extend my rooms by a couple feet if I need to. Tough to do in a tent.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I mix FFOF in a 35 gallon bucket with perlite #4 and worm casings.View attachment 905665
Half a bag FFOF to 64 ounces perlite and 32 ounces worms.
Mix thoroughly.
Then before filling bucket with soil 2-4 inches perlite in the bottom of the bucket pour soil mix on top. The perlite in the bottom helps with drainage and aeration.
When all is said and done roots will grow into the perlite. View attachment 905669
View attachment 905670
Love that perlite! they never have the course grade at my local shop, although she went out of business anyway :/ I found that same brand on Amazon but it said #3 size? It's pricey too $$

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

🤞
Cloning Drama:
Since the Jinx from Friday the 13th last month 🙊 I've gotten exactly two clones out of either three or four sets from the bubbler, where previously I had 100% rooting..

Back to the root riots 🍀 hopefully that will change the luck!? 🤞
View attachment 905454
Clones at 4 days / I opened the vents 25% yesterday

20191101 173936

..still ok 🤞

Moshmen

Moshmen

Love that perlite! they never have the course grade at my local shop, although she went out of business anyway :/ I found that same brand on Amazon but it said #3 size? It's pricey too $$
Since visiting many threads and seeing the amount of perlite used ! Hell one dude grew in straight perlite ! After this grow I will be adding perlite only to the bottom of my pot and even raise volume to 35-40%

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

One of the Indian Bubblegum's started to turn purple, this is new..
View attachment 906587

View attachment 906588
We're getting some cold weather down here in sunny so cal, 46F when I got up this morning at 7 and a frost warning last night. Really wish I had something flowering. Everything currently is either seedling or veg. I am flipping 8 two month old plants but weeks away from flowers. Really looking forward to some purple buds as there's a lot of color in some of these plants. Add the cold and ya never know. Hoping anyway.

You're girls look awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom