the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Decarb weed (250F for 30 min) soak 1 oz 150 proof or higher (I use 190) per 2 gram weed.

I put the decarbed weed into a coffee filter, into a jar and add booze.
View attachment 966520
This golden dragon is 5 minutes old. I understand 20 minutes gets out what we want and works best for vape juice but I like the taste of a long soak for tincture.

For vape juice 1 oz tincture and 1 oz vegetable glycerin with or without PG (1 mix a 70/30 VG to PG) put in a jar and place it into a slow cooker water bath until alcohol evaporates. I've been puffing a lot of this stuff.
"150 proof or higher (I use 190) per 2 gram weed. " that shits illegal up here lol. pure grain alcohol they allow but I think 151 rum is all we can get here. I'll see what I can find. I usually just smoke the buds but something has come up that's going to require another method. I hate Rice crispy pot with its snap crackle & pop. I've burned some holes in carpets,floors,couches & tshirts because of that shit.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

"150 proof or higher (I use 190) per 2 gram weed. " that shits illegal up here lol. pure grain alcohol they allow but I think 151 rum is all we can get here. I'll see what I can find. I usually just smoke the buds but something has come up that's going to require another method. I hate Rice crispy pot with its snap crackle & pop. I've burned some holes in carpets,floors,couches & tshirts because of that shit.
I'm Irish, use that stuff as mouthwash🤣

If you use older tincture for vape juice you get this
20200426 164840

from all the chlorophyll and waxes removed over time.

Here's the new one on the left and one about a week old
20200426 164640

Just gets darker and darker but a much deeper taste. Better than grape juice😋

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I tried the blueberry terps and just costs too much. 2 ml for $20. I go through a ml every 2 days.
Are you vaping distillate? My 1ml carts last about a month, I don’t vape around the clock.... just a couple hits per day.
The elevation terps stretch out well, meaning I get a good return on my money spent. The mct oil is really cheap and it will keep your extract fairly thick if that’s how you need it. Both work in CCELL “TH” series of cart. Best cart I’ve found so far....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Happy cuttings! (but are the Clones yet?)
20200427 070701

Hard to tell in my mix, sometimes they grow out the bottom into the tray but usually at two weeks I'll gently dump one or two out and see if I have roots

Unbelievable Northeast wind and rains this morning driving straight off the ocean! 5 out of 6 days of rain this week too! 🍄🦆🐟🌧🚣‍♂️

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

View attachment 966636

Hard to tell in my mix, sometimes they grow out the bottom into the tray but usually at two weeks I'll gently dump one or two out and see if I have roots

Unbelievable Northeast wind and rains this morning driving straight off the ocean! 5 out of 6 days of rain this week too! 🍄🦆🐟🌧🚣‍♂️
Man I love that song brings back memories of me and my pops we would fish all weekend drink cokes and beer and he would sing songs
Hi Pops has a voice in heart of an angel

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

View attachment 966636

That song brings back memories I can hear water lapping against the hull of the boat.....

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Are you vaping distillate? My 1ml carts last about a month, I don’t vape around the clock.... just a couple hits per day.
The elevation terps stretch out well, meaning I get a good return on my money spent. The mct oil is really cheap and it will keep your extract fairly thick if that’s how you need it. Both work in CCELL “TH” series of cart. Best cart I’ve found so far....
I evaporate the alcohol leaving the extract in the VG/PG mix. Yeah, I puff a lot. Quit cigs 7 months ago after 43 years. I roll one up daily, bong a lot and vape both tobacco and weed. I like to smoke.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is that Black d.o.g. from a few pages back in equal parts Pro mix, perlite and worm castings;

it may be a little heavy and I think today is only the second time I've ever watered it LOL but she's a happy girl..!
20200428 111633

Speaking of worm castings, half of the plants I transplanted into 5" squares just a few days ago have roots growing out of the soil!! It's got to be the worm castings!?
20200428 102950

That's the top of the soil! (They were watered just before the picture)

Here's a couple of the recent transplants this morning
20200428 103339

Something new in the lineup; Blackberry Bubblegum,
20200428 105630

For some reason she was a little pale but since hitting the worm castings she's greening up nicely! There's talk she may even joined the green party and run for office?

And finally..tomates!!! 😋🍅
20200428 104219

They'll be out in 2 weeks, sooner if it ever stops raining and warms up!🙏🤞🙏

😎 Ça va!

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

That song brings back memories I can hear water lapping against the hull of the boat.....
I'm finally hitting the bottom of this spring. No spring weather, just about equal to our winter. Cold, Wind, Heavy rain and snow mixed in. Today was nice. Tomorrow better. Then back to 3 straight days of cold windy Rain. It's killing my MS. Flare up after flare up. No consist weather. This has been my worst in 8 years.

Schnauzer

Schnauzer

I'm finally hitting the bottom of this spring. No spring weather, just about equal to our winter. Cold, Wind, Heavy rain and snow mixed in. Today was nice. Tomorrow better. Then back to 3 straight days of cold windy Rain. It's killing my MS. Flare up after flare up. No consist weather. This has been my worst in 8 years.
Sorry to hear that. My buddy struggles with MS

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hope you feel better soon! Interesting you say that because as a professional Beach Bum I can tell you we haven't had a normal spring since 2014, not even close! (Outdoor Growers already know this) it's exactly what you said, spring is no different than the winter this year

Im with ya Beach,I dont want Cora around anymore either
I'd like to see him swan dive off the Citgo sign (edited to be nicer 😡)

July 4th opening day?! Is that what I’m hearing? That would be awesome.
I had heard that date mentioned but I didn't hear much more about it one way or another?? 🤞

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE:

• All 9" High Velocity fans serviced today

Black dog & Indian bubblegum are coming down this weekend; in about half an hour I'm going to get my last cup of coffee and scope them, no pictures today though, I'll drag them out Saturday morning and get some close-up pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom